Mrs Hinch #362 Hare today, bin tomorrow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Itshhhhh bingo night guysh!! Bounshyy castle, messhy play, cleaning the shinkk holes!

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Does a day even go by now without her advertising at least one product? Just seems to be ad after ad after ad at the moment!

Reactions: 21
Yes you are allowed one person with you at maternity appointments only
I’m Cambs/Essex border, my scans are Cambridge as that’s where I’ll give birth, and I’m allowed one person at my scan, but my prenatal care is Essex and (for now at least unless anything changes) I’m not allowed to have anyone with me at midwife appointments

Does a day even go by now without her advertising at least one product? Just seems to be ad after ad after ad at the moment!
I know! It’s like a bloody shopping channel 🤮

I suppose that weird looking giraffe and rocking chair don’t pay for themselves 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She did congratulate her, by sharing part of the house Stacey hadn’t yet shown and also declaring she was pretending she lived there too because the fields were dreamy 😑

I haven't even seen her congratulate SS on her new home or SS show a congrats pamper box from hinch etc...totally the sort of thing she would do...green isn't your colour sweetie but bayyyyggggeee is!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
That is NOT a face of a happy dog!! I'm sure that incident last week was a nip, and now this.
Please stop encouraging this non existing bond. Your dog doesn't like your kid. Just give over. Before it's too late.
I agree, we had a rotweiller when we were teenagers, me being 15 and then my brother and sister 3 and 6 years before me, and even then my mum would never let us be alone with her or even put our faces by the dogs face even when we were older teenagers, she was the most affectionate dog we'd ever had (dispite the breeds reputation) but it just wasnt worth the risk..... one of my mums old bfs had a dig growing up and he got in his dogs face for a cuddle and it turned around and bit half his lip off 😨

Also does my head in where Hinch says in her books that she wants to show little ronnie that if you work hard you can have whatever you like.....What she does, does not show ronnie that shes working hard, its showing him that you get nice things by having your phone in your hand 24/7 ... oh and by lying through your teeth 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She might be high risk with the blood disorder.
I was high risk second time, suspected small baby. First growth scan woman looked at my bump and said a small baby wasn't likely 😂 I was huge!

What are the rules these days about who can go into scans with you? I wonder if Jamie has gone with her, just the way it was worded like "we" are on our way home.
She is seemingly incapable of doing anything alone
My partner can come to scans but not mat appointments.. she was probably referring to herself and chickenstrip.. not inch 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
How come she didn’t dump a load of zoflora down the plug hole like she usually does when she’s cleaning it. Anyone would think she’s been called out for her chemical use... 🤔😂 she’s such a div.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
It’s utterly heartbreaking that the painting was purely staged for that advert. 😕.
My two have been outside painting all afternoon - well the paints were one of many things set up and they dipped in and out of them. The 2year old painted himself. The 3.5 year old actually did a painting. Their clothes are covered in paint but who cares. it was there messy clothes - everyone has messy clothes. The stains might come out. They might not. I dnot really care.They had fun. They were learning about colours, motor skills etc.
Ronnie is just a prop. Poor kid.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.