Mrs Hinch #363 A baby is for life, not just Easter. ATV x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven’t managed to catch up yet.
But Jesus Christ why does she have so much tit everywhere.
Every inch of space must be feel with some kind of tat

Reactions: 8
How are their personalities different? 🤔 he seems mute and she seems mental on instagram. Are they more boring on the podcast? 🤣
As In not the cutesy fake voice she does “hope that helps” etc. I think her followers will listen and not relate to her. Instagram is just snippets of what they want to portray. Soph is full of confidence in the podcast and takes the lead. No anxiety there.

Reactions: 8
As In not the cutesy fake voice she does “hope that helps” etc. I think her followers will listen and not relate to her. Instagram is just snippets of what they want to portray. Soph is full of confidence in the podcast and takes the lead. No anxiety there.
Split personality kind of thing then, not surprising 🙄🤣

Reactions: 2
Not only has she deleted the reel, she also deleted the separate “warning” (I use that term loosely) post, that she put after the plug cleaning stories!! This woman has a lot to answer for.

I’m still a bit confused, even after all this time, on the ASA’s stance on the undeclaring of gifts, but I might report that jumper post. I bet that poor woman feels totallly intimidated. That was so passive aggressive of Hinch asking to be sent an invoice. She’s basically saying I didn’t ask for you to send it, and I will pay to prove it! Rude, passive aggressive and fishing for sympathy all in one message!
And the sentence ‘I just popped it on him because it was chilly’, no one cares why you put it on, its like ‘don’t for a minute, think I picked it out because I liked it, I was just using it to serve a purpose because he was cold and I had nothing else to hand’ 🤬

she is just so horrible

Reactions: 63
Makes me wonder if Hinch saw this, and THEN made that comment, knowing the comments would soon be turned off?! Would she have commented if they were still turned on do you think? Hmmmm NOPE!
Personally I think she’s been on here and found out that way! 🙂

Reactions: 13
Not only has she deleted the reel, she also deleted the separate “warning” (I use that term loosely) post, that she put after the plug cleaning stories!! This woman has a lot to answer for.

I’m still a bit confused, even after all this time, on the ASA’s stance on the undeclaring of gifts, but I might report that jumper post. I bet that poor woman feels totallly intimidated. That was so passive aggressive of Hinch asking to be sent an invoice. She’s basically saying I didn’t ask for you to send it, and I will pay to prove it! Rude, passive aggressive and fishing for sympathy all in one message!
It’s unethical & shady what Hinch did but not illegal/against ASA terms as no business contract see FAQ #1: Do You Have to Disclose Gifts or Free Products? On this link https://later.com/blog/sponsored-instagram-posts/
Just confirms Sopha is grabby greedy cow & how patronising to ask for invoice after coincidentally “popping” on the said garment supposedly with no label on cash cow child 1 (even though we know it’s your 2nd item from the co. & hardly available/something you brought in the shop!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
And the sentence ‘I just popped it on him because it was chilly’, no one cares why you put it on, its like ‘don’t for a minute, think I picked it out because I liked it, I was just using it to serve a purpose because he was cold and I had nothing else to hand’ 🤬

she is just so horrible
She really is a nasty piece of work 😔

Reactions: 18
Willowandfleur have deleted the story’s they shared from people calling out hinch for not tagging them!! Looks like hinch has been on her back about it

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
How nice of her to post a totally genuine and non passive aggressive response to that small business owner, making it totally not about her and not playing the victim at all. Oh no, that’s right, I’m being sarcastic.
Also, as others have pointed out, Tesco, Sky, Jus-Rol and P&G are not small businesses.

Reactions: 28
Makes me wonder if Hinch saw this, and THEN made that comment, knowing the comments would soon be turned off?! Would she have commented if they were still turned on do you think? Hmmmm NOPE!
A normal human would of just privately messaged and apologised for it, obv she’s got to comment and make a big thing and then mention about people being unkind because they said she should have tagged the seller🙃 hardlys unkind speaking bleeping facts tho, she’s worse than a child! Does my tits in

Reactions: 25

she is just so horrible
She is an absolute 🔔 🔚

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Yes, I agree it sounds very passive-aggressive. I read her response as implying she felt like the small biz had initiated nusty trollz comments and so wants to pay for the hoodie so that she can look like a saint to her Huns before quietly blocking the small biz.

She’s just shameless.
I’ve noticed the small business has also deleted the shares to her story of other accounts condemning non-tagging. Hinch has definitely has a word 😡 probably threatened to shut her down

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Comments all deleted and turned off.. so the poor woman from Willowandfleur has been told off and silenced.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 35

she is just so horrible
The woman has been lovely about it, I would of took total offence to that comment and thought eee the cheeky little bastid😂😂 especially aswel ‘send is ya details so I can pay for it’.... meaning if people’s gonna whinge that much ill pay for it meself and it won’t have to be tagged at all cause I spent me own money on it I BOUGHT IT GUYZ!! Nusty cow

Reactions: 21
I've just had enough of her tonight after the message to the lovely lady. The attitude 😡 on her. Who the duck does she think she is. I really hope that lady is ok and doesnt let that witch annoy her.

Reactions: 31
I’d be fuming if I was her Hinchers, but in saying that I wouldn’t have been stupid enough to copy. As her “Disclaimer” isn’t really a disclaimer, I would sue.

Soph you decided to share this “hack” with your cult, so you need to take responsibility for it. It’s not too late to put a warning advising people to ignore your reel/earlier story as you’ve had people contact you about the damage it’s caused

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.