Mrs Hinch #362 Hare today, bin tomorrow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had regular growth scans because I was on a certain medication (for anxiety) it could be something as simple as that. Or she's private and paying for it.

I wonder if they all went to the hospital or Ronz was left with big FredaYahoo? Cos you know she didn't go out alone šŸ¤£
She might be high risk with the blood disorder.
I was high risk second time, suspected small baby. First growth scan woman looked at my bump and said a small baby wasn't likely šŸ˜‚ I was huge!

What are the rules these days about who can go into scans with you? I wonder if Jamie has gone with her, just the way it was worded like "we" are on our way home.
She is seemingly incapable of doing anything alone

Reactions: 5
Okay correct me if Iā€™m wrong but why does this nursery look downstairs look out of the window and itā€™s on the ground level!!!???

Iā€™m convinced itā€™s the garage converted !!!
Yes it does look like the house opposite has windows at the same level plus higher unless they are town houses opposite so have an extra floor?

Reactions: 2
The nursery looks very much like a first time parent has decorated it to me. By that I mean when you have your first baby you are liable to get overexcited and buy inappropriate things just because you like them, you donā€™t really know what will be useful and what wonā€™t. Sheā€™s kitted it out with loads of stuff that surely as a mum she knows wonā€™t be used and will just get in the way if anything! Sheā€™s not thought about it practically using her experience as Ronā€™s mum and just done it all for the gram, which is wasteful and not relatable at all.
Yep. I bought sweet FA for my first born (and currently only child) besides stuff we actually needed. Didnā€™t get a changing table, always just used a changing mat on the bed/sofa/floor, no rocking chair, none of these fancy dressers šŸ˜‚

When you actually have children a lot of people realise you donā€™t need half of the tat. I took it on board. My cousins were very minimal with their children and all the unnecessary furniture so I followed suit. Itā€™s just sensible. You donā€™t need the vast majority of things that are marketed at parents, itā€™s all just a big trap for the gullible.

Reactions: 18
Simply because a picture gets her more attention, and she wanted to get that tacky ā€œSophā€™s pregnancyā€ folder in shot
Omg yesssšŸ™„
she can't just have a dog-eared crumpled regular folder like the rest of us šŸ˜‚šŸ¤Ŗ or maybe that was just me!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I reckon there'll be a brief post tomorrow and then it'll be "I'll be off my stories tomorrow guyyyyzzz cos it's Thursday", then she'll 'disappear' for a couple of days whipping all the sheep into a frenzy and then reappear on Easter Sunday with the whole clan cracking open a big plastic egg to reveal Ben/Ken/Len or whatever the newest moneyspinner will be called.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
I don't know why it hasn't been explained to Ron that your not a dog and you don't just rub your head and face into someone.....it's like Ronnie is mimicking the dogs behavior, she needs to explain to Ronnie he is nearly 2 and should understand fully that he shouldn't use his head to headbutt and rub his head in Henry's face, have never ever seen a child do something like this before and not be corrected....he goes in with his forehead it's just weird
Yep. My little boy is 1 and a half and he pats the dog šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚ 80% of the time heā€™s lovely and does it with a nice force, sometimes he goes a bit too far and we correct him straight away and make a big fuss of the dog, tell him heā€™s a good boy and give him strokes because he doesnā€™t react and we want him to know that heā€™s done the right thing. I would never let my little boy be so far away next to a dog at that level and let him go all in his face. Heā€™s being lovely but pampered pooch doesnā€™t see it that way and itā€™s very threatening, almost to a level where itā€™s like Ronnie is treating him a submissive, which obviously he doesnā€™t know because heā€™s a toddler.

