Mrs Hinch #362 Hare today, bin tomorrow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So there are two versions of this. Stacey’s and Sophie’s. In Sophie’s version, stacey reached out to her out of the blue and showed up at hers with a McDonald’s after they were talking. In a live they did together, Stacey said something about when they first became friends like “after you messaged Me or when you first messaged me” which Soph agreed with. So we’ve had two different versions of it. Might not seem like much but someone is lying.
Not been much mention of the nightly bestie face times lately either 👀👀

Reactions: 4
True. On reflection, I’ve watched it back and it does look more like a lick than a nip. For Ronnie’s sake I’m grateful but it won’t be long before Henry loses his cool especially with extra completion (new baby) on the way
I think it was a lick to especially as someone said, i have this reaction yoo if an unexpected lick comes from the dog. BUT 100000000% the dog does not like Ron and she is bleeping CRAAAZY to allow him at face level to the dog huggging him etc whilst she’s on the other sofa ..... sometjinf will happen and then the dog will be blamed, when anyone can see that dog is only tolerating Ronnie right now. Teach your kids good, safe behaviour with animals - one strong memory I have from childhood (and I don’t have many with ADHD affecting memory!) is of my mum teaching me to stroke our cats properly (ie always stroke the hair one way as it hurts them to be ruffled up) and to pick them up nicely, not be rough etc. I don’t remember the dog we had as a small child as she sadly was old and put down by the time I was a toddler but I know the same would have been done with her too. It’s so important both for the child’s safety and the animals sake!

An almost 2 year old wakes during the night?? Sophie he is not a baby!!! Yes we know u do little to nothing with the boy and by pretending he still wakes at night shows that! She is so clueless to having a child she doesn't even know what's acceptable bullshit anymore.
I had a terror of a baby number 2 but even she slept soundly from 13 months old. She just continuously shows how detached she is. I need to say it again Sophie... RON IS NOT A BABY!!! let the poor guy grow and flourish u selfish cow.
Mine never slept through at two, kids are all different.

Reactions: 6
I’ve had 2 emcs. Had sepsis and a HDU stay with the second one. I was very very ill. When I went home, my poor hubby was helping me in and out of the shower, drying me, putting pads in for me before I got out. I was torn from hip to hip with the first as she got stuck. He was helping me put my underwear on one day and I looked down and saw him crying. (Our first wasn’t planned). He kept apologising for “doing this to me”. It took a long long time to talk him round to another baby after seeing how I was the first time. How anyone can say it’s not major surgery is beyond me.
Sorry your husband was a dick xx
him crying & apologising to you is possibly one of the sweetest things I’ve ever heard. Your husband sounds like an absolute gent!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Thats your experience and I spoke from mine. I'm not really here to help anybody but rather discuss hinch. I'm sorry my post annoyed u. I genuinely believe she is so full of crap and Ronnie does not even sleep there at night and my main point being shebis a pathological liar.
You weren’t just saying it was your experience though were you, you said he shouldn’t be waking at night as he’s not a baby 🤷‍♀️. Both mine woke up in the night until well over two. And if I’d read your comment all those years ago, obvs it would have triggered ( one has to be careful of sweeping statements when it comes to parenting, as one size doesn’t fit all)

but agree he’s over at Mad Ma barkers most the week anyhow😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Ooh, I’ve finally gone from ‘new member’ to ‘member’ happy dayzzzzzz 🙌🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Ok shes definitely reading here first ron doing activities, then the truck with the cars and the bouncy castle and now shes using her washing line that someone mentioned a couple of threads ago 😂 we see you sopha! 👋 now show us flip & flop 🐠

• Haha
Reactions: 19
To be fair, she hasn’t really shown us anything to do with the new baby, except the tat room of course, it’s just make me think of belatrix the strange’s vault in Harry Potter where everything Harry touches it multiplies 🤣 but yeah I agree with you she’s not showing much is she?? I’m sure it was much more then this with Ronnie?
There was a lot with Ronnie. And I know it’s always a lot more full on with your first. But this is “doesn’t miss a trick to make a buck” Sophie.
the reality of having baby no2 is you get all the old baby clothes out and work out which ones “will do” or aren’t “too stained” 😂, buy a new mattress for the side cot, some nappies, and sanitary pads for after hospital. You pack your hospital bag when you’re in labour (just me? 😂😂) cos you didn’t have time to do it before and hope no one notices that your hospital pyjamas are still have some faint blood stains on from last time 🤭🤭😂😂

• Haha
Ooh Lynsey Queen of Clean on This Morning with an actual back story as to why she found comfort in cleaning. That has to sting huh Hinch? This is a book I probably would consider reading.

Edited to remove the word interesting - nothing interesting about sex offenders
Sex offenders?

