Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blazej20

So I just joined tattle today... I’ve been watching hinch for a while now... but lately her posts have really been starting to bug me. This new nursery has thrown me over the edge lol. I don’t get it??? A whole new nursery for your second baby? I mean come on?? I have 3 kids they have all slept in the same cot. Had some of the same toys, clothes ect. And I think it’s lovely I can say all 3 of my kids have slept in the same cot! Why is she trying to baby the older one? Your having a new baby you don’t need to keep the one you’ve got a baby forever! Where is his big boy room? Also feel it’s a massive slap in the face to people who maybe don’t have as much money to spend... not exactly what “real, normal people” as she calls herself tend to do...

• Heart
Reactions: 132

Andioooop

VIP Member
Thread title: barmy army in need of a plumber, just when we thought she couldn’t get dumber!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 127

Hilopicklelo

VIP Member
Also "didn't realise it was from a small business". Can't say I've ever nipped into Asda and been able to pick up a personalised Ronnie hoodie. Fucking moron.

• Haha
Reactions: 126

Instaflop

Chatty Member
Waiting for...

“Omg guyzzzz, went in the kitchen and there was water everywhere! Jamie wouldn’t let me go near it cos of the baybee so he called a man in and you will never guess what!

He fixed my sink, cleaned my floor and put me in a utility room!

Omg how did this all happen? One second I’m sitting in my garden and then there’s another extension just came out of nowhere! I can’t believe it! Fully furnished too. Swipe up, go on, swipe up”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 107

Silky4409

Early thread suggestion

When you think she can't get any dumber...grab a spoon and then phone for a plumber.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 96

lfoz91

“He makes us laugh so much every day” well it hardly takes much to make you laugh does it Sopha 🤦🏼‍♀️ imagine having a mother that manically cackles at EVERY SINGLE THING you do. No wonder the poor sweetheart looks so confused sometimes!

• Haha
Reactions: 87

londonlife24

VIP Member
I might have said it before, but the reason she's not just brought ron new stuff and moved stuff into the babies room is because she is one of these people that thrives on buying buying buying all the time. She now gets to buy new stuff for Ron, and for the new baby, cos she always needs something to look forward to doing, as she doesn't have anything else to do, like go to work. That's my take anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 86
Oh my word, so not only did she block my account for pointing out not to do the sink hack, she's actually gone through enough of my posts to see I have a separate account all about hysterectomy and women's health, and blocked that too! I have about 700 followers combined, so not sure why she needed to do this, I was being nosey this morning to see if she had deleted the sink story, and realised.... I find it bizarre and honestly madness. She needs help.

• Wow
Reactions: 83

elf94

Sick to death of these manipulative, deceitful, money and fame hungry insta-sellers playing the simpering ‘people are so unkind to me’, ‘look at how badly I am trolled’ card. Trolling is vile, it’s horrendous, it sadly does happen. I do not doubt that. But let’s get this straight- people pointing out your mistakes, discrepancies and contradictions (based on the information YOU CHOOSE to make PUBLIC for your own financial gain) are NOT trolling you. I am sick to death of these insta-famous nobodies having a complete monopoly over the entire platform; delete comment, block user, block from stories (but not delete completely so as to mantain follower numbers), turn off comments and limit comments - all for no real reason other than someone sharing an opinion that might differ from your own, pointing out your errors, or simply not blowing smoke up your backside. 😡
If they want to sell via Instagram as their ‘job’, and make millions from it, then they should bloody well be held to account when their actions are immoral and/or dangerous, just like anybody else in any line of work!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 79

Boringsomes

Chatty Member
Why do influencers want you to wait to show you stuff, like staceys had that flower thing done but isn’t showing anyone till the weekend? Sophie’s the same? Like fucking why tho, im not gonna be more surprised in two days as I would now🤦🏽‍♀️ Teasing bastards

• Haha
Reactions: 79

K117

Alright stop, collaborate and listen
Hinch is back with a brand new invention
Here's a good way to clean your sink..... If you wanna see your kitchen in the drink.

Wet wet baby

• Haha
Reactions: 77

Fizzy bootlaces

VIP Member
Guyzzzzz am fank you for the VIP status . I did hold it once upon a time but took some deep rest & was demoted to Chatty Member . I honestly from the bottom of my heart can't thank you all enough for helping me claw my way back up . Just shows with hard work and determination you can achieve anything in life . ATV

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

SunshineRae

VIP Member
Not only has she deleted the reel, she also deleted the separate “warning” (I use that term loosely) post, that she put after the plug cleaning stories!! This woman has a lot to answer for.

I’m still a bit confused, even after all this time, on the ASA’s stance on the undeclaring of gifts, but I might report that jumper post. I bet that poor woman feels totallly intimidated. That was so passive aggressive of Hinch asking to be sent an invoice. She’s basically saying I didn’t ask for you to send it, and I will pay to prove it! Rude, passive aggressive and fishing for sympathy all in one message!

• Heart
Reactions: 66