Mrs Hinch #362 Hare today, bin tomorrow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay hear me out.. I have a few thoughts on what SS spring door could be about (I’m probably overthinking this😂)

1. Soph could be having a small baby shower at SS new house now that the rules have changed to 6 people meeting outdoors (even though she’s about to drop but could still be wanting a late baby shower)
2. SS is pregnant
3. SS new clothing range for Inthestyle or Primark
4. SS is hosting a Eastergarden party with the kids

Reactions: 19
Not sure if this has ever been mentioned but why is it the park /field she visits are always so quiet! She always manages to get a picture with no one else in it every single time!!! ..... can you book out a park 😂😂
She’s probably got scary Ma Barker as security. I’d move out of the way if I saw her bulldozing towards me!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Aww I wasn't even gonna reply to arsey comments, but I will this once.
Like I said, all kids are different. And not once on this thread have I ever made mums feel bad about themselves or thought I was better than them. Not once. You're the one and only one making a fuss because you're triggered over my comment. I literally just said we all know why he's awake during the night if he is regularly cos he has absolutely no stimulation what so ever during the day, which we all see, everyday. So that's PROBABLY his issue. Off you pop sweets xx
Well that’s not how it sounded in your post. You said he shouldn’t be waking up through the night because he’s nearly 2 and I was simply saying that mine does so by default you made me feel like I’m also a crap mum! So thanks!

Reactions: 5
She's still going in Ronnies room during the night? My 3 were sleeping through soundly unless poorly way before his age. He's nearly 2. I know all kids are different but they shouldn't really be having disturbed sleep at almost 2.... If he's still waking up alot during the night then he needs more stimulation during the day, a long walk everyday (they don't work so no excuse at all) he's old enough to be taught how to use a little tri scooter, they're literally £15 in argos , but i don't think you can get grey or beige ones so.. Oh and less naps. Poor bugger
My son didn't sleep until he was 5! Didn't matter how stimulating his day was, he didn't nap from 12 month either

Reactions: 7
Speaking of babies waking in the middle of the night I had a few thoughts that have had me pondering.
She is definitely wanting to imply she’s due soon. So therefore why have we not seen....
1) Hospital bag
2) Side for next to the bed. I think she had a snuz pod with Ronnie? She just needs a new mattress. Surely that would be brought down from the loft to be cleaned, aired, set up by now.
3) Any discussion of birth - you’d think she could use her platform for people to share some tips, how she might want a better experience this time round. More than just saying “I hope my body remembers what to do”
4) Gettign little clothes ready - more than her putting them in the drawers. What about showing her wash and iron them? Isn’t that what we all do? Spend ages washing and ironing the new born clothes and then never iron anything again 😂
5) batch cooking to prepare for baby coming. 😉😉
6) Online baby shower (even if she just says her friends did her a little zoom chat).

now I know you don’t HAVE to do any of these things really.But im talking About this from a content perspective. Her account is cleaning and organising. It would bode well for her account if she showed her followers how she is preparing for the baby’s arrival - not just filling a nursery with tat - that the baby most likely won’t even be sleeping in for a good few months.

If I’m sticking with the “she’s had the baby theory” I would say she’s not done any of this because she’s going to do it after wards. Once she’s revealed the baby she will do a lot of content that is “behind the scenes”. What you guys didn’t realise was I was getting ready for the baby the whole time guyzzzz. Here let me show you what I filmed but I couldn’t share it guysss. So excited to share it now.
And not forgetting the gifted new Pram. Surprised she hasn’t shown that yet unless it’s already been personalised with the babies name. Zoe Flora 😉

Reactions: 4
Well that’s not how it sounded in your post. You said he shouldn’t be waking up through the night because he’s nearly 2 and I was simply saying that mine does so by default you made me feel like I’m also a crap mum! So thanks!
Fgs. You've read it how you wanted to hear it. That's your issue.
My comment didn't come across bashing what so ever, me saying ALL KIDS ARE DIFFERENT in my original comment means what it says.... ALL Kids are different.
If your kid still wakes up doesn't your kid then fall under the original ALL KIDS ARE DIFFERENT statement? I think so. So if you're offended then so be with it, I didn't say every single child should be sleeping through the night and if they don't you're an absolute tit mother and I'm the best in the world lol.
Funny how everyone who takes everyone's comments wrong are new members... I'm not the first to say that either funny enough and it's true... You'll hear alot worse on this nature of thread than "all kids are different but he shouldn't be waking up at 2 year old" so brace yourself, it's a rough ride here.
I don't argue with no one on here and I'm not starting now so if I offend you, simply put me on me mute and you won't see my comments from here on out xx

Mod edit: All, this conversation ends here. Any more replies will be deleted.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Probably abit behind but when did a hinch song get made in the fires of hell and brought up to the surface world 🤢🤢🤢 my ears are bleeding!

• Haha
Hope this works..
I read this thread but I’m active on Mrs Meldrum.

just saw this stupid cows advert on tv for Ariel. (What the duck happened to her voice on the tv advert btw?) But yesterday she was doing a paid ad for fairy on her stories.
is there any brand loyalty at all??

Also, how old is her kid? The way he gargled some words on her stories .. if he’s as old as I think he is she should contact her HV

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I always read that paint colour as “silver corpse” 😂

also in the video of the washing I counted a whole SEVEN items.. who does a wash load of 7 items?!!
Me if I need something washed desperately... Scrape together whatever I can 😅 Otherwise the machine is full. #ecowarriorhere

Reactions: 3
Fgs. You've read it how you wanted to hear it. That's your issue.
My comment didn't come across bashing what so ever, me saying ALL KIDS ARE DIFFERENT in my original comment means what it says.... ALL Kids are different.
If your kid still wakes up doesn't your kid then fall under the original ALL KIDS ARE DIFFERENT statement? I think so. So if you're offended then so be with it, I didn't say every single child should be sleeping through the night and if they don't you're an absolute tit mother and I'm the best in the world lol.
Funny how everyone who takes everyone's comments wrong are new members... I'm not the first to say that either funny enough and it's true... You'll hear alot worse on this nature of thread than "all kids are different but he shouldn't be waking up at 2 year old" so brace yourself, it's a rough ride here.
I don't argue with no one on here and I'm not starting now so if I offend you, simply put me on me mute and you won't see my comments from here on out xx
Hey I come up as a new member because I deleted old account when I actually couldn't bear another day of grinch in any form!!
I'm highly offended by this post.

I'm not I'm joking really haha but I'm sure some new members be offended if they want to be. Always enjoy your comments Danielle!
I was originally @laughingatthebegging

• Haha
Why is it when she tags anyone she puts it where you can’t click on it. It hits the comment box and reactions. I think she does it purposely then you will accidentally send a reaction boosting her engagement in the process!
What a name for a kids clothing company. Posh brat!! I had to do a double take there 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why is it when she tags anyone she puts it where you can’t click on it. It hits the comment box and reactions. I think she does it purposely then you will accidentally send a reaction boosting her engagement in the process!
Swear She is a simpleton, he makes us laugh everyday i’d like to think so your his fecking mother, who needs to tell everyone her child makes her laugh 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.