Mrs Hinch #363 A baby is for life, not just Easter. ATV x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Take it Rons at ma’s or he’s still awake because she usually whispers when she’s in her kitchen and Ronnie is asleep but she’s seemingly next door talking normal?
He’s probably got his wellies on & puddle jumping in the kitchen

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Most of the comments on her reel are saying that they've tried her "hack" of unscrewing the part on the sink, and that they now have flooded kitchens/cupboards. Plumbers on there advising not to do it as well.....how long before the story and reel disappear?
My first bingo! And it didn't take her long for her to delete the reel! 👀👀

Reactions: 8
This may have been posted already as I’m wwaaaayyyy behind on these threads. This is from the tagged pic of the hoodie
So much about Grinch annoys me but I think this is probably in my top 3. I have a few friends who run small businesses like kids clothes, accessories etc and to think a millionaire was taking their products, using them and not even saying thank you kills me! I've seen them send stuff to much smaller insta accounts (think 10-20k) and they are always so grateful and tag, share and say THANK YOU FOR THIS GIFT.

You're in a f***ing privileged position Zoph, the least you could do is say thanks.

Reactions: 20
Shall we all chip in for an ark for all the luvvies who’s kitchens are fecked now because of this plug gate.

god promised no more floods after Noah’s day but he wasn’t counting on hinch and her tiktok hacks

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Dried bunny tails 🤣🤣🤣🤣 does that sound as gross as I think it does . My kids never had or have any form of plant / grass in their rooms.
Also why doe she use that orange filter it's so obvious that the colour changes from video to photo

Reactions: 10
Sky TV's nothing, I believe she had free electricity at one point. (someone who was around at the beginning can clarify this)
Can't say she got free electric, but she got paid for advertising it and commission off of everyone that signed with them, and I'd suspect a heavy discount.
Turns out the company called Eversmart was run by cowboys and went bust and as always were never mentioned again

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Okay I’ve missed a whole thread and I’m a bit lost, is this sink-gate about what she was doing last night with the bicarb/vinegar? And has she since deleted it? She’s a bleeping idiot

Reactions: 1
That giraffe is honestly the shittest thing I’ve ever seen.
The whole nursery is a complete disaster - she really doesn’t have an eye for interiors does she?
It stresses me out the amount of tit she’s put in that “small bedroom” and none of it goes?!
When she said the other day half the things were the “same as Ron’s but bayyyygeee guys” I was genuinely sitting there questioning if she’s actually okay?
She’s not normal.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It seems to me like she is posting like all hell tonight... To shove the sink story away down the stories so she can sneaky delete it too later? Come on Sophie, admit the cock up to the poor ladies who are sitting with flooded kitchens tonight because of you.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Okay I’ve missed a whole thread and I’m a bit lost, is this sink-gate about what she was doing last night with the bicarb/vinegar? And has she since deleted it? She’s a bleeping idiot
Oh honey no. You need to read this thread, she had her barmy army flooding their kitchens by unscrewing the sink plugs. After loads of complaints from her sheep and professionals she deleted the reel & has been posting on her stories like nothing has happened! Half of her followers have emergency plumbers coming out tomorrow

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
How on earth is that a babies room.....where are the toys? The teddies? It’s more like a show room 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 15
My oh my. That comment about nursery 2...my mind floats away. Its exactly the same, just a tad mire bland, as the room with your actual in the flesh son in it you wombat!!! She is 10000% tapped!!! Maybe spend more time on his room, and let your mind wander to make it all cool and funky for him, as he will appriciate it more you selfish twisted t*at!!!!

Oh honey no. You need to read this thread, she had her barmy army flooding their kitchens by unscrewing the sink plugs. After loads of complaints from her sheep and professionals she deleted the reel & has been posting on her stories like nothing has happened!
Oh my god that’s even worse! Ahh she’s so ridiculous!

Reactions: 2
She posted a reel taking the top part off her sink plug which in turn breaks the seal and had the potential to flood the kitchen. Which a lot of her fans copied this evening, flooded their kitchens, commented on the reel saying this had happened. She blocked them and deleted the reel.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.