Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

alba24

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion:
A baby is for life, not just Easter.
ATV x

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 121

aroberts91

New to Tattle! I can’t put into words how disappointed I am with Mrs H! I’ve followed her for a long time (don’t judge) and after today’s Fairy story I’ve had it! With two children under the age of 5 I can assure you that fairy does NOT remove stains the way Mrs H makes out! Pisses me right off that people will be running out to the shops to buy it and it won’t work it’s magic the way she makes out it will. I’m aware it’s not that serious but when I’ve spent half the day trying to remove stains out of clothes her stories just take the biscuit!

• Heart
Reactions: 113

Notgonnalie

VIP Member
It would have made so much more sense for the new baby to get rons nursery and make the new nursery a big boy room for Ron. Would have been much more handy for toilet training too he’d have his own little toilet and everything. I don’t understand why an almost 2 year old would need to keep all the nursery stuff. I’ve 2 kids and their opposite sex and we used the same nursing chair for both of them and there’s 21 months between my two. At the end of the day the baby will be in with hinch in her room for at least 6-12 months so why will Ronnie when he’s nearly 3 by the time new baby goes into his own room, need a nursing chair etc, it’s so wasteful!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 94

LT2201

VIP Member
"people have always asked me how I remove stains from Ron's clothes, truth is, he only wears things once so I just bin them and it doesn't matter" is how that #ad should have gone

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91

catlady29

Chatty Member
Can u imagine spending £200 on a stuffed giraffe and then a kid just comes at it with a pen, cos that's exactly what would happen in my house 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 84

universalminds

1 2.3 4 5 once I had 2 fish alive
6 7 8 9 10 then I flushed them down the pan

Guys! Guys! ....every other word - guys!!! It’s irritating no end!
Hey you GUYSSSS

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81

SunshineRae

VIP Member
I’ve missed so much today!! Those nursery videos are so misleading! Please see my screenshot for clarity and note that the items she implies she has bought for a second time, were actually originally gifted for Ronnie! I may be giving myself too much credit but I believe she is not showing/accepting/declaring as many gifted items because she knows about “the list” (which currently stands at £43,774.76 of gifted goods). Does she think the average family can afford these sort of high end items. I actually think it’s vulgar to have two of each expensive item, not to mention wasteful. I think the room could have looked nice but I truly think it’s awful with how much stuff she has thrown at it. It looks messy, cluttered, claustrophobic & like an absolute dust trap 🤮 Less is more!!

67FCFAB9-AE88-4D78-BE98-5800DE55FC75.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 77

Hilopicklelo

VIP Member
Michelle has just replied back to me "it's very revealing as you say. Hey ho. Truth will out and she has to live with herself"

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 75

Babybail93

VIP Member
Please don't give her the benefit of doubt. Hinch has openly said she runs her account alone other than the messages
I’ve kindly let Michelle know about the Hincher who passed away after mixing chemicals, as advertised by Hinch, who she then ignored and put up a bathroom cleaning story with “no air” playing over the top. These people need to know just how ruthless she is

• Wow
Reactions: 73

Shamrockgirl

It would have made so much more sense for the new baby to get rons nursery and make the new nursery a big boy room for Ron. Would have been much more handy for toilet training too he’d have his own little toilet and everything. I don’t understand why an almost 2 year old would need to keep all the nursery stuff. I’ve 2 kids and their opposite sex and we used the same nursing chair for both of them and there’s 21 months between my two. At the end of the day the baby will be in with hinch in her room for at least 6-12 months so why will Ronnie when he’s nearly 3 by the time new baby goes into his own room, need a nursing chair etc, it’s so wasteful!!!
It makes no sense what they have done. Ronnie's nursery is like new and he has grown out of that. Any normal person would of decorated a room for ronnie instead of making a copy of what is all already there only in a different colour 🥴

Reactions: 71

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
I’ve just had a look at her Instagram, wow her feed is aesthetically pleasing isn’t it! Hinch could learn a thing or two from her about a lot of subjects it seems 🤣
I just Googled her, here's what is says

'Writer, Author, Brand Consultant & TV Presenter Michelle Ogundehin is internationally renowned as an authority on interiors, trends and style. She is an influencer with expertise and the multi award-winning former Editor-in-Chief of ELLE Decoration UK.'

I hope Hinch has picked on the wrong person this time. Michelle has clout!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 68

Magee

VIP Member
Speaks absolute volumes.
Michelle approached the subject respectfully, I thought with a rational conversation about toxic products in the family home. Hinch can’t handle a decent conversation about accountability because she isn’t a decent human and sells her moral values to the highest bidder. She cries troll immediately, rather than stopping to think about what they’re saying and trying to grow from it. Her ignorance is her demise and it’s why her account is flopping and more people are joining Tattle to vent.

I for one, welcome all lurkers and lookers. Thank you Hinch for growing our community where we can have a decent conversation about how irresponsible you are.

Reactions: 63
So she’s tidying Ron’s room whilst he naps, then she’s loving it outside but cleaning the sink now they have neighbours over? Make it make sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 61

Boringsomes

Chatty Member
‘I could chat to you all for hours’
Meaning, let me share on my story the gushing arse licking message you’ve sent to me but I won’t actually reply to you through the dm and I certainly will not be chatting with ya, thanks xxxxxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60