Mrs Hinch #362 Hare today, bin tomorrow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My 2 year old woke in the night, she is a well adjusted 12 year old now, such an unhelpful comment.

Hinch failed to show us where she put the truck, I bet you Amy money it was only brought out to stick 2 fingers up at us.
Thats your experience and I spoke from mine. I'm not really here to help anybody but rather discuss hinch. I'm sorry my post annoyed u. I genuinely believe she is so full of crap and Ronnie does not even sleep there at night and my main point being shebis a pathological liar.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I really hope she didn't set up the whole paint thing for a an ad and then take it right back off him .
I'm finding it very hard to piece today together , she seems to of done so much. Then tonight Ronnie looks very young again
Also why wait so long to wash the stains out 🤔

Reactions: 1
I have a theory that Stacey has signed up to a collab with In The Style that will Be launched on Sunday (if my insta sleuthing is correct!) what do we bet that will Result in another tantrum and time away over the weekend?!?
I agree, but also think this ties nicely into her faking the sex of her baby, if this has been a year in the making she would have known about the collection when she got pregnant. Devised a plan to get more attention as her due date is in the next 6-8 weeks which will clash with SS collection I’m sure. Take all the lime light away.
I know hinch and her talk about how people try pit them against eachother when they are BFFs but they clearly deep down have such competition and jealousy for the attention. They always announce big events around the time of eachother, no way it’s pure coincidence. They’re like the best friends in high school that are catty as anything.

Reactions: 17
I agree, but also think this ties nicely into her faking the sex of her baby, if this has been a year in the making she would have known about the collection when she got pregnant. Devised a plan to get more attention as her due date is in the next 6-8 weeks which will clash with SS collection I’m sure. Take all the lime light away.
I know hinch and her talk about how people try pit them against eachother when they are BFFs but they clearly deep down have such competition and jealousy for the attention. They always announce big events around the time of eachother, no way it’s pure coincidence. They’re like the best friends in high school that are catty as anything.

You put it so much better than I ever could 👍🏻

Reactions: 1
They're friends for the benefits. Frenemy.

Reactions: 6
Not sticking up for her but I don't think we can comment on Ron sleeping or not. I have 3 children and all have slept through before age 1 but not all kids do. Have to admit, I do pride myself on getting my kids into a bedtime routine though so I think that helps. She might not have meant he woke up, as a mum I still poke my head into my 7 year old at night to make sure he's ok even if he's sleeping.

Reactions: 12
I'm sure hinch already has in her head planned the days and nights she'll be spending at Stacey's.

Also on the waking the during the night he might sleep better if he didn't have 10million naps during the day . If mine where still waking I'd adjust their daytime naps

Reactions: 5
Same! It's been like that since he was tiny which is terrifying in itself. But now Ronnielonglegz could surely pull those crappy balloons down? Or undo the weird caterpillar thing? Or even just climb out? My youngest would be out of that cot and trashing the room before I'd even opened my eyes of a morning 🤣 I genuinely don't believe he sleeps in there at all. He just goes to MadMa's at 6pm every night.
The thing that gives me the most fear is the anal bead curtain tie back within easy reach!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They're friends for the benefits. Frenemy.
Absolutely both sponge off eachother. I wonder how their friendship will end, they have fucked up here they publicise their friendship so much that when they have a fall out or just stop speaking it will be big drama. Maybe that will be the demise of hinch when people realise what a twit she is.

Reactions: 3
I’m under the impression that Stacey genuinely did reach out but didn’t realise how clingy, needy and draining hinch would be 🙈
Sopha claimed Stacey messaged her to ask if she was alright, however, on a live, Stacey's story was different, she said Sopha contacted her first. It's only a small detail but becomes quite important if you're working out if it's a genuine friendship or if Sopha was hunting for a celeb best mate.

