Mrs Hinch #362 Hare today, bin tomorrow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See this shows her ignorance of products. Bicarb and vinegar cancel each other out. She may as well have just ran the tap 🤷‍♀️🙄

i also can't uderstand the erratic actions today.
Clearing Ron's room
Enjoying the sun
Cleaning the plugs
Entertaining the neighbours kid all at the same time 😂 bullshit

She needs a reality check.

Oh fellow tattlers, I've been M.I.A since last year because she honestly was getting the me so bad, I had to take a step back from her and tattle.
I think its called pre records🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
Who’s with me on the guess that she saw this ad as a possibility to buy duplicate sets of clothes for RonRon? One messy for show, and one that will never be seen again

Reactions: 14
Who’s with me on the guess that she saw this ad as a possibility to buy duplicate sets of clothes for RonRon? One messy for show, and one that will never be seen again
I personally think she takes pics of the clothes before they’re even worn & uses them for ‘after’ pics. Then launches them in the bin

Reactions: 39
The bouncy castle!! But she doesn't read this, right. Recent convert, what an eye opener this has been.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
What’s happened to the sleeves on his top. Doesn’t look brand new to me! Knew there was a reason she smeared paint on his clothes pretending to let him paint. It’s was for an Ad and I thought she was being a Mum.
They weren't even the clothes he was wearing in the staged paint picture. She probably smeared paint on them before making this #ad 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
If I see Ron written on another piece of clothing, I'll cry. Its tacky as duck.

Reactions: 40
Sorry just me having another moan about this kids nursery, as I’ve realised it was roundabout the time she was decorating Ronnie’s room that I started to see her differently (I was pregnant at the time too) back when i thought the sun shone out of her arse, and I started to feel like a total failure because at the time we were all cramped into a tiny one bedroom flat, felt like I was letting my son down cos I couldn’t afford a stupid blue giraffe and a £1000 rocking chair. She’s just a bleeping joke and hopefully everyone starts to see her for her true self soon😠

• Heart
Reactions: 39
She got herself a Domino’s is it? A small pizza and chicken strips😏 the lads will have to make do with the spaghetti hoop pie or maybe Ron could whip them something up from his burger bar? 😏😏

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She has definitely NOT been sat outside “playing in the sun with Ronnie” all day. She’s been sat on her egg chair on her bloody phone all day uploading things to the gram. Makes my blood boil!

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Thats bullshit isn't it. That's not a scan from today
How far along is she meant to be? I ended up having a scan at 33 or 34 weeks because of a size difference between the appointments. The baby was so big on screen, although you could see the head etc, it wasn’t quite like a normal scan, it was surprising how much difference there was in terms of growth. While she may be having additional scans etc I’d be really surprised if that’s a photo of it. I’d guess 20th for the date.

Reactions: 5
Yeah was wondering this myself, how does she have a frame thing for it already on her way home from the hospital!
I think it’s just the standard frame that comes with the scans anyway, is it not? I had those with M and they always came free with the scan pics. I am in Wales though, so might be different here.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.