Mrs Hinch #362 Hare today, bin tomorrow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg Soph hope your okay with your made up shakes xxx

Yaaaaaawn

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t know why she ever does those question boxes and asks how people are feeling. It’s not as if she ever shares the responses, responds to any of them or would do anything to help anyone who reached out and said they’re having a hard time. Just another ploy to boost engagement.

Reactions: 18
I don’t know why she ever does those question boxes and asks how people are feeling. It’s not as if she ever shares the responses, responds to any of them or would do anything to help anyone who reached out and said they’re having a hard time. Just another ploy to boost engagement.
Sometimes she shares them and responds to the poster publicly, you know - for her ego. To share with the wonderful world of Instagram how adored she is 🥱 they’ve got more chance of winning the lottery than Sophie giving a single duck about their lives or feelings.

Reactions: 7
How lush Stace, going to bed without showering after a day jet washing!!

🤢
Her and SS are both stinking. SS has absolutely no form of hygiene, at all. She wears the same clothes for 3 4 days in a row. She often says how she can smell her own b.o ... She doesn't even shave, now I know that's personal preference but I personally couldn't.. Her content is a million miles better than hinch so I'll let her off but Hinch is the same for hygiene. She seriously looks like she has about 2 showers a week and uses dry shampoo for 10 days straight. Dirty people.

Reactions: 8
I feel like I need to completely unfollow her. She’s triggering me in massive ways now especially with the fake anxiety game. I really want someone in the public eye to call her out because she’s extremely toxic. I don’t think I’ve ever disliked someone I’ve never met as much as I do her, it’s not good.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
She always speaks carefully on her posts but every now and then the real chav comes through
You just get that little glimpse of the real Hinch some big gobbed fishwife shrieking 🤨

Had the biggest row with my husband about this just last week as our friends daughter had just had a c- section and was out the next day
When I had mine years ago you stayed in hospital for well over a week usually two now you are chucked out after a day/two days I was saying how wrong it is as it’s major surgery plus you have a new baby to see to .......
Oh no according to Mr Expert it’s just a minor thing and it can’t be a big deal otherwise why would they discharge you so quickly THIS off someone who has never had so much as a splinter removed 🤬
I’ve had 2 emcs. Had sepsis and a HDU stay with the second one. I was very very ill. When I went home, my poor hubby was helping me in and out of the shower, drying me, putting pads in for me before I got out. I was torn from hip to hip with the first as she got stuck. He was helping me put my underwear on one day and I looked down and saw him crying. (Our first wasn’t planned). He kept apologising for “doing this to me”. It took a long long time to talk him round to another baby after seeing how I was the first time. How anyone can say it’s not major surgery is beyond me.
Sorry your husband was a dick xx

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I’ve seen some chatter about Henry appearing to nip Ronnie last week? Does anyone have a clip? Not surprised tbh
I don't know HOW people are saying fatty nipped Ronnie 😂😂😂 no, he really didn't. He will one day, definitely, and it won't be the dogs fault it'll be that cranks cos she doesn't allow boundaries between the 2 - but he didn't nip that day. Henry literally licked him around the ear area, Ronnie found the feeling funny I guess and ran off. He wasnt distressed and hinch might be thick as f but she isn't thick enough to put the video up of him nipping Ronnie.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Or is this the start of her labour 🤷 I remember getting the shakes for no reason with my youngest just as labour was staring hmmm the mind boggles lol
I was just thinking the same thing! The day before I went into labour I had the shakes and they last eat right up until about 6 hours after I delivered 😅 or it could be that her body is crying out for more than a mug shot 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think that is really childish of Soph to block Michelle, what no one is allowed to have an opinion on cleaning ??? I didn't realise that hinches account was cleaning anymore??? 🤔 or have missed something 🙄

Go Michelle, someone who’s isn’t afraid of Hinch👍🍅

Reactions: 19
Apologies if this has been posted already today but she’s blocked the journalist, designer and TV presenter Michelle Ogundehin for daring to suggest she uses dangerous cleaning methods! 😂

View attachment 506294

Blocked by Grinch but no doubt acquired a load of Tattlers as new followers so I'd say that's a win win for Michelle! Her instagram page is amazing incidentally. So pretty and soothing to look at all those mood boards.

Reactions: 19
Go Michelle, someone who’s isn’t afraid of Hinch👍🍅
I totally agree. We need someone to stick up for the planet. How can we have so much information on damage to the planet and sit there filling the air and water with harmful chemicals.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think that is really childish of Soph to block Michelle, what no one is allowed to have an opinion on cleaning ??? I didn't realise that hinches account was cleaning anymore??? 🤔 or have missed something 🙄
I think she’s going to be regretting this block😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.