Mrs Hinch #362 Hare today, bin tomorrow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is it when she tags anyone she puts it where you can’t click on it. It hits the comment box and reactions. I think she does it purposely then you will accidentally send a reaction boosting her engagement in the process!
100% agree! Such a beg. I ended up typing it into my search bar just to have a nosey because I couldn’t believe that the business name was posh brat 😢

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Hey I come up as a new member because I deleted old account when I actually couldn't bear another day of grinch in any form!!
I'm highly offended by this post.

I'm not I'm joking really haha but I'm sure some new members be offended if they want to be. Always enjoy your comments Danielle!
I was originally @laughingatthebegging
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Don't, I can feel my heads about to get cut off for saying that aswell.

People just get so offended for no reason, I dont even mean to offend anyone. I wouldn't dare bash another parent (no one on here bashes hinch - there's a massive difference!) there's been comments where I've been like ooooo πŸ™ˆ but just scrolled past. I mean it's a thread!? Things get heated here QUICK don't they πŸ˜‚

Oh i remember your user, don't go deleting again!! Xxx

Reactions: 7
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Don't, I can feel my heads about to get cut off for saying that aswell.

People just get so offended for no reason, I dont even mean to offend anyone. I wouldn't dare bash another parent (no one on here bashes hinch - there's a massive difference!) there's been comments where I've been like ooooo πŸ™ˆ but just scrolled past. I mean it's a thread!? Things get heated here QUICK don't they πŸ˜‚

Oh i remember your user, don't go deleting again!! Xxx
It can go off quick lol!!! People enjoy being offended.
I feel I'm here for the long haul now I've returned. Tried lurking but sadly I cannot keep my mouth shut for that πŸ€ͺπŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Swear She is a simpleton, he makes us laugh everyday i’d like to think so your his fecking mother, who needs to tell everyone her child makes her laugh πŸ˜‚
Surely he makes us smile every day would be more fitting? He’s only opening his car door and she must be cackling away at him. He’s gonna have such a complex!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.