Mrs Hinch #363 A baby is for life, not just Easter. ATV x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Luckily we have this gem 😂
Helps small businesses everyday who like garnier, p&g F off silly cow you’re doing it now cause you’ve been called out on it

“Send me an invoice so I can pay” I don’t think she wants paid hun I think she wants tagged

Exactly!!! She’s wants the recognition from
Someone she thinks will influence others to buy

Reactions: 15
If this was me I would messaged this woman privately. Apologised and reassured her that I would correct it my next story and then I would of went and bought items from her to show my support. Not made this public comment and insulted the woman by asking for an invoice to pay her 🙄 she has no bleeping integrity and annoys the duck out of me 🙃😂
I agree 'i will tag you next time" how about go back and tag the photo now? Or do a little story highlighting the picture again and tag it?.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The fact she said she had no idea who sent it!!! The audacity!!! Soph, small businesses send a business card and the packaging usually has the business in them. You should've thanked them as soon as it arrived.
I don't believe her about the label, is she trying to claim a small business, hopeful of a shout out from one of the biggest social media accounts in the UK sends a personalised freebie without a branding label in it? No way, wouldn't happen, she's talking bollocks.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
No sympathy for her over SS getting the ITS gig. The owner Adam said last year he had been after Hinch for a while but she wasn’t ready or some bollocks. If she keeps turning stuff down and picking and choosing other people will swoop in and be offered them instead. Not a fan of SS but if the opportunity arises why not take it, ride the wave and make some money.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Oh my word, so not only did she block my account for pointing out not to do the sink hack, she's actually gone through enough of my posts to see I have a separate account all about hysterectomy and women's health, and blocked that too! I have about 700 followers combined, so not sure why she needed to do this, I was being nosey this morning to see if she had deleted the sink story, and realised.... I find it bizarre and honestly madness. She needs help.

• Wow
Reactions: 83
She’s had a stonker of a week so far and we are only half way through!

•Called out by Michelle Ogundehin -now blocked for having a civilised discussion.
•SS trouncing her in follower numbers.
•Nursery madness- thousands spent on tat.
•Plughole gate- floods aplenty tonight.
•Caught out being a grabby gretel with the hoodie.

There must be more I’ve missed but I have been LOVING her work this week. Long may it continue!
Sounds like 'Mrs Hinch' is well over due an appraisal. Based on that list, in the real world there'd be a written warning, company credit card taken away and external training offered :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh my word, so not only did she block my account for pointing out not to do the sink hack, she's actually gone through enough of my posts to see I have a separate account all about hysterectomy and women's health, and blocked that too! I have about 700 followers combined, so not sure why she needed to do this, I was being nosey this morning to see if she had deleted the sink story, and realised.... I find it bizarre and honestly madness. She needs help.

I don’t know how to create a new thread but whenever one is created please put this post in it again!!

Reactions: 8
She’s something else, was you a fan of her as well?

Reactions: 3
Shes a looper 🙄🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 10
I wasn't die hard, I was a bit of a lurker, I never bought into her cleaning / mixing chems etc, and wouldn't buy her books but I liked her stories about the baby .... went off her a while back and after this week I'm definitely not a fan

She’s something else, was you a fan of her as well?

Reactions: 18
😂😂 ss getting a range with in the style. Wow hinch is gonna be pissed. Looks like hinch missed that boat

Reactions: 13
Seriously how many times is she gonna keep getting away with this tit?
Everyone & their cat gets called out but not her?
And all these business she keeps threatening/gaslighting it’s happened soooo many times it’s ridiculous! & they all buckle and bow down to her. Anxious or not, if someone’s done you wrong they’ve done you wrong? Why still bum lick her after she’s done you dirty? It makes me sick 🙄

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.