Mrs Hinch #363 A baby is for life, not just Easter. ATV x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I tell you who needs to put her in her place...Kim Woodburn...cleaning guru, and says it how it Is....stick em both on a 2hour ep of loose women...that'll sort her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
What is this!? In her latest Nursery story Looked like a bald headed man 🤣
B9308E28-D6CA-47F9-B651-256F05BE3111.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Okay I’ve missed a whole thread and I’m a bit lost, is this sink-gate about what she was doing last night with the bicarb/vinegar? And has she since deleted it? She’s a bleeping idiot
oh no that’s normal way to clean it’s gone much much worse...... she’s unscrewed the actual plug and lifted it up to clean under the fixture

Reactions: 1
She’s deleted the reel but it also looks like she’s deleted the story she did at the end of the sink fiasco warning people about making sure it’s water tight!

Reactions: 6
Christ that nursery is so grim, has she never heard of “less is more” 🤮 adding some grassSs in a vAsEee guyzz ATV xx

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Quite a few people in Hinches mentions have already tried the sink 'hack'. One woman had sliced her finger on the rim of the plug 🤢🤢
I copied this last year cos I thought “ahhh I bet mine is minging” when I saw her do it once.

my husband had to rush to wickes for a new u bend and all thefittings as mine had disintergrated and broken by me taking it apart. Safe to say, he told me never to copy her again 🤣🤣 and I havnt to this day lol! Xx

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
1) Why is a cleaning influenza advertising Sky.

2) Why did she say the nursery is small, it’s huge and so big she had a built in wardrobe put in that didn’t reduce the floor size at all. The room is about twice the size of our master bedroom. Although our house has actual colour and character and our garden pisses all over hers. And has real grass. So I’ll take mine anytime.

3) New thread and 26 pages since I last checked Tattle earlier. I feel I have some excellent reading coming up 🤣👏

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Such a shame interior queen Michelle can’t see what a wonderful job Hinch has done in that nursery. I always love Michelle’s reviews of rooms 😂😂

• Haha
I can't believe she still puts Ronnie in his pram to nap. I find it really odd. At his age mine were transitioning into toddler beds. He still has his cot and pram. Maybe I'm the odd one 😂

• Heart
I never really comment on Sophie’s threads but the amount of stuff she has freaks me out. I’m such a ‘less is more’ type of person and hate clutter. My mum is obsessed with filling her house with rubbish from home bargains and it gives me the fear going to her house, thank god I’m not allowed in at the moment 🤣

Reactions: 19
The waterboard are gunna issue a water shortage after all the flooding tonight...

Please don't water ya gardens or wash the car, Mrs hinch has fucked the country

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hi I hope you start feeling a bit better soon. A few years ago, I quit a job for the same reasons you mention. I went back to full-time education and started working pt in b&m (don't hate me lol) but I was earning in a month what I had been earning in a week in my old job. But I was a million times happier. It took me a while to get to that stage though. Forget about the pandemic and think about you ❤ your mental health is the most important thing and money doesn't buy happiness.

Verruca hinch has a fake life. She shows off materiel things and she will have so many regrets in years to come when she's all dried up, she will look back and see all that she missed with poor Ron and the new one. Again I used to like her, until she had Ron. My boy is 2 months older than Ron and it was ridiculously unnatural the lifestyle she was portraying st the time. Then I found this lovely bunch of trolls. I took some time away last year but I'm back for another while again lol

Anyway, my point is, you're very bloody brave taking the step to get out of your workplace. Best of luck x
Thankyou ❤❤ I needed that!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.