Mrs Hinch #362 Hare today, bin tomorrow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d love to know what ultrasound machine they’re using, because my baby was head down and I had lots of scans towards the end and they couldn’t even get any head measurements let alone pictures!

Reactions: 16
Honest question. Is it a local thing, or am I the odd one for pronouncing beige with a soft sound at the end? More “bayjsh” than “bayCH💦.” 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Those cars have just been tipped out of that truck haven't they? Not one looks like it's been pushed around and played with. It looks like she has knocked them over to purposely look messy. My boys absolutely loved lining cars up and you would never see that many cars and them ALL be upside down if they're being played with
And the pale blue trousers neatly crossed at the legs..

Reactions: 5
Omg yes!!! Honestly that's how I'd pet a dog 🤦‍♀️
I had to go back and watch this. She looks like she is scratching a dogs ear 🙈 and if you then look in the next video with Henry, she is scratching in the same way, in the same place.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Me too. I could’ve sworn I got one close to the end but I’ve just checked my photo and it was 15th July, at 34 weeks and the picture is truly awful. You can make out a face but not a nice neat little head like that one. She’s taking the mick.

Absolutely. But covering the date of the photo and adding today’s date is sneaky. She’s deliberately misleading people. She’s so bloody amusing, the efforts she goes to.
The date is clearly an add on by her, right? It doesn’t line up at the right angle to the page to be printed on the card itself. But she’s added the date at an angle and I don’t really understand why.

Reactions: 3
So she’s tidying Ron’s room whilst he naps, then she’s loving it outside but cleaning the sink now they have neighbours over? Make it make sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 61
That scan picture is not from today, the scans toward the end I had were nowhere near as perfect, you wouldn’t be able to tell of it was a baby or a Big Mac!! And I was roughly the size she is at full term!
Why you alwaaaays lieeeen?

Reactions: 20
New year when she announced her pregnancy with a scan photo in a Christmas bauble, she said there was less time left of the pregnancy than had been. Baby must be here surely
If she was 25 weeks pregnant then, she'd be 38 weeks now. I don't think she's had the baby.

I'm also starting to wonder if she's going to have a "surprise" girl. If you were having a boy and already had a baby boy nursery, why would you have an identical nursery but in beige?

Reactions: 14
I was once told that you should never put a child in a personalised outfit because it makes it easier for pedophiles to approach the child if they know their name. But then again she plasters Ronnie all over the internet anyway so that child is never safe!
I was about to say exactly the same. When my girls were little they had personalised headbands that were all the rage until one day someone pointed out they effectively advertise your child’s name and make them an easier target. I stopped buying them after that.

Reactions: 6
If it does turn out she’s having a surprise girl she’s going to be fuming yous worked it out 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.