Mrs Hinch #363 A baby is for life, not just Easter. ATV x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shame that she will happy take freebies from small businesses yet doesnt say thank you or even have the decency to credit them when Ronnie is wearing their items IN HER STORIES.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
So glad I no longer work for sly.. oh I mean sky, cause I worked in retention and feck dealing with this brats tantrum when they remove her free sky....

JAYMEEEE they’ve gone and cut the effing sky offf 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I have sky q but not the voice remote. Nor do I want it either because, well, y'know... my fingers can press buttons no problem 💁‍♀️ check me out!! 😀
I must be on a par with Mrs Hinch. Sky randomly sent me a voice remote, completely by accident when I rang them up to ask why as I wasn’t expecting it and they just told me to keep it. Wonder if I need to put ad up from now now? ATV!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Shame that she will happy take freebies from small businesses yet doesnt say thank you or even have the decency to credit them when Ronnie is wearing their items IN HER STORIES.
Yeah, Ron’s had quite a few outfits from a small Insta business I support and buy from and not a whiff of a mention of them. Git.

Reactions: 11
I know this has probably been discussed & I’m slow on the uptake. But has she got a jar of pissing mini eggs with some plastic yellow tat on her work top?! Those eggs will be absolutely rancid. And in a country where more people than ever before are relying on food banks to feed their families, should people like her really be encouraging such unnecessary food waste?!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I must be on a par with Mrs Hinch. Sky randomly sent me a voice remote, completely by accident when I rang them up to ask why as I wasn’t expecting it and they just told me to keep it. Wonder if I need to put ad up from now now? ATV!
We had to update our Sky box last year and got a voice remote too. Hilariously it doesn't understand my accent half the time I try and speak to it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I know this has probably been discussed & I’m slow on the uptake. But has she got a jar of pissing mini eggs with some plastic yellow tat on her work top?! Those eggs will be absolutely rancid. And in a country where more people than ever before are relying on food banks to feed their families, should people like her really be encouraging such unnecessary food waste?!
She doesn't care :( though I just can't understand people watching Grinch then instantly copying. Its weird. Like a cult.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Sorry but “I’ve just finished accessorising a shelf” on her latest story has cracked me up 😂 #welldonelove

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I can’t be the only one who thinks these look awful 🙈 but maybe I’m biased, I am a nail tech and Tracey has done my nails a few times as I wanted to see what the fuss about as she seemed to be getting popular (before Hinch had her insta account) and honestly they were awful and she used cheap or non branded products. I redone them myself both times when I got home.

7F2F3876-4A2B-4DD6-9C84-C0AC43D4D67A.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Why am I not surprised it says because you watched Wolf of Wall Street on their sky. Conning, selling and all about making ££££. Bet they both reckon they're the next Jordan Belfort.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
If she blocks all the “trolls” on her recent reel she will have no followers left 😂😂 Instead of holding her hands up and admitting her mistake who is betting the video gets mysteriously deleted overnight and it never gets mentioned again?
My first bingo 🥳 the video has gone 😂

Reactions: 12
I can’t be the only one who thinks these look awful 🙈 but maybe I’m biased, I am a nail tech and Tracey has done my nails a few times as I wanted to see what the fuss about as she seemed to be getting popular (before Hinch had her insta account) and honestly they were awful and she used cheap or non branded products. I redone them myself both times when I got home.

View attachment 508466
I think they look absolutely hideous. Can you imagine how 'The Claw' is going to look with those!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Yeah, Ron’s had quite a few outfits from a small Insta business I support and buy from and not a whiff of a mention of them. Git.
She also had a wax melt burner thing from Uno Lusso & when she put a story up of it showing her burning some melts she credited all of it as being from AMA!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.