And sheā€™s there doing her fake arse cackle, she wonā€™t be laughing when heā€™s not feeling so patient. Cocker spaniels are really good family pets and known for being tolerant with children but this dog has gone 5+ years without a child in the house so itā€™s not exactly something heā€™s been brought up to know.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It's hot where I am, and my son is in shorts, a short sleeved top and sun hat and my 2 little girls are in little sun dresses and a sun hat ???
If it's hot enough for the beach and as lovely as you're saying down Essex then why is he in what looks like a tracksuit and probably a vest underneath that we see him in every morning (which he doesn't need anymore at nearly 2 FYI hinch) Get him in bloody shorts and a t-shirt! It was the same yesterday when she shared a pic of him boiling red in the face, wet hair from sweat sweltering in a tracksuit whilst she had a summer playsuit thing on. Bizzare

Reactions: 13
I reckon there'll be a brief post tomorrow and then it'll be "I'll be off my stories tomorrow guys cos it's Thursday", then she'll 'disappear' for a couple of days whipping all the sheep into a frenzy and then reappear on Easter Sunday with the whole clan cracking open a big plastic egg to reveal Ben/Ken/Len or whatever the newest moneyspinner will be called.
I really hope itā€™s Ken! šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think she is going to do the same! Imagine the media coverage 'Shock as Hinch gives birth to the unexpected!' .... Everyone flocking to her account to check it all out. Could put SS in the shade somewhat (albeit temporarily). This could run and run
Explains the beige (neutral) room šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 7
I reckon there'll be a brief post tomorrow and then it'll be "I'll be off my stories tomorrow guys cos it's Thursday", then she'll 'disappear' for a couple of days whipping all the sheep into a frenzy and then reappear on Easter Sunday with the whole clan cracking open a big plastic egg to reveal Ben/Ken/Len or whatever the newest moneyspinner will be called.
Ben/Ken/len cracks me up šŸ˜‚ i feel sorry for the people that get sucked into this debacle and canā€™t see the light, maybe one day.

Reactions: 7
They might not be the same picture (can't be sure either way) but the head certainly looks the same size šŸ§
I can just picture my midwife's face if I rocked up with a crushed velvet diamante personalized 'pregnancy folder' šŸ¤£ She would have pissed herself šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Ron did look a bit like a mole for the first few months. Thatā€™s not me being nasty, most newborns are ugly šŸ˜‚ mine were, bless them šŸ˜‚ heā€™s a cute little thing now though!
I remember when my daughter was born my partner and I thought she was the most beautiful baby we ever laid eyes on. Now when we look back at her baby photos we canā€™t stop laughing as she looks like an alien or a grumpy old man šŸ˜‚ she is definitely beautiful now but makes me chuckle how new parents are so blinded by love, and rightly so as all babies are cute in their own little way.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
There was this too, didnā€™t agg me as much as the balls but still gave me Hinch vibes
Horrible.

When I was a kid, my Aunt bought me the 'A La Carte Kitchen' one Christmas. It was the best thing ever. I absolutely loved it. Look at the colours in it compared to that grey monstrosity.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Thatā€™s not an about to pop scan photo.

Only just saw the story, I did one of those tut giggles then when i came onto tattle, yours was the first comment I read. Surely her cult have to see what a liar she is with that one story? Whereā€™s the squished features ?

Reactions: 2
Yep. My little boy is 1 and a half and he pats the dog šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚ 80% of the time heā€™s lovely and does it with a nice force, sometimes he goes a bit too far and we correct him straight away and make a big fuss of the dog, tell him heā€™s a good boy and give him strokes because he doesnā€™t react and we want him to know that heā€™s done the right thing. I would never let my little boy be so far away next to a dog at that level and let him go all in his face. Heā€™s being lovely but pampered pooch doesnā€™t see it that way and itā€™s very threatening, almost to a level where itā€™s like Ronnie is treating him a submissive, which obviously he doesnā€™t know because heā€™s a toddler.

And sheā€™s there doing her fake arse cackle, she wonā€™t be laughing when heā€™s not feeling so patient. Cocker spaniels are really good family pets and known for being tolerant with children but this dog has gone 5+ years without a child in the house so itā€™s not exactly something heā€™s been brought up to know.
Yup! It literally takes Henry to have a sore ear (common spaniel problem) or be stiff, sore, scared and little Tuftz to prod him too hard for him to snap. Even if all he does is bare his teeth at him or yelp it'd be enough to scare the little lad! And the thought of him acting like that with another person's dog scares the tit out of me šŸ˜¶ I think Henry looks like a well behaved (lazy fat) calm dog but at the end of the day he is a dog....she hasn't pampered the instincts out of him by giving him a bedroom!!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.