Mrs Hinch #362 Hare today, bin tomorrow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She didn’t reach out. They were put together for the new show Stacey is fronting. But they realised Hinch is tit on TV, so she’s not appearing on it. It’s an orchestrated friendship that will fizzle out in the next year or so.
This makes so much sense. And when friendship fizzles, the new storyline will be ‘she moved away so we don’t see each other as much but we’re still really close’. You know the usual influencer bollocks.

Reactions: 12
All for the Gram, All for an Ad...what an hole! Shes a disgrace
And let me tell you, Fairy does NOT work. But you watch her little sheeple go out tomorrow now to buy Fairy
“All for the gram, all for an ad” should definitely be next thread’s title

• Heart
Reactions: 11
There was a lot with Ronnie. And I know it’s always a lot more full on with your first. But this is “doesn’t miss a trick to make a buck” Sophie.
the reality of having baby no2 is you get all the old baby clothes out and work out which ones “will do” or aren’t “too stained” 😂, buy a new mattress for the side cot, some nappies, and sanitary pads for after hospital. You pack your hospital bag when you’re in labour (just me? 😂😂) cos you didn’t have time to do it before and hope no one notices that your hospital pyjamas are still have some faint blood stains on from last time 🤭🤭😂😂
🤣🤣 you crack me up but I would do the same tbh haha. I’m surprised she hasn’t done a whole lot more. She’s been very drawn away from it all. maybe she’s fed up with all as much as we are 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Speaking of babies waking in the middle of the night I had a few thoughts that have had me pondering.
She is definitely wanting to imply she’s due soon. So therefore why have we not seen....
1) Hospital bag
2) Side for next to the bed. I think she had a snuz pod with Ronnie? She just needs a new mattress. Surely that would be brought down from the loft to be cleaned, aired, set up by now.
3) Any discussion of birth - you’d think she could use her platform for people to share some tips, how she might want a better experience this time round. More than just saying “I hope my body remembers what to do”
4) Gettign little clothes ready - more than her putting them in the drawers. What about showing her wash and iron them? Isn’t that what we all do? Spend ages washing and ironing the new born clothes and then never iron anything again 😂
5) batch cooking to prepare for baby coming. 😉😉
6) Online baby shower (even if she just says her friends did her a little zoom chat).

now I know you don’t HAVE to do any of these things really.But im talking About this from a content perspective. Her account is cleaning and organising. It would bode well for her account if she showed her followers how she is preparing for the baby’s arrival - not just filling a nursery with tat - that the baby most likely won’t even be sleeping in for a good few months.

If I’m sticking with the “she’s had the baby theory” I would say she’s not done any of this because she’s going to do it after wards. Once she’s revealed the baby she will do a lot of content that is “behind the scenes”. What you guys didn’t realise was I was getting ready for the baby the whole time guyzzzz. Here let me show you what I filmed but I couldn’t share it guysss. So excited to share it now.
Well you've said it now....what's a bet we see a pile of spag bols etc made and stuffed in the freezer....the pod won't get used because she'll want a bayyyge one...
Also how much waste is she creating, how many of Ron's old clothes could go to charity shops but can't because they're plastered in his name...

Reactions: 4
I came to Tattle because of someone else, for about a year Hinch's threads and comments were trending, I had no idea who she was, never read about her, anybody I asked didn't know, googled her - still didn't have a clue. Then one night not so long ago I couldn't sleep and I decided to find out who this bleeping Hinch woman was! I only follow her now so I can participate in this thread.
Same mate exactly the same. I used to think why is that hinch so popular on here with so many threads who is she!! This happened over Xmas when I was at my mums with a tit temp phone that I couldn’t IG on hahahah which led me to tattle a bit more than I was already. At Xmas I saw someone get gifted the book of lists and thought I’d finally check I this thread out because that is blatant merch for sake of making money off your fans for me. Never looked back 🤣 and I say unfollow her! I don’t follow her just head over to check stories so I know what’s being talked about here. Same with our mollz mae Hague 🥰

Reactions: 5
If ronnie is waking through night ( which can be normal with teething and energy levels and all sorts) she should try and look at his napping through the day. One less nap can make all the difference to their sleeping pattern at night time. He does nap an awful lot in my personal opinion, mine at two was a fight and rocking them back and forward for ages til the eyes closed 🙈

Another thing that confuses me is why ronnie is still in the pram that faces the parent (cant Mind the name sorry) I'd definitely turn him around to he can look all around him instead of just looking at whoever is pushing. Let him see the world hinchey 😊

So there are two versions of this. Stacey’s and Sophie’s. In Sophie’s version, stacey reached out to her out of the blue and showed up at hers with a McDonald’s after they were talking. In a live they did together, Stacey said something about when they first became friends like “after you messaged Me or when you first messaged me” which Soph agreed with. So we’ve had two different versions of it. Might not seem like much but someone is lying.
This has really made me want a McDonald’s LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ok I know this is the hinch thread...but I reckon ss is gonna do a pregnancy announcement, just got the feeling, que extra neck clawing from sopha.
I've thought this for a couple of weeks since grinch congratulated her on the house said this year had more exciting things on its way (not an exact quote but along those lines)

Sex offenders?
Lqoc husband was a paedophile she was pregnant with her twin girls when he was arrested. Obviously she knew nothing about it. But it made her feel ' dirty ' and she turned to cleaning for that reason and discovered it took her mind off things . She went into early Labour but Her twins are now 17 but lyndsay still talks quite openly about it

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Ok I know this is the hinch thread...but I reckon ss is gonna do a pregnancy announcement, just got the feeling, que extra neck clawing from sopha.
It has to be! I’ll piss myself if it is 🤣🤣 I’m sure if it is sopha will make it a way to be about her

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.