Reactions: 2
I’m under the impression that Stacey genuinely did reach out but didn’t realise how clingy, needy and draining hinch would be 🙈
She didn’t reach out. They were put together for the new show Stacey is fronting. But they realised Hinch is tit on TV, so she’s not appearing on it. It’s an orchestrated friendship that will fizzle out in the next year or so.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m standing by the fact that she’s had this baby. We all know it doesn’t work like that in the real world. She’s gearing up to an Easter weekend reveal. You absolutely cannot plan these things like that.
Even if she’s going in to be induced today, an induction doesn’t always take straight away. You can go several days. It can even not work at all.
Even if the induction works smoothly and the baby arrived by tomorrow who is to say there wouldn’t be an issue that they have to be kept in longer - ABSOLUTELY WOULD NEVER WISH THERE TO BE - but for example I was in for 5 days with my first due to needing blood transfusion and infection.
I think you get my point. You cannot plan for a perfect Easter weekend reveal without knowing for sure you can deliver it. The only way you can guarantee it is if she had the baby already.
i stand by my theory. She had the baby in mid-late January. Possibly overXmas but I think the jan dates are more plausible for some reason. She’s showing us old footage and hiding the non bump for “live” stuff.
Anyway. We will find out this weekend won’t we. 😜😜
I'm going with, The portland with a planned section so it's all planned to the very last minute so her prerecorded content can be placed strategically 👌😏

Reactions: 6
Okay shes definitely reading here first ron doing activities, then the truck with the cars and the bouncy castle and now shes using her washing line that someone mentioned a couple of threads ago 😂 we see you sopha! 👋 now show us flip & flop 🐠
She can't show the fish until the pet shops open again and she can buy some more

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You weren’t just saying it was your experience though were you, you said he shouldn’t be waking at night as he’s not a baby 🤷‍♀️. Both mine woke up in the night until well over two. And if I’d read your comment all those years ago, obvs it would have triggered ( one has to be careful of sweeping statements when it comes to parenting, as one size doesn’t fit all)

but agree he’s over at Mad Ma barkers most the week anyhow😂
My experience with children (I have 2) is that they sleep through the night before they are 2 years old. I wouldnt have commented had that not been my experience which is all I can speak from. So from what I know as a parent I feel she is full of lies as in my experience kids sleep at his age.
Yeah kids are different. I dont get why parents feel less if there kids aren't doing something by x age tho. My first didn't walk until nearly a year and a half. I was never triggered by my nephew roaming around at 10 months.
I didnt intentionally mean to make anybody feel bad and apologised to the first person it seemed to rile. Its fine to launch an attack on somebody with what I now see to be positive sleep story haha. It doesn't bother me as I do think we are the master of our own feelings, reactions etc. As I said I only spoke from what I know as a parent. What I know is babies sleep from 6 months (1st) 13 months (2nd). I now see im a lucky mum!

Reactions: 3
It’s so easy to get caught up reading these threads for hours. Last few days I stepped away and said ok I’m just going to innocently watch her stories today and see how I feel because I used to genuinely love following her. So tonight I went and watched her stories and caught up. Good lord I can’t do it anymore. I’m way too aware of the fakeness and lies now. And the fact that she has become INSANELY OBSESSED with calling out trolls and little digs in all of her stories nowadays. That HAS to be becoming an issue for her loyal followers as well. I mean it just all feels so negative now.
we have a dog that we are all obsessed with too. He is very attached to us because we rescued him from a bad situation at about 6 weeks old. We are all he knows. He acts human and pushes his face into ours to love us back all the time. Henry literally keeps his head straight up and ignores Ron. That dog can’t stand him. She is putting them BOTH in danger by forcing this relationship. Ron could get seriously attacked and in return Henry would he forced to be put down. Soph you have a gorgeous family. A home you love. You are blessed. But you aren’t helping your family by having this obsession with portraying a perfect life. They need you more than a bunch of random followers off the internet. I hope one day she realizes that. What happens if one day one of these women who feel like they are Ronnies auntie actually tries (or god forbid succeeds) in taking him? It’s just not worth it. This whole thing is just sad to watch now. Not even amusing anymore honesty. Just makes me sad.
Couldn’t have said it better myself. Her brand is her perfect life and home etc and I think people would relate so much more if she was just honest and stopped all the fakeness . Must be so hard living like that but I guess it’s what she wanted when she started 🤷🏻‍♀️

That’s one wash load? What a waste of water and electricity!!
Imagine having a child and only having to wash such a small load 🤯 you'd think with the amount of Outift changes Ron gets she'd have loads... Oh wait he doesnt thats just the prerecords isnt it soph 🙄

Reactions: 12
She is, and another one I can't stand to have the sound on. I followed her to see what the fuss was, and haven't actually unfollowed her yet.
What I have noticed is that Hinch seems to follow LQOC's tips.
I saw the soda and vinegar sink clean on LQOC earlier this week then Hinch shows it.
She is definitely lying about leaving that bedroom last night too, it never in this world took her only 20 minutes to put in order.
See the beggy witch is looking for Ronzbigbruvvazzz summer wardrobe, personalised of course.
I wish one of the Hinchhuns would ask who she passes his clothes onto. Based on her one time use of clothing banks, there will be some poor little buggars in an African village, running round with Ronnie splashed across their backs.
‘Poor little buggars in an African village’ nice choice of words🥰

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.