Mrs Hinch #362 Hare today, bin tomorrow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a theory that Stacey has signed up to a collab with In The Style that will Be launched on Sunday (if my insta sleuthing is correct!) what do we bet that will Result in another tantrum and time away over the weekend?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Ooh Lynsey Queen of Clean on This Morning with an actual back story as to why she found comfort in cleaning. That has to sting huh Hinch? This is a book I probably would consider reading.

Edited to remove the word interesting - nothing interesting about sex offenders
I have become a recent fan of her (since Hinch blocked her 😄) I even sent her a DM about one of her cleaning tips that worked wonders. She sent a lovely response back almost straight away. She is one of the only influencers I have time for.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Interesting story in the daily mail mentioning sofa is preggers with a boy, did anyone know she was having a baby!?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I think P&G have kinda got away with not having to deal with the backlash from her outbursts, I don't believe they run her account, I do believe she has a 'wage' from them with conditions of having to do X amount of ads a month or products seen in the background so many times. However, Hinch (or someone else on the account) has finally blocked the wrong person, who I get the feeling isn't going to stop now she's found something interesting (no real journalist would let this story go). She's going to be pulling the poor old sophie line even more until this goes away (if it does).

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Just catching up on her stories, she dresses that poor child like a Mormon, absolutely no colour in the wardrobe whatsoever. Makes me feel so sorry for him that he’s leading such a bland existence, where are the bright reds, blues and greens?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think P&G have kinda got away with not having to deal with the backlash from her outbursts, I don't believe they run her account, I do believe she has a 'wage' from them with conditions of having to do X amount of ads a month or products seen in the background so many times. However, Hinch (or someone else on the account) has finally blocked the wrong person, who I get the feeling isn't going to stop now she's found something interesting (no real journalist would let this story go). She's going to be pulling the poor old sophie line even more until this goes away (if it does).
I agree I hope Michelle gets her teeth into this issue and really highlights Hinch's lies and bad cleaning practices for all to see

Reactions: 12
An almost 2 year old wakes during the night?? Sophie he is not a baby!!! Yes we know u do little to nothing with the boy and by pretending he still wakes at night shows that! She is so clueless to having a child she doesn't even know what's acceptable bullshit anymore.
I had a terror of a baby number 2 but even she slept soundly from 13 months old. She just continuously shows how detached she is. I need to say it again Sophie... RON IS NOT A BABY!!! let the poor guy grow and flourish u selfish cow.
My 2 year old woke in the night, she is a well adjusted 12 year old now, such an unhelpful comment.

Hinch failed to show us where she put the truck, I bet you Amy money it was only brought out to stick 2 fingers up at us.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The irony of it is that LQOC is tit 😂
She is, and another one I can't stand to have the sound on. I followed her to see what the fuss was, and haven't actually unfollowed her yet.
What I have noticed is that Hinch seems to follow LQOC's tips.
I saw the soda and vinegar sink clean on LQOC earlier this week then Hinch shows it.
She is definitely lying about leaving that bedroom last night too, it never in this world took her only 20 minutes to put in order.
See the beggy witch is looking for Ronzbigbruvvazzz summer wardrobe, personalised of course.
I wish one of the Hinchhuns would ask who she passes his clothes onto. Based on her one time use of clothing banks, there will be some poor little buggars in an African village, running round with Ronnie splashed across their backs.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why is there so much tit in, on and around that cot?! It gives me the fear just looking at it
Same! It's been like that since he was tiny which is terrifying in itself. But now Ronnielonglegz could surely pull those crappy balloons down? Or undo the weird caterpillar thing? Or even just climb out? My youngest would be out of that cot and trashing the room before I'd even opened my eyes of a morning 🤣 I genuinely don't believe he sleeps in there at all. He just goes to MadMa's at 6pm every night.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.