Mrs Hinch #362 Hare today, bin tomorrow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can u imagine spending Ā£200 on a stuffed giraffe and then a kid just comes at it with a pen, cos that's exactly what would happen in my house šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 84
Its the scariest giraffe I've ever aren't! Ronnie's looks better but the new babys is hideous

Reactions: 25
Never understood why people hang things above the changing mats either. I had a few tubs and a Teddy on mine and changing was a nightmare. Had to put them in a drawer just to get through a nappy change without a fuss.
Half the stuff in that nursery would be pulled down if mine lived there!

Reactions: 29
Sophie, I've just saved you Ā£130. Here's a giraffe for your new womb fruit. It actually even looks like a giraffe and not one thats its been blasted with a flame thrower

Barg! All the Vest
Now that's cute! At least it looks like the animal it's supposed to be.

Reactions: 17
I wonder if Ron Ron has actually been allowed to play with his giraffe or if itā€™s for display only? Bet sheā€™s fuming she has to pay for stuff this time round lololol.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
1 2.3 4 5 once I had 2 fish alive
6 7 8 9 10 then I flushed them down the pan

Guys! Guys! ....every other word - guys!!! Itā€™s irritating no end!
Hey you GUYSSSS

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81
1 2.3 4 5 once I had 2 fish alive
6 7 8 9 10 then I flushed them down the pan

Guys! Guys! ....every other word - guys!!! Itā€™s irritating no end!
Hey you GUYSSSS
I skip her stories everytime she says it, never seen a full story of hers yet. So bleeping irritating.

Reactions: 11
It would have made so much more sense for the new baby to get rons nursery and make the new nursery a big boy room for Ron. Would have been much more handy for toilet training too heā€™d have his own little toilet and everything. I donā€™t understand why an almost 2 year old would need to keep all the nursery stuff. Iā€™ve 2 kids and their opposite sex and we used the same nursing chair for both of them and thereā€™s 21 months between my two. At the end of the day the baby will be in with hinch in her room for at least 6-12 months so why will Ronnie when heā€™s nearly 3 by the time new baby goes into his own room, need a nursing chair etc, itā€™s so wasteful!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 94
It would have made so much more sense for the new baby to get rons nursery and make the new nursery a big boy room for Ron. Would have been much more handy for toilet training too heā€™d have his own little toilet and everything. I donā€™t understand why an almost 2 year old would need to keep all the nursery stuff. Iā€™ve 2 kids and their opposite sex and we used the same nursing chair for both of them and thereā€™s 21 months between my two. At the end of the day the baby will be in with hinch in her room for at least 6-12 months so why will Ronnie when heā€™s nearly 3 by the time new baby goes into his own room, need a nursing chair etc, itā€™s so wasteful!!!
It makes no sense what they have done. Ronnie's nursery is like new and he has grown out of that. Any normal person would of decorated a room for ronnie instead of making a copy of what is all already there only in a different colour šŸ„“

Reactions: 71
Was just looking at the threads around and I'm just putting it out there WOW I can't believe how many threads there is for this mrs hinch. I for one don't see what the massive fascination is about her ... so your telling people never knew for hundreds & thousands of years how to clean and one day this 'GENUIS' came along oh have a laugh.

I also don't see how people can have such plain dull looking houses aswell so generic and all this hinch army like she's some sort of Goddess šŸ¤Ø

She seems like the type if your a visitor you'd be scared to put your cup down anywhere incase you made a mess and rather scould your hand holding your tea.

I don't and have never followed her on Instagram but jheeze the amount of people obsessed with her and Stacey Solomon (I follow her for the daily crazy) but there's a girl on my Instagram and I kid you not its like I'm watching SS story twice anything stacey/hinch do she does šŸ˜‘

Anyway that's all I got to say haha!

Reactions: 49
Wasteful is exactly what it is. I keep wondering why sheā€™s being so extravagant when she already has that stuff plus the baby will be sleeping in her room anyway. Itā€™s all for the ā€˜gram.

What scheme is she actually going for in that room anyway? Between that hideously evil eye mirror and the Marty Feldman hare, itā€™s becoming as ridiculous as it is pointless.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Iā€™ve missed so much today!! Those nursery videos are so misleading! Please see my screenshot for clarity and note that the items she implies she has bought for a second time, were actually originally gifted for Ronnie! I may be giving myself too much credit but I believe she is not showing/accepting/declaring as many gifted items because she knows about ā€œthe listā€ (which currently stands at Ā£43,774.76 of gifted goods). Does she think the average family can afford these sort of high end items. I actually think itā€™s vulgar to have two of each expensive item, not to mention wasteful. I think the room could have looked nice but I truly think itā€™s awful with how much stuff she has thrown at it. It looks messy, cluttered, claustrophobic & like an absolute dust trap šŸ¤® Less is more!!

67FCFAB9-AE88-4D78-BE98-5800DE55FC75.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 77
Iā€™ve missed so much today!! Those nursery videos are so misleading! Please see my screenshot for clarity and note that the items she implies she has bought for a second time, were actually originally gifted for Ronnie! I may be giving myself too much credit but I believe she is not showing/accepting/declaring as many gifted items because she knows about ā€œthe listā€ (which currently stands at Ā£43,774.76 of gifted goods). Does she think the average family can afford these sort of high end items. I actually think itā€™s vulgar to have two of each expensive item, not to mention wasteful. I think the room could have looked nice but I truly think itā€™s awful with how much stuff she has thrown at it. It looks messy, cluttered, claustrophobic & like an absolute dust trap šŸ¤® Less is more!!

View attachment 505551
View attachment 505552
I got bored on my night shift šŸ˜“ tried to add up as much as I could of the new nursery and I came to around Ā£6000 + added Ā£1000 for spacetidy as havenā€™t a clue what those things cost šŸ¤·šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø Relatable my arse and especially in these difficult times šŸ˜ž

Reactions: 37
Hereforthecomments
I couldnā€™t reply cos it was last thread. No most people donā€™t have a baby shower for their second. Heck I didnā€™t even have one for my first. But you know sopha. Any excuse to a wedding dress on and be centre of attention.
And yes she could be doing the scrap book privately. But again she didnā€™t last time. Plus sheā€™s got that new Polaroid that she could have been using. Who knows. Maybe she will whip one out and show us this week šŸ˜‰

Reactions: 34
Why has she filled the 2nd nursery with absolute shite! There is no theme it's filled with over priced tat.

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.