Mrs Hinch #362 Hare today, bin tomorrow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread title idea: Stacey Solomon gearing up for a mystery, If it's an Easter baby reveal their friendship is history

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
She's still going in Ronnies room during the night? My 3 were sleeping through soundly unless poorly way before his age. He's nearly 2. I know all kids are different but they shouldn't really be having disturbed sleep at almost 2.... If he's still waking up alot during the night then he needs more stimulation during the day, a long walk everyday (they don't work so no excuse at all) he's old enough to be taught how to use a little tri scooter, they're literally £15 in argos , but i don't think you can get grey or beige ones so.. Oh and less naps. Poor bugger
Sorry but have to totally disagree with this! As you say all kids are different! You’re lucky to have children that slept through but my 2.5yo still wakes through the night. Don’t make other mums feel like crap because you didn’t have this issue. I’m literally a walking zombie most days so comments like this make it so much worse!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Sorry but have to totally disagree with this! As you say all kids are different! You’re lucky to have children that slept through but my 2.5yo still wakes through the night. Don’t make other mums feel like crap because you didn’t have this issue. I’m literally a walking zombie most days so comments like this make it so much worse!
Aww I wasn't even gonna reply to arsey comments, but I will this once.
Like I said, all kids are different. And not once on this thread have I ever made mums feel bad about themselves or thought I was better than them. Not once. You're the one and only one making a fuss because you're triggered over my comment. I literally just said we all know why he's awake during the night if he is regularly cos he has absolutely no stimulation what so ever during the day, which we all see, everyday. So that's PROBABLY his issue. Off you pop sweets xx

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I reckon she washes more clothes but can’t show what she’s washed as it doesn’t match up to pre records of what was worn and when!

Reactions: 5
New thread title suggestion: Due any day now, belly’s almost dropped but still no sign of flip & flop

• Haha
Reactions: 22
me 2, she’s such a perfectionist 🤣🤣🤣
Noooo it's cos she's folded the tops over the line in half and hung the bottoms by the waist band. My neighbour does it that way and I'm wanting to jump fence everyday and re do them 😂 I shake them (she defo hasn't cos they're so creased) and hang the tops by the back piece so the front gets air down it, they dry alotttt less creased and dry so much quicker!

Reactions: 7
Ok I know this is the hinch thread...but I reckon ss is gonna do a pregnancy announcement, just got the feeling, que extra neck clawing from sopha.
No definitely in the style they’re known for shooting one day posting within a few days. There’s always speculation about staceys fertility but she wouldn’t have a baby this close to the wedding and in her world accidents don’t happen Rex was planned to the T. She will likely have a baby straight after the wedding though.

Reactions: 6
I would do a swipe up guys but as I'm not going to be paid for it I'll not bother and search yourself lovely xx

As transparent as glass!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
If for instance the people selling that washing line thing bumped the price up, but then messaged hinch asking for her to advertise the washing line for a price she’d be straight on the bleeping ‘swipe up guyz’ with no remorse the little mug😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh oh oh Stacey is getting her spring door done for something very special . God I'm here for this , I have never been more here for this.....whatever it is ! I might have to get some appletiser and crunky snacks in for this

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If for instance the people selling that washing line thing bumped the price up, but then messaged hinch asking for her to advertise the washing line for a price she’d be straight on the bleeping ‘swipe up guyz’ with no remorse the little mug😂😂😂
She’d sell her Granny for a tenner. Greedy witch she is

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I always read that paint colour as “silver corpse” 😂

also in the video of the washing I counted a whole SEVEN items.. who does a wash load of 7 items?!!
Probably not even wet. It’s all for the ‘Gram and £££££ 🙄

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.