Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

numptyballs

I know I’m gona get abused for this but unlike hinch I can take criticism on the chin, I have thick skin and I’m sorry to be a bitch bit all this talk of has she had the baby is really starting to do my head on, it’s boring

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 243

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Yesterday someone said he looked like something from Dumber and Dumber here and recently been compared to Lord Farquaad from Shrek
To all members,

please report ANY members who have posted comments like, or similar comments about a child this so they can be banned. They don’t belong here.

Reactions: 168

Instaflop

Chatty Member
Ok my prediction for the baby reveal:

He/she will be wrapped up in a biskit coloured blanket and placed onto one of those robot vacuums and will gracefully glide into the living room while they are playing boggle. Henry will then gently pick the baby up and present it (drop it) onto Sopha’s lap while Sopha crys and proclaims “how did this happen to little old me?”. Jamie films every moment as Ronnie is sound asleep in his cot at Ma Barkers.

• Haha
Reactions: 149

Cupboardshoes

Chatty Member
Just after watching Louis Theroux. I'd love it if he did a deep dive on Hinch
"Er, some people said you killed your fish, you had fish didn't you, and made quite a big deal about them. Where are they?" *awkward stare*

"Why would you lie about something so trivial like whether or not you've got astro turf?" *pensive pause*

"Doesn't it feel weird to you that you seem to get all these things for free, things you could easily afford that could really change the life of people that live just a few streets away?"
voice over: it was at that point Sophies husband, and some say minder, felt it appropriate to tell me to "wind my neck in mate" as he was trying to watch "them play" I later learnt that the aforementioned them was Arsenal, a football team based in London. His connection to them is still not fully understood however I felt it was time to stop filming for the day and reach out to others that could not so tightly control the narrative. My production team and I headed off to speak to those known as "the kids"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 146

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Thats to do with Hinchs hair cutting skills not Ronnie's looks
Unsavoury comments about children are not allowed. I think saying a child looks like a mini Lord Farquaad from Shrek probably falls into that bracket.

Any members who are on the fence about this might need to jump off the fence for a bit, go question themselves and decide if it’s a little bit tacky and sad to sad that about a child, and come back when they feel a bit better,
Let’s put it down to too much sugar yesterday. keep it classy.

don’t feed into the “bullies” narrative for the sake of a few likes on here.

• Heart
Reactions: 137

littleladyk

Never posted on here as they move so fast but I was too once an ‘Hincher’. I bought all the stuff she used and even paid over the odds for a minky. When I look back, I cannot believe how sucked in I was! I’d come home from work and spend 2 hours every night cleaning. I’d tell the kids off for making a mess and get really stressed about them leaving a crumb on the side! I felt like my house wasn’t good enough and I felt crappy about it! 🙁 I really stared to go off her around the time she had Ronnie and the extension reveal and all the free stuff she’s been given - and still is! I found Tattle and it really opened my eyes to all the bull she spouts!
I genuinely thought Hinching would have died a death now but noooo!! How the hell has she got 4m followers?? She is the most overrated person ever! Anyway, I just wanted to say my little peace 🤗 and let’s pray she disappears soon!

• Heart
Reactions: 89

lurker1mill

I know I’m gona get abused for this but unlike hinch I can take criticism on the chin, I have thick skin and I’m sorry to be a bitch bit all this talk of has she had the baby is really starting to do my head on, it’s boring
The thing that’s annoying me about it, is she OBVIOUSLY reads here, and will LOVE that everyone is speculating like this. She will feel like the new Kylie Jenner, and it’s the exact reason she’s been so secretive about the due date anyway 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 85

Lynseyp

VIP Member
So she's struggling to wee.........well she has been taking the piss since she came on the Instagram scene 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 83

Fizzy bootlaces

VIP Member
To all members,

please report ANY members who have posted comments like, or similar comments about a child this so they can be banned. They don’t belong here.
It was to do with his hat because the character in dumb and dumber wears one . It was nothing to do with his looks or development

Reactions: 82

Poppysmimi

VIP Member
Hold up Soph...on your podcast, with regards to supposed trolls saying nasty things. You’ve just said you “couldn’t do that??”

Got a selective memory have we? Do you not recall the time you named someone publicly which resulted In death threats being sent to the poor woman and her almost having a mental breakdown? Or the previous poster who came in here to claim you were a bully at school?

you are nothing more than a two faced, nasty twat who habitually lies and I stand by everything I’ve ever said about you.

• Heart
Reactions: 76

Andioooop

VIP Member
Sorry, a rest? From what? Last year i had to quit my job as a private nanny. The family i worked for - mum, dad & 2 kids (love them dearly) were hit with news no one wants, the mum - only 39 was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer. Didn’t even know she had it til the last stage, as much pain that woman was in, not once did she rest until she knew them kids knew just how much she loved them while also taking care of her business. She died within 5 weeks of her diagnosis. So now the dad who was never at home has taken on the role of a stay at home dad, while also home schooling so they don’t fall behind, while grieving & trying to care for grieving kids. He could do with a fucking rest, not you madam maldon. What an absolute insult. What about the single parents working their ass off just to survive. Those who work stupid hours for little money just so they can eat. Take your own advice love & get a life - a real one!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 76

Needacuppa

VIP Member
OMG woke this morning to over 120 likes on my rant. LIL OLD ME from the foothills of Snowdonia (N.wales to you and me). I cant 'bloody' believe it, im so 'bloody grateful' your all bloody amazing, your like family. I need your adoration every day so i can pump up my ego and bloody get above my stations as just a WFH employee. You bloody guys are amazing and Im thank you!!! I will celebtate with crunky carrot stale watsits and dog chews and gonna drink a load of ribina from a teeted bottle👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

But in all seriousness, thanks for listening Tattlers. Yesterday was my day to let rip. Did not expect such a response. And FWIW i do think she has had the baby.... A milkybar egg screams baby easter egg and is this why jimbobnojob has bags bigger than Hinches LouisVuitton bag. ❤❤❤❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

Andioooop

VIP Member
I hope ronnieroos enjoying his easter eggs & she hasn’t blended them to create some form of soup topped with flax seeds

• Haha
Reactions: 70

daffodilgirl

VIP Member
These are all the same flooring with different filters 🤦🏻‍♀️The last photo is the actual colour of my flooring. ( excuse the little bits on my floor I need to hoover)

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 69

Babybail93

VIP Member
I’ve come up with a theory.

I think Hinch sent up the account, I can imagine Jamie saying “No, babe that won’t work.” In the early days he used to look really passed off with her.

As soon as it took off he was involved, now he has stopped work and he “manages” her. “Babe, I have all the sales experience and tv experience.” That’s why it’s all veered off in a strange direction and is about them as a couple. She hit on what he had wanted for years, and now he has muscled in.
I was thinking this earlier. He has clearly been desperate for some kind of fame for years, but he has neither the personality or looks for tv. Next best thing, get the dolly bird wife famous, and I become famous by default.

It must really wind him up that she is rubbish on tv, radio and anything that involves being filmed for more than 20 seconds. By now and at her level of “insta fame” there would have been many opportunities to go on tv in regular slots, but she just isn’t cut out for it. It must really rankle with him

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68