Mrs Hinch #363 A baby is for life, not just Easter. ATV x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Day off tomorrow no doubt. Cleaner comes on a Thursday 👍 she probably hopes that the skink amd lack of tagging the small business will blow over by Friday. The hinchers houses will have dried out by then she hopes

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh no, there’s going to be a really cringey attempt at an April fools joke tomorrow isn’t there 🙈

Reactions: 4
I’m giving it a couple days till she uses trolls again
Shes got something planned for the weekend because not only has SS said she's sharing something, or she wants to try and one up Jesus annoucing cc2 failing this she'll pull something out of the troll box

Reactions: 6
Is this the straw that breaks the camels back,or will teflon knickers carry on?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You lot have had me howling tonight. Then to top it off, I found the red Wiki button at the top of the page. I'm dead 🤣🤣🤣🤣. I've woken hubby up laughing so hard! Thanks guyzzzzz

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Posted 2 seconds ago? I'd say you might be giving yourself the kudos there ;)
Lol I wish I’d got there in time... but in actual fact I don’t feel comfortable putting views out on social media 😞, Twitter or Insta are both the same - you get targeted and vile abuse for the slightest hint you don’t agree with the prevailing sentiment and I just don’t have the emotional energy for it... x

Reactions: 6
No, she u screwed the whole plug out with a teaspoon- and it can cause the underneath pipes to loosen and cause a flood!
She really is the biggest dim wit I’ve ever seen on IG. And if there is anymore tattttt put in that babies room there’ll not be room for the baby. Am I the only one that thinks the changing table is at a weird angle to change a nappy?
Why would you put swingers grass in a newborns nursery- with a giraffe, an eyeball, a rainbow, an airplane, an elephant, an apple & a rabbit- it’s like a game of spot the difference 🤣🤣 poor baby.
Ronnie has outgrown that pram aswell, looks way too small. Wonder if she’ll use that for new baby or sneak in yet a new one?
Good ole Relatable Soooyyyph 🦒
It has ‘ronnie’ engraved on it. No doubt she could get that changed but cos she’s obsessed with spending it’ll be to the tip or ma will try and flog it and she’ll buy a new one or be gifted one 😂

Reactions: 3
I’ve been catching up .. in the garden story late yesterday afternoon Ronnie's walking was very doddery for his age, something strange about his movement. I wasn’t sure If the video had been manipulated.

I listen to the podcasts (sorry) and I really think this could be their downfall, it shows their personalities, which are not how they portray on the snippets on Instagram.

I remember years ago Yvette fielding did most haunted and they portrayed as a bunch of family/friends ‘ghost Hunting’, then they did a reality show which showed their house and a line of fancy cars/things they were buying and it made people realise just how much money they made from their ghost hunting hobby !

Reactions: 7
I’ve been catching up .. in the garden story late yesterday afternoon Ronnie's walking was very doddery for his age, something strange about his movement. I wasn’t sure If the video had been manipulated.

I listen to the podcasts (sorry) and I really think this could be their downfall, it shows their personalities, which are not how they portray on the snippets on Instagram.

I remember years ago Yvette fielding did most haunted and they portrayed as a bunch of family/friends ‘ghost Hunting’, then they did a reality show which showed their house and a line of fancy cars/things they were buying and it made people realise just how much money they made from their ghost hunting hobby !
How are their personalities different? 🤔 he seems mute and she seems mental on instagram. Are they more boring on the podcast? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
SS throwing shade about little businesses 😂

Chicken strip looks like the 💩 emoji in the table picture

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.