Mrs Hinch #362 Hare today, bin tomorrow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s not an about to pop scan photo.
Quickly replying as I haven’t had chance to look through all the threads so apologies if I’m repeating what’s already been said - but I had a scan when I was 38 weeks as I was booked in for an elective section at 39 weeks, and you couldn’t make out any features whatsoever as baby was too big. Definitely wouldn’t have got a cute pic like that. I think I remember seeing a foot and that was about it!

Reactions: 16
I’ve missed so much today!! Those nursery videos are so misleading! Please see my screenshot for clarity and note that the items she implies she has bought for a second time, were actually originally gifted for Ronnie! I may be giving myself too much credit but I believe she is not showing/accepting/declaring as many gifted items because she knows about “the list” (which currently stands at £43,774.76 of gifted goods). Does she think the average family can afford these sort of high end items. I actually think it’s vulgar to have two of each expensive item, not to mention wasteful. I think the room could have looked nice but I truly think it’s awful with how much stuff she has thrown at it. It looks messy, cluttered, claustrophobic & like an absolute dust trap 🤮 Less is more!!

View attachment 505551
View attachment 505552
Its making NO sense. The way she says Prints and Beiggge omg it drives me mad. Its like she has a full stop after every word.

Also why do they need exact same. Its weird. Ron is a toddler. Kick out the dog and have that as a nursery and turn Ron's room into a big boys room. Its sinister how she wants to keep them babies.

Reactions: 13
She’s just posted a grainy black and white scan pic and said, I can Ronnie so much here... is she alright ?? 😅
Omg I can see my babies in her scan aswell...how is this possible..so magical....no soph its a grainy black and white profile picture of a child's skull...they all look like that 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 32
It really aggs me when people say their 2D scan looks like them/partner/sibling because it’s simply not true. As someone else mentioned they all look generic, you could do a scan of a baby and not show the parent, then pick 5 scan photos off of Google, shuffle them all up and tell somebody that one of them is their baby, they wouldn’t be able to tell you which one is theirs because they’re all the same. The 3D ones maybe, but definitely not 2D scans.

Reactions: 11
I just Googled her, here's what is says

'Writer, Author, Brand Consultant & TV Presenter Michelle Ogundehin is internationally renowned as an authority on interiors, trends and style. She is an influencer with expertise and the multi award-winning former Editor-in-Chief of ELLE Decoration UK.'

I hope Hinch has picked on the wrong person this time. Michelle has clout!
I have missed this, who is this person in relation to Hinch x

Reactions: 1
I think she is going to do the same! Imagine the media coverage 'Shock as Hinch gives birth to the unexpected!' .... Everyone flocking to her account to check it all out. Could put SS in the shade somewhat (albeit temporarily). This could run and run
My daughter was told it’
I had a growth scan at 37 weeks with my 2nd ,and like you said, I could barely make out anything- he filled up the screen!! 😄 i didnt even bother getting a pic in the end!! I may be wrong but if that scan was today there's no way she's due imminently!! 🤣🤷🏼‍♀️
[/QUOTE
I have missed this, who is this person in relation to Hinch x
[/QUOTE hinch blocked her as well 🙄

Attachments

Isnt an ultrasound done with soundeaves or something? It's not a bloody photo.

Exactly!!!! The Elvie thing really annoyed me - blatantly gifted but something that the average new mother would find a bit stretching (but hugely valuable). She could have got some much positive PR out of this if she had said ‘Elvie were super kind to gift this to me, but I was so bought into the product features and benefits that I’d already bought one (even if untrue). I know that a lot of you would really love one of these, so for the next 24 hours, if you donate to the Azaylia Cain GoFundMe (regardless of value), you’ll be entered into a prize draw to win it!.’

Gleam absolutely could have facilitated this with feel good messages all round!
Sometimes I feel like tattlers should be influencers managers cos the bloody clear as day marketing ideas we have 😩😩😩😩 I know I’ve come up with a couple on other threads and seen many from others!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Another day, another personalised outfit....

I was once told that you should never put a child in a personalised outfit because it makes it easier for pedophiles to approach the child if they know their name. But then again she plasters Ronnie all over the internet anyway so that child is never safe!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
What I dont understand is why does sophie get extra scans because of her health?
from what I remember ron had no pregnancy issues, no growth issues? No defects at all. so why so many scans??
I lost my first born at 37 weeks because they refused to give me a growth scan when I told them I thought something was wrong. But old princess seems to get them Willy nilly. Wonder if they are NHS or private?

I also have them every 4 weeks from 28 weeks now but that’s because I’m classed as obese. Not because my son died.
So sorry to hear this xx

Speaks absolute volumes.
who is she? What happened? Her instagram feed is beautiful!

It’s so sad that you can tell she is 100% more excited about the tat she’s needlessly buying to fill that bland as f@ck nursery than the little human it’s intended for. I find it so strange she’s not mentioned how she will be nursing the baby through the night on that chair or changing his little bum on the changing unit etc it’s all “had to get these in beige guyyyyssss, same as Ron’s room” or “saw this in B&M and it looks a bit like wicker so I’m just going to stick in here somewhere” & why are you buying a height chart for a newborn!!? Surely not needed for at least a year!? Why didn’t Ronnie get one for him seeing as it’s more appropriate for his age!? She’s honestly the oddest person I’ve ever come across
the height chart - I wonder if she measured from the floor to make sure she stuck it in the right place 😂 I don't know if that would have occurred to our little Sophie rose

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Omg...we said yesterday she never does anything with ron and what's she just posted...them at the park ffs Sophie just give us a wave 👋👋👋

Reactions: 12
I just want to say, @HinchesSousChef , I believe you. I know it seems a long off theory, but your points make sense and echo things I’ve noticed. What first got me thinking it was how her face suddenly changed, from the quiz night when I believe she was pregant. I know I sound like Ma Barker when she knew by looking at her face 😏 I know she is a shapeshifter and all, between cosmetic procedures which she has NEVER had, and sympathy filters that make her look more gaunt, but there was a noticeable change at some point and I agree with your approx. timeline.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She’s also in that thick orange jumper. I’m in a t shirt today. It’s boiling. I’d be double boiling if I was heavily pregnant. 😉

I just want to say, @HinchesSousChef , I believe you. I know it seems a long off theory, but your points make sense and echo things I’ve noticed. What first got me thinking it was how her face suddenly changed, from the quiz night when I believe she was pregant. I know I sound like Ma Barker when she knew by looking at her face 😏 I know she is a shapeshifter and all, between cosmetic procedures which she has NEVER had, and sympathy filters that make her look more gaunt, but there was a noticeable change at some point and I agree with your approx. timeline.
Cheers mate. Hope I’ve not let you down. 😋

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s not the same outfit he picked out yesterday, that was an all black number and not personalised like today’s ensemble.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.