Mrs Hinch #362 Hare today, bin tomorrow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s great that Ronnie got the paints out. I’m all for messy play with toddlers (excluding baked bean play which I left to their nursery. Just no). But I wouldn’t have wanted them painting in a white shirt when a plastic apron wipes clean in a minute. Just creates unnecessary work and more washing. Each to their own I guess.

It’s utterly heartbreaking that the painting was purely staged for that advert. 😕.
My two have been outside painting all afternoon - well the paints were one of many things set up and they dipped in and out of them. The 2year old painted himself. The 3.5 year old actually did a painting. Their clothes are covered in paint but who cares. it was there messy clothes - everyone has messy clothes. The stains might come out. They might not. I dnot really care.They had fun. They were learning about colours, motor skills etc.
Ronnie is just a prop. Poor kid.
Ok, hands up, you sound far more fun than I was as a mum to my toddlers ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 12
They never seem to be able to enjoy anything at a leisurely pace. One minute they’re at the beach, then outside, then inside cleaning and then back outside with another kid. And she seems to do that a lot where they just cram loads into one day. Would it have been so bad to just have her appointment this morning, spend the day at the beach & have lunch (or wherever that sandy place was) and then come home for dinner/tea time. She just moves so erratically and it’s annoying. It’s like a timed assault course rather than a family day- you only have minutes to enjoy each thing.
She doesn't do most of what we see in the same day, ever. Same week is even questionable. She enjoys nothing because she isn't present for anything and has that phone jammed in front of her "making memories". Never in the moment and NOTHING we see is real time!!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
It must be exhausting being Sophie, she needs one of her notebooks just to track all the lies

Reactions: 20
I recon she filmed the clean clothes first and then made them messy/dirty 😂
Well if you look closely on the after pic the top has funny water marks on the sleeves because she’s using a crappy toxic P&G product

Who called bingo on the bouncy castle and his toy cars and truck from the advent calendar 🤣
Sorry but where is Ronnie napping not in his thousands of pounds worth of gifted crap of a nursery not if she’s faffing about making a mass to tidy up does he ever nap in his cot ? I used to love putting my child down for a nap in their cot that way I could get on with a few jobs downstairs knowing I wouldn’t disturb them

Attachments

Reactions: 13
Heavens above....so even the one little thing Ronnie gets to do for ‘fun’ was part of a marketing campaign. Btw those paint marks looked too organised to have been done by a toddler so I doubt he even got to fully do that ‘activity’

P.S. my last post was about how erratic her stories seem. Silly me, it didn’t occur to me that the reason it looks so crammed is because of pre-records. She can’t even get that right can she.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Fact sheets can really just duck off. Does she really think anyone is truly interested in reading them?

Anyone else think she would be that really overbearing neighbour you try and avoid? She’ll be like please come back tomorrow and play with us😂 her anxiety will be playing havoc tonight knowing she’s had to watch what’s come out for mouth today to the neighbour

• Heart
Prob they’ve been messed up with fake stains or they are brand new sophlora, ur a tit sales woman we can see right through ya hun

Reactions: 4
She is so nice! I DMed her in reply to her original story, to say she should pop it in a highlight as the story was already 22hrs old (😁) and also saying thanks for the bleach info as I have asthma and didn’t know about that toilet thing she posted! She replied fairly quickly saying yes and was so lovely
sorry I’m late but what’s Michelle’s insta @ I want to follow her

Reactions: 6
This might of been written before, so apologies if so. But has anyone else noticed how many times she has been featured in newspapers in the last week or so? I’ve seen a article about how Stacey has a ‘almost identical’ house to hinch being grey etc. which just wasn’t the case in her old house. I’ve since seen 3/4 more articles about her. Certainly a lot more then I’ve ever noticed. Could it be that hinch has a deal with newspapers to try and get her face out there a bit more while SS has the limelight with actual good content?

Reactions: 10
First post alert. I found you guys after she mentioned it herself I think. This week in particular has made me lol a lot. The bouncy castle, the painting, the messy bedroom with bright coloured stuff thrown in, the BICARB instead of chemicals was icing on cake. I did lead me to follow Michele tho! Oh dear, I do feel quite sorry for her, she’s created a monster she’s now not enjoying as it’s taken over her life. I do however really like Stacey, she really makes me laugh and her kids are proper living kids life. Might go back to lurking again. 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Anyone else think she would be that really overbearing neighbour you try and avoid? She’ll be like please come back tomorrow and play with us😂 her anxiety will be playing havoc tonight knowing she’s had to watch what’s come out for mouth today to the neighbour
Yes, like hyacinth bucket!

• Haha
It’s taken me hours to find 😂😂 but here’s my little one at 31 weeks. Not a perfectly clear side profile view, but a blobby blotchy blur of her face. If that scan picture IS from today, she’s not as far along as she makes out. So me thinks, it’s not from today!

Attachments

Reactions: 12
My partner and I just moved in with my MIL to save money so we’re living with the family dog now, he’s 13 this year and a staffy. Not got an aggressive bone in his body, never had any incidents in all of those years, walks away when my son comes near him if he doesn’t want to be near him and yet I would still NEVER trust them. She’s sitting recording a good couple of feet away while he son is at EYE LEVEL to a dog and rubbing his face all over him. Yes, Ronnie is being gentle and nice but it still doesn’t look like Henry is appreciating that, and I can’t blame him. Must be intimidating with somebody right in your face.
She needs to show Ronnie to respect Henry’s space. I never let my little boy near the dog while he’s eating, I keep him away when he’s in his bed sleeping. Those are HIS areas, a dog can still have an unpredictable streak no matter how long you’ve had it, how well trained it is, or how soft the dog is.

Not worth the risk.
and if he does that to a dog that he doesn't know, he is majorly putting himself at risk there 😬 and they're encouraging it. I love dogs but dogs and children are so unpredictable - my niece poked our old boy in the eye and pulled his tail ffs! We never left them alone together and he was the softest dog in the world.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.