Mrs Hinch #362 Hare today, bin tomorrow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s also in that thick orange jumper. I’m in a t shirt today. It’s boiling. I’d be double boiling if I was heavily pregnant. 😉

Cheers mate. Hope I’ve not let you down. 😋
I've been trying to find what this is about but can't find anything, what's your theory?!

Reactions: 2
Those cars have just been tipped out of that truck haven't they? Not one looks like it's been pushed around and played with. It looks like she has knocked them over to purposely look messy. My boys absolutely loved lining cars up and you would never see that many cars and them ALL be upside down if they're being played with

Reactions: 15
New year when she announced her pregnancy with a scan photo in a Christmas bauble, she said there was less time left of the pregnancy than had been. Baby must be here surely

Reactions: 14
I know she is the only woman to ever be pregnant and is going to give birth to the new messiah but jesus christ can she just get on with it...have we really only known since Christmas? Feels like she's been going on about it years 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
But does she actually say "This scan picture is from today" ?? Because if she is being extra devious she could just say that's a scan picture I never said when it was taken, just thought I would show you as it was in my fancy pregnancy folder.
No but she did go to the bother of putting the date on the opposite page if i remember correctly.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Anyone else notice in the sand pit how she ruffled Ronnies hair
Swear dog gets treated more human than the child

• Sad
Reactions: 14
But does she actually say "This scan picture is from today" ?? Because if she is being extra devious she could just say that's a scan picture I never said when it was taken, just thought I would show you as it was in my fancy pregnancy folder.
You never know with ol’ sopha! The baby could be 5 years old by now!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I had to have lots of scans at the end of my pregnancy and gave birth at 38 weeks. When I went for a late scan, around 36/37 weeks I expected a scan photo like Soph has, but was told that in late pregnancy baby is so big that it's not possible, I couldn't make out what was what. So I'm wondering if it's an old scan photo, her baby is on the small side (although Ron was a regular weight) or she's not due as soon as she's been hinting.
Me too. I could’ve sworn I got one close to the end but I’ve just checked my photo and it was 15th July, at 34 weeks and the picture is truly awful. You can make out a face but not a nice neat little head like that one. She’s taking the mick.

Absolutely. But covering the date of the photo and adding today’s date is sneaky. She’s deliberately misleading people. She’s so bloody amusing, the efforts she goes to.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I know she is the only woman to ever be pregnant and is going to give birth to the new messiah but jesus christ can she just get on with it...have we really only known since Christmas? Feels like she's been going on about it years 😂
i know! I’m kind of relieved we didn’t know sooner. 🥴😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And here we have a visible bump talking to the dog about the heat outside? Really think she’s hiding her bump on purpose now to get us all speculating then when we do she gets the bump out for tattle. Still don’t know how she could hide it behind that box after the B&M haul.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
If that’s the case then i’m not sure why she would add todays date to it?! Strange
143B8254-1CF7-4DD8-BD16-B66375AEB3C5.jpeg

Reactions: 9
I was thinking with all the beige what if his name is going to be Sandy... 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.