Reactions: 21
Speaking of babies waking in the middle of the night I had a few thoughts that have had me pondering.
She is definitely wanting to imply she’s due soon. So therefore why have we not seen....
1) Hospital bag
2) Side for next to the bed. I think she had a snuz pod with Ronnie? She just needs a new mattress. Surely that would be brought down from the loft to be cleaned, aired, set up by now.
3) Any discussion of birth - you’d think she could use her platform for people to share some tips, how she might want a better experience this time round. More than just saying “I hope my body remembers what to do”
4) Gettign little clothes ready - more than her putting them in the drawers. What about showing her wash and iron them? Isn’t that what we all do? Spend ages washing and ironing the new born clothes and then never iron anything again 😂
5) batch cooking to prepare for baby coming. 😉😉
6) Online baby shower (even if she just says her friends did her a little zoom chat).

now I know you don’t HAVE to do any of these things really.But im talking About this from a content perspective. Her account is cleaning and organising. It would bode well for her account if she showed her followers how she is preparing for the baby’s arrival - not just filling a nursery with tat - that the baby most likely won’t even be sleeping in for a good few months.

If I’m sticking with the “she’s had the baby theory” I would say she’s not done any of this because she’s going to do it after wards. Once she’s revealed the baby she will do a lot of content that is “behind the scenes”. What you guys didn’t realise was I was getting ready for the baby the whole time guyzzzz. Here let me show you what I filmed but I couldn’t share it guysss. So excited to share it now.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m under the impression that Stacey genuinely did reach out but didn’t realise how clingy, needy and draining hinch would be 🙈
So there are two versions of this. Stacey’s and Sophie’s. In Sophie’s version, stacey reached out to her out of the blue and showed up at hers with a McDonald’s after they were talking. In a live they did together, Stacey said something about when they first became friends like “after you messaged Me or when you first messaged me” which Soph agreed with. So we’ve had two different versions of it. Might not seem like much but someone is lying.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
On the Express article from Page 40. They’re not hugely nasty, but it’s always the same ridiculous mention of jealousy. It’s so boring.
“Jealousy” what advocating for safe chemical use?! Not like anyone’s DIED from it is it

Reactions: 6
I have become a recent fan of her (since Hinch blocked her 😄) I even sent her a DM about one of her cleaning tips that worked wonders. She sent a lovely response back almost straight away. She is one of the only influencers I have time for.
She never replied to me when I asked a question on a tip she'd given. Hey ho. At least her account is consistent and useful.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I think the stats on her reels are an eye opener... 3.7M & 1.3M views with 92k likes and 3000... 😳 I know we all know she buys bots but you can’t expect to hide it with those stats.. on the stick one that’s 0.07% of her followers who have liked it!!
Obviously the Instagram algorithm plays a part... but still!

Reactions: 3
Speaking of babies waking in the middle of the night I had a few thoughts that have had me pondering.
She is definitely wanting to imply she’s due soon. So therefore why have we not seen....
1) Hospital bag
2) Side for next to the bed. I think she had a snuz pod with Ronnie? She just needs a new mattress. Surely that would be brought down from the loft to be cleaned, aired, set up by now.
3) Any discussion of birth - you’d think she could use her platform for people to share some tips, how she might want a better experience this time round. More than just saying “I hope my body remembers what to do”
4) Gettign little clothes ready - more than her putting them in the drawers. What about showing her wash and iron them? Isn’t that what we all do? Spend ages washing and ironing the new born clothes and then never iron anything again 😂
5) batch cooking to prepare for baby coming. 😉😉
6) Online baby shower (even if she just says her friends did her a little zoom chat).

now I know you don’t HAVE to do any of these things really.But im talking About this from a content perspective. Her account is cleaning and organising. It would bode well for her account if she showed her followers how she is preparing for the baby’s arrival - not just filling a nursery with tat - that the baby most likely won’t even be sleeping in for a good few months.

If I’m sticking with the “she’s had the baby theory” I would say she’s not done any of this because she’s going to do it after wards. Once she’s revealed the baby she will do a lot of content that is “behind the scenes”. What you guys didn’t realise was I was getting ready for the baby the whole time guyzzzz. Here let me show you what I filmed but I couldn’t share it guysss. So excited to share it now.
To be fair, she hasn’t really shown us anything to do with the new baby, except the tat room of course, it’s just make me think of belatrix the strange’s vault in Harry Potter where everything Harry touches it multiplies 🤣 but yeah I agree with you she’s not showing much is she?? I’m sure it was much more then this with Ronnie?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Think she’s on the beg this morning “Ron’s literally growing out of clothes so fast I can’t keep up” 😏
She has no problem running to shops or ordering useless junk online, not hard to order children's clothes.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.