Mrs Hinch #363 A baby is for life, not just Easter. ATV x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t be the only one who thinks these look awful 🙈 but maybe I’m biased, I am a nail tech and Tracey has done my nails a few times as I wanted to see what the fuss about as she seemed to be getting popular (before Hinch had her insta account) and honestly they were awful and she used cheap or non branded products. I redone them myself both times when I got home.

View attachment 508466
Perfect for her clawing at her neck antiKs when she gets ancshhus 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This woman could give an aspirin a headache! What an absolute beg. Same tit just a different day. Wtf is that baby’s nursery? Why all the wood? What’s she giving birth to a baby wood louse? Sorry Iv been MIA my account got reported. No doubt she’ll end her evening with a ‘bullying’ post 💤 I thought she’d have fizzled out by now but obviously not!! Nice to see you all in full force... you bunch of trolls 🤣 joke obviously 😊👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Think it's disgusting and disappointing really
The 'small business' she tagged his outfit in today have done some stories saying they couldn't believe Soph received the outfit and she had featured it. So yet ANOTHER outfit she didn't pay for 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I can’t be the only one who thinks these look awful 🙈 but maybe I’m biased, I am a nail tech and Tracey has done my nails a few times as I wanted to see what the fuss about as she seemed to be getting popular (before Hinch had her insta account) and honestly they were awful and she used cheap or non branded products. I redone them myself both times when I got home.

View attachment 508466
How the hell do you wipe your bum with them things?!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What’s with that dry fluffy grass shite her and SS have everywhere? I don’t get it at all and it doesn’t even go in the babies room, blue book, blue bunny and then some ugly beigeshhhshhhs vase with dry fluffy grass?!

Reactions: 19
Her mind floats to another world in the 2nd nursery. Soph your mind constantly lives on another planet 24 hours a day 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 19
You can't move in that bedroom cos there's so much bleeping shite about.
Nah, not for me.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Sopha love. For once in your life own up to the sink disaster and tell your sheep who you "love so much" not to do it and flood their homes. There's a love

Reactions: 16
Why has she kept the story up but removed the part of it when she warned she found it on tik tok so wasn’t her original idea 🤨🤨 she must know people will have it screenshotted😂😂
I think it was more to do with the abysmal number of likes compared with the views. Last time I look it had over 500,000 and 350 likes 😂 doubt she’s could keep on top of the comments either. Zero Fs given about sheep damaging their sinks, as the story is still on 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Take it Rons at ma’s or he’s still awake because she usually whispers when she’s in her kitchen and Ronnie is asleep but she’s seemingly next door talking normal?

Reactions: 6
See twitter has a few comments up about the sink & the flooding and hinch being a twit who's now sitting in her gifted nursery while people are mopping their kitchen floors

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.