Mrs Hinch #363 A baby is for life, not just Easter. ATV x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The comments on the last thread about the clothing brand Posh Brat being accurate. Soph wishes she was posh 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
“He makes us laugh so much every day” well it hardly takes much to make you laugh does it Sopha 🤦🏼‍♀️ imagine having a mother that manically cackles at EVERY SINGLE THING you do. No wonder the poor sweetheart looks so confused sometimes!

• Haha
Reactions: 87
Just checked Lynsey’s Instagram and Mrs Flinch isn’t on it.. anyone know why she blocked her?
If I remember right it was just after Lynsey releasd her latest book that has something g to do with ta-da in the title.
Hinch did a passive aggressive post about being original and showing a ta-da list from her crappy book, then blocked Lynsey.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
If I remember right it was just after Lynsey releasd her latest book that has something g to do with ta-da in the title.
Hinch did a passive aggressive post about being original and showing a ta-da list from her crappy book, then blocked Lynsey.
It just goes to show how immature and horrible she is really x

Reactions: 46
Ffs she’s an absolute tit, bet Lynsey couldn’t give a flying feck

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Even though lynsey has been around wayyyyyy before hinch 😂😂 bE OrIgInAl. Coming from a woman who doesnt even have her original nose/face

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
I might have said it before, but the reason she's not just brought ron new stuff and moved stuff into the babies room is because she is one of these people that thrives on buying buying buying all the time. She now gets to buy new stuff for Ron, and for the new baby, cos she always needs something to look forward to doing, as she doesn't have anything else to do, like go to work. That's my take anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 86
Why do influencers want you to wait to show you stuff, like staceys had that flower thing done but isn’t showing anyone till the weekend? Sophie’s the same? Like bleeping why tho, im not gonna be more surprised in two days as I would now🤦🏽‍♀️ Teasing bastards

• Haha
Reactions: 79
Looks like SS has something coming at the weekend so Hinch better get a move on with that baby!

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Why do influencers want you to wait to show you stuff, like staceys had that flower thing done but isn’t showing anyone till the weekend? Sophie’s the same? Like bleeping why tho, im not gonna be more surprised in two days as I would now🤦🏽‍♀️ Teasing bastards
Ano As if anyone actually cares its probs to keep her followers checking her account to be the 1st to gush over whatever it is

Reactions: 19
“He makes us laugh so much every day” well it hardly takes much to make you laugh does it Sopha 🤦🏼‍♀️ imagine having a mother that manically cackles at EVERY SINGLE THING you do. No wonder the poor sweetheart looks so confused sometimes!
Reminds me of that time he was screaming at her and she just cackled it was awful :(

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
I might have said it before, but the reason she's not just brought ron new stuff and moved stuff into the babies room is because she is one of these people that thrives on buying buying buying all the time. She now gets to buy new stuff for Ron, and for the new baby, cos she always needs something to look forward to doing, as she doesn't have anything else to do, like go to work. That's my take anyway.
100% she's a compulsive spender and needs the content of completely re doing both rooms instead of reusing things she already had.

Reactions: 22
What is the back story with his and her parents? Mad ma Barker, is that her mum? Are her parents separated? What do we know about his? Her mum I gather lives near, what about his?

Reactions: 2
I think Hinch should be reminded of that fact she didn’t invent ‘ta dah’, it’s ALWAYS been a saying. I’m in my 60s and I can remember prancing about as a young kid and saying it with a flourish, probably in dressing up box clothes and a wig 🤣. If she thinks it’s her idea, maybe Boots would be interested in her pinching THEIR advertising campaign from 2011 😡
5BA3CCEA-F99E-4AB5-998A-4BED4DFCBFAA.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 40
In Stacey’s case, I suspect it’s a feature in one of the weekend papers/magazines but I agree, I really couldn’t care less.

Reactions: 26
Ive thought about this before and thought what an actual waste of money!! But then i thought actually, hes soon to become a brother, which means hes going to get less attention with the new baby coming around. And then to have, effectively, his room taken from him. I can imagine that would be confusing for a toddler surely? I do believe She could have made a fuss and got him a big boy bed with sides (not sure when the transition is though is he too young?) and reused the cot and all the baby decor. Especially the nursing seat!! But i dont think thats why she hasnt done it, she just wants to spend spend spend. For someone whos ‘just like u’ she doesnt half like to flash the cash.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.