Mrs Hinch #362 Hare today, bin tomorrow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone noticed how short little Ron’s fringe is when he’s sat on the nursery chair vs how long it is playing with sand. Maybe I’m imagining it?

Reactions: 9
I’m in Suffolk so next county over I had a growth scan last week and my partner wasn’t allowed in the hospital for it I would imagine it’s the same for all! Only allowed at 12 week and 20 week scan:

Reactions: 3
Horrible.

When I was a kid, my Aunt bought me the 'A La Carte Kitchen' one Christmas. It was the best thing ever. I absolutely loved it. Look at the colours in it compared to that grey monstrosity.
I had this! I thought I was the tits with it 😂 “baking” my cakes! In a way Sopha is still playing at this, just with a real house now

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Horrible.

When I was a kid, my Aunt bought me the 'A La Carte Kitchen' one Christmas. It was the best thing ever. I absolutely loved it. Look at the colours in it compared to that grey monstrosity.
I had this too 🤩 80's toys were just the best!! 💯💁🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Stacey follows her on her private Instagram but not the Hinch page. I have seen that Hinch follows SS.
It’s all just weird 🥴
They do follow eachother don’t they? What’s her private Instagram has anyone managed to follow it and see the drivel she posts?

Reactions: 2
That is not a 38 week scan. You cannot get a profile like that on a 38 week baby, head down in the pelvis.

So either it’s an earlier scan, or she’s telling porky pies about her gestation. My vote is for the earlier scan.

Reactions: 26
I've just seen Michelle Ogundehin's stories about Hinch blocking her. Nice to see a big name calling her out!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
I’ve looked back and that is not a scan beyond 30 weeks. I’m sorry. It can’t be. I even had a quick google of various ultrasounds beyond 30 weeks. What is she playing at?
no one would expect to see a scan photo.You just say “appointment went well. All good”.
It can’t be can it??!!
I had a growth scan around 36 weeks with my last child. I never had a scan past 20 weeks before. I took my other kids as I thought they’d want to see their brother but god.... you couldn’t see anything!! Sonographer was saying ‘that’s the bone from an arm’ etc it was so disappointing! 😞

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I reckon there'll be a brief post tomorrow and then it'll be "I'll be off my stories tomorrow guyyyyzzz cos it's Thursday", then she'll 'disappear' for a couple of days whipping all the sheep into a frenzy and then reappear on Easter Sunday with the whole clan cracking open a big plastic egg to reveal Ben/Ken/Len or whatever the newest moneyspinner will be called.
Im sorry your dead Cassie. You should have shagged Sunny when you had the chance!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
That is not a 38 week scan. You cannot get a profile like that on a 38 week baby, head down in the pelvis.

So either it’s an earlier scan, or she’s telling porky pies about her gestation. My vote is for the earlier scan.
Exactly what I was thinking.
I've had growth scans every 4 weeks with all 3 of my kids because I'm high risk and not once could I get a good photo from about 36 weeks. 34 was hard enough really. It just looked like a big blub. 38 weeks I couldn't even see their face on screen cos they're so far down. It's all bollocks

Reactions: 10
If that scan photo was genuinely today then she isn’t nearly due at all. I had a scan at 36 weeks due to gestational diabetes and baby was that big that you can’t really see anything on a scan picture, they gave me one but you can’t even tell wtf you’re looking at. For a good side view of the face like that, you’re looking at 27 weeks ish maybe, maybe up to 30
Just what I thought baby gets to big to scan 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 5
I was high risk, towards the end I was getting a scan every 2 weeks, I never got a scan pic after 20weeks and I don’t think the scans were ever that clear as I remember telling my partner that i couldn’t see much just white lines and a foot here or there 🤔

Reactions: 4
Wait, didn't she have a scan the other day as well as she said something about the babies head being down? If not it felt like days ago.

Reactions: 11
Wait, didn't she have a scan the other day as well as she said something about the babies head being down? If not it felt like days ago.
Yes!! At this point i think she is straight up playing with her followers. ‘Lets see what tit i can feed them today & get away with’ while slothing on her sopha & cackling at her phone

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.