Mrs Hinch #367 Tesco tomatoes on Hinch farm, can’t top Pickle Cottage it has the charm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another take on has she hasn't she
When she had Ronbot she said she got comments saying fat sophs back and because she's such a vain witch that upset her more than anything sooo what if she's had the baby but is trying to get her figure back before the reveal 🤔

Reactions: 15
It was to do with his hat because the character in dumb and dumber wears one . It was nothing to do with his looks or development
which is why members need to hit report if they have concerns so staff can decide what context it’s been said in

Reactions: 21
I know I’m gona get abused for this but unlike hinch I can take criticism on the chin, I have thick skin and I’m sorry to be a witch bit all this talk of has she had the baby is really starting to do my head on, it’s boring
Nah it’s ok, I find some things on here boring too, all part of different people sharing opinions and discussing different things.

Reactions: 29
Michelle is on the P&G war path and now started on Zoflora. It’s an interesting read! I’ve never used it but as many of you already know it’s incredibly toxic and causes harm including ulcers for animals 💔

Reactions: 39

Yel

It was to do with his hat because the character in dumb and dumber wears one . It was nothing to do with his looks or development
Remember to report people that are trying to misrepresent and twist what's posted here.

If there's ever a bad comment about a chid people would report and it would quickly get deleted. That's not what tattle is about as anyone regular knows.

Reactions: 61

Yel

Michelle is on the P&G war path and now started on Zoflora. It’s an interesting read! I’ve never used it but as many of you already know it’s incredibly toxic and causes harm including ulcers for animals 💔
I've copied your post to create a rave thread for her just so people can talk about her and not worry about going offtopic here :)

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I’ve come up with a theory.

I think Hinch sent up the account, I can imagine Jamie saying “No, babe that won’t work.” In the early days he used to look really passed off with her.

As soon as it took off he was involved, now he has stopped work and he “manages” her. “Babe, I have all the sales experience and tv experience.” That’s why it’s all veered off in a strange direction and is about them as a couple. She hit on what he had wanted for years, and now he has muscled in.
I was thinking this earlier. He has clearly been desperate for some kind of fame for years, but he has neither the personality or looks for tv. Next best thing, get the dolly bird wife famous, and I become famous by default.

It must really wind him up that she is rubbish on tv, radio and anything that involves being filmed for more than 20 seconds. By now and at her level of “insta fame” there would have been many opportunities to go on tv in regular slots, but she just isn’t cut out for it. It must really rankle with him

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
I think the issue about has she had the baby or not on here will actually be pleasing her. She says she’s not read here since Harold copped it in the eye but she’s in here every day. She’ll be playing on it. She’s a complete Narc, loves it when she’s front and centre. From my point of view, I remember at that Christmas train thing she attended, I said at the time that’s a newborn in that pram 😂. This was before she said she was pregnant. Now that’s a conspiracy theory 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Still can’t get over fairy I’ve always used it. Just shows u I’ve never read bottle which is so irresponsible, thanks to Michelle I’ll never buy it again

Reactions: 27
Harmful to aquatic life basically it’s toxic to fish and the amount that goes down our sinks doesn’t bare thinking about
That’s awful. I’ve been trying to use more natural and safe cleaning stuff but never even considered fairy being toxic like that. Terrible.

Reactions: 14
I hope ronnieroos enjoying his easter eggs & she hasn’t blended them to create some form of soup topped with flax seeds

• Haha
Reactions: 70
OMG woke this morning to over 120 likes on my rant. LIL OLD ME from the foothills of Snowdonia (N.wales to you and me). I cant 'bloody' believe it, im so 'bloody grateful' your all bloody amazing, your like family. I need your adoration every day so i can pump up my ego and bloody get above my stations as just a WFH employee. You bloody guys are amazing and Im thank you!!! I will celebtate with crunky carrot stale watsits and dog chews and gonna drink a load of ribina from a teeted bottle👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

But in all seriousness, thanks for listening Tattlers. Yesterday was my day to let rip. Did not expect such a response. And FWIW i do think she has had the baby.... A milkybar egg screams baby easter egg and is this why jimbobnojob has bags bigger than Hinches LouisVuitton bag. ❤❤❤❤
I just went back abs liked it, now you have 121 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Bloody hell these move fast. I haven't had chance to look at the last thread yet. Has she not posted today? Bet her sheeples will be wondering what's happening

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.