Mrs Hinch #362 Hare today, bin tomorrow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you get scan pics with every appointment in England? Here in NI we only get a pic with the 12 week and 20 week scan
Not usually but during the pandemic my hospital gave me a scan at my growth scans because even though they’d relaxed the rules for 12 and 20 week scans they still wouldn’t let partners in for growth scans! Not sure what’s happening atm I gave birth to my baby in November! 😬

Reactions: 2
See this shows her ignorance of products. Bicarb and vinegar cancel each other out. She may as well have just ran the tap 🤷‍♀️🙄

i also can't uderstand the erratic actions today.
Clearing Ron's room
Enjoying the sun
Cleaning the plugs
Entertaining the neighbours kid all at the same time 😂 bullshit

She needs a reality check.

Oh fellow tattlers, I've been M.I.A since last year because she honestly was getting the me so bad, I had to take a step back from her and tattle.

Reactions: 32
Her stories are all over the place today. Outside loving the sunshine then in cleaning then outside with a neighbour then back inside to plug more ads..ffs.

Reactions: 26
The best thing for removing stains is washing up liquid. It’s all my nana could use in the “olden days” and it’s all I use now 😂🙃

Reactions: 15
"people have always asked me how I remove stains from Ron's clothes, truth is, he only wears things once so I just bin them and it doesn't matter" is how that #ad should have gone

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91
If she was 25 weeks pregnant then, she'd be 38 weeks now. I don't think she's had the baby.

I'm also starting to wonder if she's going to have a "surprise" girl. If you were having a boy and already had a baby boy nursery, why would you have an identical nursery but in beige?
I wouldn't put this past her sadly, but IF it is true the poor kid (in so many ways!) but mainly because when they announced the gender Grinch made a big deal of making out they wanted a boy "we made a wish and it came true" so if she has a Rosie not a Reggie will she not be what they wished for? 🤔

Reactions: 8
I've cracked why she talks like she does. I think she produces a while lot of saliva so when she is chatting her mouth is just full of slabbers ( Irish saying). Between that and botox lips its wonder she irritates my bleeping ears 🤦‍♀️🤣 also I agree she having a girl and knows it and trying to make herself relevant again

• Haha
Reactions: 12
More ads. That’s another £24k in the bank for duck all work. She must feel so accomplished at the end of a working day. She’s really making a difference to the world 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I've cracked why she talks like she does. I think she produces a while lot of saliva so when she is chatting her mouth is just full of slabbers ( Irish saying). Between that and botox lips its wonder she irritates my bleeping ears 🤦‍♀️🤣 also I agree she having a girl and knows it and trying to make herself relevant again
I didn't need to read to the end I knew you were Irish when you said 'while ' 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Apologies if this has been posted already today but she’s blocked the journalist, designer and TV presenter Michelle Ogundehin for daring to suggest she uses dangerous cleaning methods! 😂

2376B1B0-12A7-4418-B3CB-14BD26DDCB3B.png

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Ahhhh I see....now we have the real reason for the messy play. To shill yet another product 🙄 Should have guessed rather than giving her the benefit of the doubt.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
So here we have the real reason Ronnie's suddenly been allowed to get dirty recently. She has a new product to peddle 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I don’t think she’s had the baby, but I do think a ‘surprise’ girl is entirely possible

Reactions: 8
Awww I was really counting on a before and after story - like the bib with the green “moving” dots and the elbow grease. That was a fun day! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Do you get scan pics with every appointment in England? Here in NI we only get a pic with the 12 week and 20 week scan
I had my babies 20 years ago, we only used to have 12 week scans if you aren't sure of thr date of your last period. Because I know mine my first scans were both 20 weeks. That was the only one I had.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.