Mrs Hinch #362 Hare today, bin tomorrow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s so easy to get caught up reading these threads for hours. Last few days I stepped away and said ok I’m just going to innocently watch her stories today and see how I feel because I used to genuinely love following her. So tonight I went and watched her stories and caught up. Good lord I can’t do it anymore. I’m way too aware of the fakeness and lies now. And the fact that she has become INSANELY OBSESSED with calling out trolls and little digs in all of her stories nowadays. That HAS to be becoming an issue for her loyal followers as well. I mean it just all feels so negative now.
we have a dog that we are all obsessed with too. He is very attached to us because we rescued him from a bad situation at about 6 weeks old. We are all he knows. He acts human and pushes his face into ours to love us back all the time. Henry literally keeps his head straight up and ignores Ron. That dog can’t stand him. She is putting them BOTH in danger by forcing this relationship. Ron could get seriously attacked and in return Henry would he forced to be put down. Soph you have a gorgeous family. A home you love. You are blessed. But you aren’t helping your family by having this obsession with portraying a perfect life. They need you more than a bunch of random followers off the internet. I hope one day she realizes that. What happens if one day one of these women who feel like they are Ronnies auntie actually tries (or god forbid succeeds) in taking him? It’s just not worth it. This whole thing is just sad to watch now. Not even amusing anymore honesty. Just makes me sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Reactions: 20
As a twin parent, I can tell you now, if she struggles with just RonRon, then she’ll be checking herself into a mental hospital by the time they’re 6 months old😂😂😂
She wouldn’t cope with 3 under 2😅
Agreed. I had 3 under 18 months and honestly debated leaving the country every 2 minutes 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Not sure how she could respond to be honest. It is toxic and she's not intelligent enough to debate any argument, let alone one that has seen her practices cause someone to die.

Reactions: 12
Had the biggest row with my husband about this just last week as our friends daughter had just had a c- section and was out the next day
When I had mine years ago you stayed in hospital for well over a week usually two now you are chucked out after a day/two days I was saying how wrong it is as it’s major surgery plus you have a new baby to see to .......
Oh no according to Mr Expert it’s just a minor thing and it can’t be a big deal otherwise why would they discharge you so quickly THIS off someone who has never had so much as a splinter removed 🤬
As much as I would have been climbing the walls stuck in hospital for a fortnight (esp after my second section with a toddler at home!) it’s ridiculous what’s taken for granted after having a section.
My friend had a hysterectomy around the same time and know they are very different in terms of internal healing, but she was told to lift nothing heavier than a kettle for 3 months. By that time I was horsing a pram chassis in and out of the car boot and carrying baby and toddler gubbins about.

I don’t care if Hinch opts for a section; her choice, end of.

Reactions: 7
She’s begging for engagement lately isn’t she. All the text boxes and ‘chat to me’s she’s been uploading. Oh how the mighty are falling 🤔

Reactions: 10
Here for it

That was a bit disappointing, thought it was going to be a bombshell expose the way it was being talked about. She's basically written out the instructions from the back of a bleach bottle which people should be reading anyway 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not sure how she could respond to be honest. It is toxic and she's not intelligent enough to debate any argument, let alone one that has seen her practices cause someone to die.
She's definitely not intelligent enough to put forward any arguments. She could tell her followers that after much research she's decided to use eco friendly products because they are better for the environment etc but she won't do that because that's how she makes her money....and that's all she cares about.

Reactions: 12
Shaking for no reason? Get a grip. If I was pregnant and shaking I’d probably get that checked out. But she doesn’t need to because she’s obviously making it up for attention. 🙄

Reactions: 36
Might have been said already but I noticed this morning that Stacey now has 4.3m followers while hinch hasn’t moved from 4m in months! Someone’s definitely gaining through their beautiful dream house!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
That was a bit disappointing, thought it was going to be a bombshell expose the way it was being talked about. She's basically written out the instructions from the back of a bleach bottle which people should be reading anyway 😆
But hopefully she’ll get a bee in her bonnet now about being blocked and keep digging at grinch 🤭

Reactions: 8
There’s always something wrong with her 🙄 today it’s the shakes. Tell your Dr if you have! head.

Reactions: 18
They are such utter liars who knows what they wished for
I just feel with people like her most of the stuff they say is bollocks
Let’s face it anyone can SAY anything can’t they 🤷‍♀️ that’s why she does mostly videos and not grid posts because they just evaporate and no one can remember what the truck she has said or done
Except tattle - we keep receipts!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Might have been said already but I noticed this morning that Stacey now has 4.3m followers while hinch hasn’t moved from 4m in months! Someone’s definitely gaining through their beautiful dream house!
That’s why she’s shaking 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.