Mrs Hinch #362 Hare today, bin tomorrow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yaalllllll I need go catch up on the thread and fbis might seem slightly random but I just followed Kirsten Dunst on IG she has 1.8milli
- KIRSTEN DUNST!! Elton John has 3.3m

IM SORRY how is it possible hinch has 4mill yet many people in the UK alone still don’t know who she is? Definite bot buying 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 37
my dog does this, but she loves ears and gently nibbles and licks them if I was to lay on the floor and play with her but she has never EVER done it to toddlers/babies she has been around, but then again the children know how to give the dog space when she wants it. I feel so sorry for fatsomes, he just wants space 🤦🏻‍♀️

Didn’t someone mention about not seeing the truck and cars ronnieblesshim got for his advent calendar (I think) for awhile?! Well they look like they’ve been placed there for the photo 😂 Hi soph 👋🏼

Attachments

Reactions: 12
my dog does this, but she loves ears and gently nibbles and licks them if I was to lay on the floor and play with her but she has never EVER done it to toddlers/babies she has been around, but then again the children know how to give the dog space when she wants it. I feel so sorry for fatsomes, he just wants space 🤦🏻‍♀️

Didn’t someone mention about not seeing the truck and cars ronnieblesshim got for his advent calendar (I think) for awhile?! Well they look like they’ve been placed there for the photo 😂 Hi soph 👋🏼
Also tired yawn or stress yawn??

Attachments

• 82.1 KB
    Reactions: 2
    I’m beginning to realize she really does read here even more than us. It gets mentioned that Ron might not be in his room anymore and so she posts already this morning about stepping over the mess in the middle of the night to assure he’s still in it. 🤦🏼‍♀️subtle really subtle huh?

• Haha
    Reactions: 18
    My sons book just made me giggle like crazy so ^^^thread title^^^ suggestion
    "The tortoise and the hare" 😂😂

Reactions: 2
    Here’s the link to the article
    Shall us tattlers launch some comment support on the article? ... Mention things like being a walking advert to P&G so creating the cult of huns/Hinch army that creates narnias full of plastic bottle filled with toxic chemicals, hinch leading the use of multiple&incorrect chemicals everywhere & non cruelty free/harmful to humans/pets/kids, Hinch hauls of plastic/non essentials/questionable ethical purchases on eBay&shops rather than locally ethically sourced etc?

Last edited:
    Reactions: 6
    Growing out of clothes....is that a beg for more personalised clothing in larger sizes? 😬

• Haha
    Reactions: 24
    Creating mess to leave on the floor cause the kid isn’t allowed to... she’s just like us

Reactions: 13
    She was once mighty?
    Not in my eyes but definitely in her own. She knows we’re getting more and more new tattlers, SS is overtaking her followers rapidly, her book being part of a half price sale, etc. She’s losing popularity.

Reactions: 9
    Yaalllllll I need go catch up on the thread and fbis might seem slightly random but I just followed Kirsten Dunst on IG she has 1.8milli

IM SORRY how is it possible hinch has 4mill yet many people in the UK alone still don’t know who she is? Definite bot buying 😩
    I came to Tattle because of someone else, for about a year Hinch's threads and comments were trending, I had no idea who she was, never read about her, anybody I asked didn't know, googled her - still didn't have a clue. Then one night not so long ago I couldn't sleep and I decided to find out who this bleeping Hinch woman was! I only follow her now so I can participate in this thread.

• Haha
    Reactions: 26
    I struggle with 'NEW STAIN REMOVING PRODUCT' like, are all your old products tit then? I naively assumed that any decent branded washing powder would remove stains as standard. What's it for if it doesn't?

But you can charge more if you say this one does something extra and make the box a bit fancy. 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
    Reactions: 15
    Also tired yawn or stress yawn??
    Yep, was going to say the same. Stress yawn 100%. We've had our dog since a pup, but there is absolutely no way my kids are allowed to man handle her. The dog retreats when she's had enough of my kids, and the kids know to leave her alone. Dogs are not teddy bears FML

• Heart
    Reactions: 3
    Think she’s on the beg this morning “Ron’s literally growing out of clothes so fast I can’t keep up” 😏

• Sick
    Reactions: 9
    She's still going in Ronnies room during the night? My 3 were sleeping through soundly unless poorly way before his age. He's nearly 2. I know all kids are different but they shouldn't really be having disturbed sleep at almost 2.... If he's still waking up alot during the night then he needs more stimulation during the day, a long walk everyday (they don't work so no excuse at all) he's old enough to be taught how to use a little tri scooter, they're literally £15 in argos , but i don't think you can get grey or beige ones so.. Oh and less naps. Poor bugger

Reactions: 12
    If Ronnie is still waking during the night then she's going to have lots of fun when the new one arrives

Made up accounts (by them) to give her followers.. got to be

Reactions: 3

Cracks me up how she says he’s growing out of clothes fast. I’ve never seen that kid in an outfit that actually fits. The worst was the skin tight one that she had for her evening with Stacey last summer

• Haha
    Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.