Mrs Hinch #363 A baby is for life, not just Easter. ATV x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t this small business tag hinch the other day on a story when Ronnie was wearing the same hoody so surely she knew where it came from
I just checked again and willowandfleur posted on their grid two days ago and tagged her so she can’t see she didn’t know it came from a small business 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Also "didn't realise it was from a small business". Can't say I've ever nipped into Asda and been able to pick up a personalised Ronnie hoodie. bleeping moron.
Exactly!! Why do you think it magically appeared in your houses ffs!! So entitled 😡
Helps small business every day of her life 🤔🤔 correction... you probably could do but you like to be sneaky and use their stuff without saying thank you or tagging! She defo says nothing more than actually tags!!

Reactions: 27
Didn’t this small business tag hinch the other day on a story when Ronnie was wearing the same hoody so surely she knew where it came from
And both pics look suspiciously familiar. Same clothes (and we know the prince of maldonia never wears the same thing twice), weather etc. Just moved her tWo bOyS to a different table 🙄

Reactions: 4
Sophas scrolling through tattle i can feel it
Are you going to #GIFT your followers a vileda spin mop for all those leaky pipes love?

• Haha
Reactions: 39
New Thread title....
Didn;t tag a small biz on her story, most of her Insta is Jackanory

Reactions: 16
Surely it’s a right hassle getting Ron in and out of that park for a nap. He’s not exactly small for his age is he!

So she attacks places like Wayfair when they put prices up because she shared the link (so she believes) but it’s ok for the companies she is paid to advertise to do the same??? 🤬

View attachment 508587
I guess they have to pay her fee somehow 👀👀

Reactions: 2
Lou Lou with the giant yogurt 🤣 wasn’t that Harry Enfield?
Nooooo Andy and Lou. Every time Andy turns to talk to the camera, buy something etc Andy gets out of his chair and is seen running around in the background, cartwheeling, joining in a football match etc then by the time Andy is done and turns back round to speak to him he’s back in his chair saying “yeah I know” 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Why the fxck is ron still in that pram? You can flipping tell hes too big for it. He looks like a fecking squashed tomato.
Is that where baby Ben/Ken/Len will suddenly appear from.
Not from under a cabbage plant, instead "Guyyyzzz, look what we found under a tomato in Ronnie's veg patch"

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The thing is.. surely if you’re a small business sending free items to Instagramers you wouldn’t send an item with no way to identify your bussiness... that the whole point of sending it for free. All they want is recognition and some help to grow the business, not just to dress your kid for free out of the goodness of their hearts!!!! Im sure they put some thought into how to get seen... admit it hinch you were just rude and grabby!!

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Hello! New member here and a Hinch converted member too!
I came on here just to have a little nosey after my sister said it's the best wormhole you will ever fall down...and im still here 2 weeks later 😂
I used to love Mrs Hinch and these past few months I've found her stories and posts as exciting as thrush, I assumed it was just me being negative because everyone else I knew were still jizzing in their pants over everything she did. Then I found here!
Safe to say it wasn't just me being negative and it was her being repetitive, wasteful, boastful and it's really made me see the light!!
Couldn’t agree more! Exciting as thrush 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
I might be kate to the party but I think she’s removed the reel of the sink cleaning completely? Correct me if I’m wrong 🤣 didn’t last long eh hinchy

Reactions: 7
Not only has she deleted the reel, she also deleted the separate “warning” (I use that term loosely) post, that she put after the plug cleaning stories!! This woman has a lot to answer for.

I’m still a bit confused, even after all this time, on the ASA’s stance on the undeclaring of gifts, but I might report that jumper post. I bet that poor woman feels totallly intimidated. That was so passive aggressive of Hinch asking to be sent an invoice. She’s basically saying I didn’t ask for you to send it, and I will pay to prove it! Rude, passive aggressive and fishing for sympathy all in one message!

• Heart
Reactions: 66
Why does the baby need a height chart wouldn't that be more suited to ronnies baby room

Reactions: 20
Not only has she deleted the reel, she also deleted the separate “warning” (I use that term loosely) post, that she put after the plug cleaning stories!! This woman has a lot to answer for.

I’m still a bit confused, even after all this time, on the ASA’s stance on the undeclaring of gifts, but I might report that jumper post. I bet that poor woman feels totallly intimidated. That was so passive aggressive of Hinch asking to be sent an invoice. She’s basically saying I didn’t ask for you to send it, and I will pay to prove it! Rude, passive aggressive and fishing for sympathy all in one message!
Yes, I agree it sounds very passive-aggressive. I read her response as implying she felt like the small biz had initiated nusty trollz comments and so wants to pay for the hoodie so that she can look like a saint to her Huns before quietly blocking the small biz.

She’s just shameless.

Reactions: 25
How can you not know it’s from a small business?!?! they don’t have racks in clothes shops with peoples names on them you dingbat!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.