Mrs Hinch #362 Hare today, bin tomorrow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think most of us ( but not all... can’t speak for everyone) don’t BANG on about our wedding like a complete bore years after it took place 🙄

Who does that? Who shoehorns it into every recollection like mardy pants does 🙄🙄

Yes it’s lovely yes you might laugh and slightly talk about it with family/ mates not go on and on and on and on

She gives me the impression that all she really cares about is:

1. The wedding
2. The dog
3. Oh did I mention THE WEDDING
4. The dog
5. Jamie
6. The dog
7. The wedding 🤷‍♀️How could we forget
8. Ron
9. The dog
10. The wedding / nursery plus the wedding again

Wouldn’t surprise me if she sleeps in that wedding dress 🙄🙄🙄

Bloody wedding weirdo

Also that dogs thinking sod off
You’d think she was the first person to get married. 🙄 I’ve never know anyone share pics of their wedding day so much three years down the line.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I was once told that you should never put a child in a personalised outfit because it makes it easier for pedophiles to approach the child if they know their name. But then again she plasters Ronnie all over the internet anyway so that child is never safe!
Same with dogs, nothing personalised or their name on tag,just your surname.

Reactions: 9
You’d think she was the first person to get married. 🙄 I’ve never know anyone share pics of their wedding day so much three years down the line.
I've seen more her wedding photos than I've seen of my own.

Our wedding album is in the wardrobe in the spare room (I think! 😂) I couldn't tell you the last time it saw the light of day.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
And the first to ever be pregnant. 🥱

Reactions: 7
I remember when my daughter was born my partner and I thought she was the most beautiful baby we ever laid eyes on. Now when we look back at her baby photos we can’t stop laughing as she looks like an alien or a grumpy old man 😂 she is definitely beautiful now but makes me chuckle how new parents are so blinded by love, and rightly so as all babies are cute in their own little way.
Totally. My middle daughter had NO hair. Not a tuft. 1 day I put her in a green babygro and she looked like a spring onion 😂
As for madam there’s no way she needs that stuff in the nursery. Ron’s room is untouched. In fact it’s like some weird museum piece. It’s all just because she’s about the ‘stuff’. The objects. The glory. The adulation. She won’t use most of that and it’ll slowly make its way to the tip when she thinks us tattlers aren’t looking.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Clearing out Ron's room.. Is she prepping for a big boy room transformation or still too early to move on from the baby phase? 😅

Reactions: 13
Wait, didn't she have a scan the other day as well as she said something about the babies head being down? If not it felt like days ago.
I just had a look through her pregnancy highlight - it was 6 days ago!

Reactions: 5
I just had a look through her pregnancy highlight - it was 6 days ago!
So Ronnie is wearing the same outfit from 6 days ago?
Her scan was 6 days ago?
Another scan today and Ronnie at the sand pit in said outfit? So is it officially 6 days pre-record this time??

Reactions: 18
Pretty sure everyone is just sat outside soaking up the sun (if they aren’t at work). I wouldn’t for a second be indoors sorting a bedroom out.

Reactions: 15
I swear ron had that outfit on the other day when he was sat in the made room measure waiting area downstairs, had Ronnie down the leg and over his top

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.