Mrs Hinch #362 Hare today, bin tomorrow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ron definitely doesn’t go to nursery I think that’s a shame. My son goes to nursery I miss him like hell but I see him enjoying his self and playing with his peers more important than how my feelings are. I think kids need kids there own age to talk to

Reactions: 12
Omg. Such utter drivel. Its just ads and same stuff day in and out. Nothing new of any worth. With lockdown ending I can't see how she can grow numbers any more. She doesn't do anything.

Reactions: 13
See that photo she's put up of the neighbours kid .... that's how she should be protecting her own kid! Not showing a face.

Absolutely does my head in how much I know of that wee boy. I have a kid of the same age. If I passed him in the street I know who he is. And to me that's not right! Doesn't sit with me well. And I am a complete stranger.....how many fkd up strangers are there in this world?

• Angry
Reactions: 43
I'd be more impressed if she showed us what she uses to get the hundred layers of fake tan and foundation off her face

• Haha
Reactions: 22
How many bingos have been called this week?
She is showing tattle, everything that it has mentioned!

hi sopha!
How’s the fish hun?

Reactions: 14
Omg, I cant cope, we've got messy clothes to prove the kids does do stuff and a video showing his garden toys out...my adrenalin is proper pumped,,, whats next a video of him talking, feeding himself, in a clean nappy...I cant contain myself arggghhhh

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So there's the bouncy castle too who called bingo on that ?
Off topic but how cute is Joe , you'd never see princess Sophie get her hands dirty like Stacey
Back to grinch I know we can mix more but is that not too many different people in 2 days ?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Stacey follows her on her private Instagram but not the Hinch page. I have seen that Hinch follows SS.
It’s all just weird 🥴
I haven't even seen her congratulate SS on her new home or SS show a congrats pamper box from hinch etc...totally the sort of thing she would do...green isn't your colour sweetie but bayyyyggggeee is!

Reactions: 8
Omg, I cant cope, we've got messy clothes to prove the kids does do stuff and a video showing his garden toys out...my adrenalin is proper pumped,,, whats next a video of him talking, feeding himself, in a clean nappy...I cant contain myself arggghhhh
All for show the garden should always look like that during the day🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 10
I wonder why she got dominos tonight and not Harry Ramsden’s.

“Their flip and flop with chips is supposed to be nice.” - Henry Hinchliffe

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Bubsley 🙋‍♀️
Asked what was it that triggered so many of us last night

Don’t know but every now and then my
‘pissed o meter’ starts clanging

It’s the complete duplication of Ron’s room
Ooh Ron has this now the new baby has the same wooden tie backs but in beigeeeee
Ooh Ron’s got this chair, now the new baby has the same in beigeeeeee
Blah beige blah blah beige same same same I am a moron but in beige
But the most annoying part is this below
Tone deaf fuckwittedness at its finest
Who actually decorated their kids bedroom the same but different colours

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Can we just address the fact all of the kids clothes have his name on! Wtf..doesntbshe think that's just inviting strangers in shops etc to say "hi ronnie, come with me" etc...

At least she won't have to put his name in labels when he goes to school..
Skip forward 15 years.

Mate- Ronnie, we got ya top
Ron- How do u know its mine
Mate- duh

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.