Mrs Hinch #362 Hare today, bin tomorrow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's still going in Ronnies room during the night? My 3 were sleeping through soundly unless poorly way before his age. He's nearly 2. I know all kids are different but they shouldn't really be having disturbed sleep at almost 2.... If he's still waking up alot during the night then he needs more stimulation during the day, a long walk everyday (they don't work so no excuse at all) he's old enough to be taught how to use a little tri scooter, they're literally £15 in argos , but i don't think you can get grey or beige ones so.. Oh and less naps. Poor bugger
Noooooo bloody way would she get up in the night to Ronnie 😅 Jamie is on daddy duty 24/7!! Poor bugger is going to have double the workload anytime now 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don't know HOW people are saying fatty nipped Ronnie 😂😂😂 no, he really didn't. He will one day, definitely, and it won't be the dogs fault it'll be that cranks cos she doesn't allow boundaries between the 2 - but he didn't nip that day. Henry literally licked him around the ear area, Ronnie found the feeling funny I guess and ran off. He wasnt distressed and hinch might be thick as f but she isn't thick enough to put the video up of him nipping Ronnie.
True. On reflection, I’ve watched it back and it does look more like a lick than a nip. For Ronnie’s sake I’m grateful but it won’t be long before Henry loses his cool especially with extra completion (new baby) on the way

Reactions: 6
Noooooo bloody way would she get up in the night to Ronnie 😅 Jamie is on daddy duty 24/7!! Poor bugger is going to have double the workload anytime now 🤣🤣🤣
😂 I stand corrected 😂 Silly me guyzzzzzz I always forget she's not a normal mam

• Haha
Reactions: 2
True. On reflection, I’ve watched it back and it does look more like a lick than a nip. For Ronnie’s sake I’m grateful but it won’t be long before Henry loses his cool especially with extra completion (new baby) on the way
It's inevitable. I really do believe that. Henrys already way attached to hinch, there was a video the other day I can't fully remember but Ronnie and Jamie come in and Ronnie ran (told) to Sophie. He ran back to Jamie and Henry absolutely FLEW to Sophies side, he was quite happily asleep on the other sofa but soon as Ronnie come in Henry flew to her. He doesn't like sharing her so when there's 2 little ones she really will need to start realising ok he's a dog, not the human I think he is, ofcourse he still needs attention and love, obviously. But children come first. And Henry won't cope and he'll act out. She's thick if she's not seeing it.
Dogs and kids absolutely can have amazing bonds, I mean look at SS, rex, peanut and especially theo. They have the sweetest bond and he's very respectful for his age because its very clear SS has set those rules and boundaries. Henry and Ronnie isn't one of those relationships.
Sad really but hey

• Heart
Reactions: 13
An almost 2 year old wakes during the night?? Sophie he is not a baby!!! Yes we know u do little to nothing with the boy and by pretending he still wakes at night shows that! She is so clueless to having a child she doesn't even know what's acceptable bullshit anymore.
I had a terror of a baby number 2 but even she slept soundly from 13 months old. She just continuously shows how detached she is. I need to say it again Sophie... RON IS NOT A BABY!!! let the poor guy grow and flourish u selfish cow.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I expect that's why he's "training " in the garage, he's going to have nip smartly between two rooms 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ooh Lynsey Queen of Clean on This Morning with an actual back story as to why she found comfort in cleaning. That has to sting huh Hinch? This is a book I probably would consider reading.

Edited to remove the word interesting - nothing interesting about sex offenders

• Wow
Reactions: 14
It’s so sad seeing Ronnies bedroom. There’s nothing to reflect his personality in there whatsoever, it’s just bland and babyish. We were renting when my boy was 2 but we still managed to do him a fun, space themed bedroom and it had plenty of toys, fun things on the walls, a huge rocket shaped rug, he was in a toddler bed with space themed bedding, matching curtains/light shade.

It’s just sad that Ronnie isn’t allowed to have his own likes and dislikes, or that he can’t have his own little area just for him. He’s a human being not a prop ffs.

Reactions: 12
Love how Lyndsay is on this morning again. Imagine if she mentioned Hinch blocking her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ooh Lynsey Queen of Clean on This Morning with an actual interesting back story as to why she found comfort in cleaning. That has to sting huh Hinch?
Just about to say the same thing, it’s the difference in interviews too! They actually seemed interested in talking to her more than Soph 😂

Reactions: 8
Shame she got his name plastered on everything or she could have given them to someone in need or to charity. Guess they’ll be going to the tip with all the other crap she wastes her money on
There’s the strategically placed lorry of cars we wondered about. Hi Soph. 👋🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wonder if she will be doing the “hinch half hour” later to show that she also has a cleaning timer 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anyone else noticed that since pre records were mentioned on here she's been adding in a time stamp on her stories...
We see everything soph #atv

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Ronnie’s clothes are definitely becoming more neutral coloured looking at his wardrobe this morning...

Reactions: 4
Why is there so much tit in, on and around that cot?! It gives me the fear just looking at it

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.