Mrs Hinch #362 Hare today, bin tomorrow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Blocked by Grinch but no doubt acquired a load of Tattlers as new followers so I'd say that's a win win for Michelle! Her instagram page is amazing incidentally. So pretty and soothing to look at all those mood boards.
Is she still talking about the Hinch incident? (I don't follow Michelle but I'll have a nosey)
I hope she causes hell 😇 hinch needs a bit of bad press. It might bring her down a bit

Reactions: 11
Not even 10am and she's got the question box up so she can share some gushing messages 😴 Other than SS I can't think of any other "celeb" that shares the gushing inbox messages every day

Where are these bad comments against Michelle? She is an absolute queen and I want my life to look like her Instagram feed 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The whole ' I love you to the moon and back' and 'How are you today ' from SS and Soph are cheesy as hell. ( makes me cringe tbh) 😬

As if either of them give a tit ? They use Instagram as a business ! Wake up sheeple 🐑

Reactions: 22
Here it comes -

Oh guyzzzz I'll be quiet on here today if that's OK, I don't feel right at all - off til next week then returns with her cringe easter baby announcement cos I really do think her induction is this week. She's hinting way too much.

Reactions: 20
I was just thinking the same thing! The day before I went into labour I had the shakes and they last eat right up until about 6 hours after I delivered 😅 or it could be that her body is crying out for more than a mug shot 🤷🏻‍♀️
I get shakes when my blood sugar drops and I haven't eaten properly.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I was just thinking the same thing! The day before I went into labour I had the shakes and they last eat right up until about 6 hours after I delivered 😅 or it could be that her body is crying out for more than a mug shot 🤷🏻‍♀️
My body went into excited/adrenaline shakes when I was on my way to hospital😂😂

I reckon she probably just needs food though, I go quite shakey if I’ve not eaten enough and when I was pregnant I had to have a sugary snack in the afternoon or I’d get the shakes 😂

Reactions: 5
Her and SS are both stinking. SS has absolutely no form of hygiene, at all. She wears the same clothes for 3 4 days in a row. She often says how she can smell her own b.o ... She doesn't even shave, now I know that's personal preference but I personally couldn't.. Her content is a million miles better than hinch so I'll let her off but Hinch is the same for hygiene. She seriously looks like she has about 2 showers a week and uses dry shampoo for 10 days straight. Dirty people.
You had me in agreement until the dry shampoo... I’m guilty of that one 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hinch needs to realise that she has quite happily slid into the role of being the spokesperson/face of cleaning. So with that she needs to realise that she is partly responsible for when someone wants to challenge the negative aspects of that, she can’t just have all the positives. While she absolutely isn’t responsible for all the issues with the environment, she has made a massive impact on people’s habits, in a time where people might have actually been moving forward and being more green and ethical. She wanted to be the queen bee of the cleaning world and she put herself out there so people will obviously look to her when they want someone to blame, so she should have thought it through a bit better. It wont do her any favours hiding and pretending it’s not there. What annoys me most about her is that she is never able to back up her own behaviour. I’ve always told myself that I can respect pretty much any opinion if someone can give a passionate argument as to why they do/think a certain thing. Whilst I might not agree and sometimes it might not be right, at least have so integrity about what you believe in. Hinch has none of this.

I might not be the most eco friendly person compared to some, but I can live with that because everything I use is cruelty free. So I can live with myself knowing that I am at least doing a little bit to help one cause. I am also very conscious about recycling and throwing away plastics. Hinch however, has absolutely nothing to contribute to bettering the planet because on a daily basis she throws multiple unnecessary products down the drain, ive never seen her use or encourage anyone to go cruelty free and she buys too much tat and throws away so many things without attempting to reuse anything. So while she’s not the only one who does this, she is partly responsible because she is showing this to an audience. So absolutely people should be pointing the finger at her

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I’m bipolar and even my days aren’t as manic 😂😂😂
my daughter is too, and to be honest I would be on high alert if she was behaving like Sopha. She can't stand the whole Hinch concept and laughs at the GP who allegedly told Sopha that hers was the best treatment for MH there was. Who would advocate the spend spend, bin bin, crying sat in a dog bed as 'helpful'.
🤔

Reactions: 7
This
Here it comes -

Oh guyzzzz I'll be quiet on here today if that's OK, I don't feel right at all - off til next week then returns with her cringe easter baby announcement cos I really do think her induction is this week. She's hinting way too much.

This 👆👆👆

You need to call bingo on this one ☺

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I remember someone mentioned on here way back they Hinch answered an advert to be the face of a new Insta cleaning account for P&G😳😳
Well that would explain alot....bet they are regretting their choice of employee now after her amount of balls ups.

Reactions: 3
Hinch needs to realise that she has quite happily slid into the role of being the spokesperson/face of cleaning. So with that she needs to realise that she is partly responsible for when someone wants to challenge the negative aspects of that, she can’t just have all the positives. While she absolutely isn’t responsible for all the issues with the environment, she has made a massive impact on people’s habits, in a time where people might have actually been moving forward and being more green and ethical. She wanted to be the queen bee of the cleaning world and she put herself out there so people will obviously look to her when they want someone to blame, so she should have thought it through a bit better. It wont do her any favours hiding and pretending it’s not there. What annoys me most about her is that she is never able to back up her own behaviour. I’ve always told myself that I can respect pretty much any opinion if someone can give a passionate argument as to why they do/think a certain thing. Whilst I might not agree and sometimes it might not be right, at least have so integrity about what you believe in. Hinch has none of this.

I might not be the most eco friendly person compared to some, but I can live with that because everything I use is cruelty free. So I can live with myself knowing that I am at least doing a little bit to help one cause. I am also very conscious about recycling and throwing away plastics. Hinch however, has absolutely nothing to contribute to bettering the planet because on a daily basis she throws multiple unnecessary products down the drain, ive never seen her use or encourage anyone to go cruelty free and she buys too much tat and throws away so many things without attempting to reuse anything. So while she’s not the only one who does this, she is partly responsible because she is showing this to an audience. So absolutely people should be pointing the finger at her
It’s the ‘narnias’ with excessive plastic bottles that get me, absolutely ridiculous. All the huns thinking they are domestic goddesses spraying their carpets and febrezing everything in sight. Here’s an idea- open a window, it’s free and doesn’t mask the stench 🙄😂

Reactions: 15
I got the shakes in labour and it was an indicator that I needed an emergency c section. ( which if she’s gone for she’ll regret after giving birth herself already). Why does she always want to make her sheep worry for her

Reactions: 1
It’s the ‘narnias’ with excessive plastic bottles that get me, absolutely ridiculous. All the huns thinking they are domestic goddesses spraying their carpets and febrezing everything in sight. Here’s an idea- open a window, it’s free and doesn’t mask the stench 🙄😂
All the tit they spray does my head in. How smelly are their houses that you have to spray everything everyday. As you said, just open a window. bleeping chavs.

Reactions: 7
Not sure if this has ever been mentioned but why is it the park /field she visits are always so quiet! She always manages to get a picture with no one else in it every single time!!! ..... can you book out a park 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Not sure if this has ever been mentioned but why is it the park /field she visits are always so quiet! She always manages to get a picture with no one else in it every single time!!! ..... can you book out a park 😂😂
Tbf if I saw inch and heard her deranged cackle in the distance I’d clear off that field/park pronto for my own sanity 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.