Mrs Hinch #362 Hare today, bin tomorrow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chatting with my family at dinner tonight, mentioned people who regularly film their children and post it for millions to see. They were truly appalled. Every mother’s instinct should be to fiercely protect their children. This is using your child for your own gain....why would anyone do this?

Reactions: 32
If there is a surprise twist and she’s having a girl she could name her Zoe Flora Hinch.
Hahah.

I wondered if the horrific hare painting was a clue to the name and she's going to have a girl called Bunny. Hen, Ron and Bun.

Or maybe a boy called Benjamin (Bunny). Hen and Ben. 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I haven’t caught up yet so apologies if it’s been mentioned, but I wonder if the neighbour was cool with Sophie putting their kid on Insta?🤔 I mean sure, it’s only the back of a head, but I would instantly become uneasy the minute either Hinch had their phone out!

Reactions: 16
Awwww lil ole sopha been reading here again...peekaboo!! Inflatable slide/bouncy castle is up. And look at all those toys too. Shes probs fuming that she has taken advice from here ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Do my eyes deceive me or does she have a felt folder saying “Soph’s pregnancy”? Just why? My notes were shoved in the freebie plastic folder they give you at your first appointment. After all, by definition, it’s only going to be used for 9 months (plus it’s easy to wipe clean after it’s been around the hospital). I find her need to create extra things for everything really odd.
I’ve got the same plastic mama academy one hinch was showing off a few months ago saying how much she laaavvvesss it! So much more practical than felt, especially when you’re taking it to different appointments in a pandemic!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Has anyone got a picture showing where she hung the solar powered lights? Should they not have been visible in that last story? Or are they there and I’m blind?

Reactions: 6
Thread Suggestions

Grinches fans disengage so she’s buying more tat in boring beige

Grinch trying to teach cleaning the sink but the overflow showing she’s really a mink 🤮

Reactions: 26
So she’s tidying Ron’s room whilst he naps, then she’s loving it outside but cleaning the sink now they have neighbours over? Make it make sense.
Perhaps she’s got one of those time turners like Hermione had in Harry Potters Prisoner of Azkaban and Hinch can twiddle her way through time all day posting inconsistent posts like a wizard 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
They never seem to be able to enjoy anything at a leisurely pace. One minute they’re at the beach, then outside, then inside cleaning and then back outside with another kid. And she seems to do that a lot where they just cram loads into one day. Would it have been so bad to just have her appointment this morning, spend the day at the beach & have lunch (or wherever that sandy place was) and then come home for dinner/tea time. She just moves so erratically and it’s annoying. It’s like a timed assault course rather than a family day- you only have minutes to enjoy each thing.
You innocent girl 🥰

It’s all prerecorded

This is the person who sits on her arse most of the time 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Surely that Fairy Ad was filmed in reverse, 🤔 and was that Ad the real reason shes had Ron painting recently 🤔😛

Reactions: 10
"people have always asked me how I remove stains from Ron's clothes, truth is, he only wears things once so I just bin them and it doesn't matter" is how that #ad should have gone
Yes!!!!!
She’s such a liar!! Do you struggle or does elbow grease do it?? Or maybe it’s the normal fairy tabs, or maybe he never creates any stains, ( unless they’re staged ones for the gram!!!)

Reactions: 7
The best thing for removing stains is washing up liquid. It’s all my nana could use in the “olden days” and it’s all I use now 😂🙃
I use that for my hard floors, mixed with warm water of course 😂

Reactions: 5
Yeah was wondering this myself, how does she have a frame thing for it already on her way home from the hospital!
My hospital always put the scan pics in those little white frame things every time we had one x

Reactions: 1
I haven’t caught up yet so apologies if it’s been mentioned, but I wonder if the neighbour was cool with Sophie putting their kid on Insta?🤔 I mean sure, it’s only the back of a head, but I would instantly become uneasy the minute either Hinch had their phone out!
My other half's old flatmate's wife is fiercely "child protection"-y with her kid even to the point of not sharing her name (which is fine) the other week posted a pic of her kid with their face tactically hidden but the other kid was that was playing with had her full face and name in a pic she splashed everywhere. I would have been raging if that was my (hypothetical) kid!

I'm genuinely surprised Hinch didn't do similar sharing the neighbours name and door number. Wonder if this is a new neighbour who has moved into the house of the woman who spilt the tea in the comments section of The S*n a few months back 😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.