Mrs Hinch #363 A baby is for life, not just Easter. ATV x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please stop dressing your son I vests , please change his nappy, he's too old to have head support , he's too old to be in a parent facing pram , he's too old to have naps in his pram , put him in his cot . If you have to push him in his pram to get him to sleep you should knock that on the head because you won't be capable of doing it when the baby comes

Reactions: 24
Okay I’ve missed a whole thread and I’m a bit lost, is this sink-gate about what she was doing last night with the bicarb/vinegar? And has she since deleted it? She’s a bleeping idiot
No, she u screwed the whole plug out with a teaspoon- and it can cause the underneath pipes to loosen and cause a flood!
She really is the biggest dim wit I’ve ever seen on IG. And if there is anymore tattttt put in that babies room there’ll not be room for the baby. Am I the only one that thinks the changing table is at a weird angle to change a nappy?
Why would you put swingers grass in a newborns nursery- with a giraffe, an eyeball, a rainbow, an airplane, an elephant, an apple & a rabbit- it’s like a game of spot the difference 🤣🤣 poor baby.
Ronnie has outgrown that pram aswell, looks way too small. Wonder if she’ll use that for new baby or sneak in yet a new one?
Good ole Relatable Soooyyyph 🦒

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
sorry if links not allowed but coming across other accounts tagging hinch regarding sinkgate... if she blocks everyone she’ll have no followers left 😂😂😂
I tell you who needs to put her in her place...Kim Woodburn...cleaning guru, and says it how it Is....stick em both on a 2hour ep of loose women...that'll sort her
Now I would definitely swipe up and pay for that haha 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Lots of new bot followers today guys. She must be splashing the cash to try and keep up with her BFF.

Reactions: 8
Ha yes, I’d love to see Kim Woodburn slam her, whoever said that🤣
That woman could clean a cesspit or whatever the word is with vinegar and bicarbonate😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Go check out willowandfleuruk on insta (the company that posted that she gifted hinch with Ronnies jumper today) they have shared stories of people complaining that hinch didn’t tag the business - also checked and willowandfleur isn’t following hinch or has hinch now blocked them?

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Wtf is that shelf with the vase ? She knows it’s a nursery and not a therapists waiting room right ? Why is Ronnies room so babyish still? All of this cluttered tit is for her! Not the person the room is intended for

Reactions: 19
That accessorising the shelf story...looked like a bunch of random tit left on the stairs waiting for someone to take it up. Was she issuing a challenge to Michelle O to stick to what she knows otherwise she will start on the interior design? 😂

Reactions: 9
sorry if links not allowed but coming across other accounts tagging hinch regarding sinkgate... if she blocks everyone she’ll have no followers left 😂😂😂

Now I would definitely swipe up and pay for that haha 🤣🤣🤣
I love how she’s still hashtagged it mrshinchinspired 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
"I've just finished accessorising a shelf."

Honestly.....have a word with yerself luv 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The kitchen sink could just turn the tide into a tsunami guys.... Here is hoping.
And why is that boy in that pram like that still. BIZZAREPARENTING.COM

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.