Mrs Hinch #362 Hare today, bin tomorrow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It only takes him to have a sore tooth or something one day. Then she’ll be doing a skin graft reel for Ronnie. Silly woman
It drives me insane seeing how she is allowing Ron to get so close to Henners. If anything happens and he bites Ron, Hinch & Inch should be charged for being completely irresponsible parents and dog owners. We’ve said it enough times here! In fact, they shouldn’t be allowed any more pets EVER!
WHERE ARE THE FISSSSHHHH!!??

Reactions: 6
Do you think she’s gone private that’s why she’s having more scans and photos?

Surprised she’s not booked herself into the Portland considering she sees them as “celebrity couple”

Reactions: 8
Her army will think the baby has magical turned round just for mamas scan picture then turned back to head down position! She’s absolutely bonkers!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I do wonder if Jamie see's everything she uploads or if she occasionally uses the Instagram block feature from certain people (Jamie, ma, real people etc) from viewing anything she wants to put that may or may not be full of lies?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’ve missed so much today!! Those nursery videos are so misleading! Please see my screenshot for clarity and note that the items she implies she has bought for a second time, were actually originally gifted for Ronnie! I may be giving myself too much credit but I believe she is not showing/accepting/declaring as many gifted items because she knows about “the list” (which currently stands at £43,774.76 of gifted goods). Does she think the average family can afford these sort of high end items. I actually think it’s vulgar to have two of each expensive item, not to mention wasteful. I think the room could have looked nice but I truly think it’s awful with how much stuff she has thrown at it. It looks messy, cluttered, claustrophobic & like an absolute dust trap 🤮 Less is more!!

View attachment 505551
I'm sorry but, gifted or not, who in the tit spends £200-£300 on decorative hot air balloons?? What even is that about?
No judgement about decorating rooms but that just seems excessive... clearly something the elite feel that they need to have that serves absolutely no purpose *massive eye roll*

Reactions: 15
A lot of her followers are quite young girls. I think that’s part of the reason she sells this Disney version of a magical wedding day. They want that for themselves so gush about how it was perfect. I’m sure a lot of us who have been with partners for a long time/ been married know that most partnerships/ marriages are far from a fairytale, take a lot of work and are more like getting annoyed by someone leaving dirty socks on the floor than this little Disney #couplegoals.
Disney wedding? More like My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
🤦🏻‍♀️5 threads later i’m finally caught up.. I forgot how fast you lot move 🤣... still no fisccch?... @HinchesSousChef i think you’re right again she’s had the baby & reveal will be easter weekend... also GO Michelle!! Hinch needs to be accountable for her actions with the mixing chemicals. Let’s hope the papers or someone picks up Michelle’s posts ( they should do especially with Michelle’s Background) Can someone who Michelle messaged ask her to post them on Twitter 🤣? Maybe a few people can Retweet’ them and get the Twitter people talking.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I had to have lots of scans at the end of my pregnancy and gave birth at 38 weeks. When I went for a late scan, around 36/37 weeks I expected a scan photo like Soph has, but was told that in late pregnancy baby is so big that it's not possible, I couldn't make out what was what. So I'm wondering if it's an old scan photo, her baby is on the small side (although Ron was a regular weight) or she's not due as soon as she's been hinting.

Reactions: 10
You’d think she was the first person to get married. 🙄 I’ve never know anyone share pics of their wedding day so much three years down the line.
Do we think it is a contractual obligation with the venue, for her to share so often? There is NO reason for it, other than an anniversary if that, or just feeding the narcissist beast within.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.