Mrs Hinch #362 Hare today, bin tomorrow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who knows what Sophie is doing, she's told so many white lies and tall tales, whenever she posts anything I always imagine she's just sat on her usual spot on the sofa browsing her photos conjuring up today's fantasy for Instagram, who knows if even she believes her own stories. There is always the chance something she posts is real life or even real time but as always EVERYTHING she posts is taken with a pinch of salt because she doesn't have a real life but she always needs to have something to show for her day to keep her followers coming back.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Just cos this is baffling me. I don’t think they look identical. But they don’t look wildly different.
I said it’s the same scan photo because why would she already have a scan of the baby at that size?🤔Ive been on your thought train 🚂😂for the baby already being born for awhile and have been inspecting every ‘inch’ of every post for proof 😂so maybe I’ve gone mad from it and am finding meaning where there isn’t 😭😭 I do think it’s the same scan,the baby looks the same size but honestly who knows what’s really going on Lardsumz Manor anymore 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I've joked about her lying about the gender of this baby so she can shock everyone when its born. But that scan does actually look like it could be a girl 🙊
I think she is going to do the same! Imagine the media coverage 'Shock as Hinch gives birth to the unexpected!' .... Everyone flocking to her account to check it all out. Could put SS in the shade somewhat (albeit temporarily). This could run and run

Reactions: 7
If that scan photo was genuinely today then she isn’t nearly due at all. I had a scan at 36 weeks due to gestational diabetes and baby was that big that you can’t really see anything on a scan picture, they gave me one but you can’t even tell wtf you’re looking at. For a good side view of the face like that, you’re looking at 27 weeks ish maybe, maybe up to 30
I had a growth scan at 37 weeks with my 2nd ,and like you said, I could barely make out anything- he filled up the screen!! 😄 i didnt even bother getting a pic in the end!! I may be wrong but if that scan was today there's no way she's due imminently!! 🤣🤷🏼‍♀️

What I dont understand is why does sophie get extra scans because of her health?
from what I remember ron had no pregnancy issues, no growth issues? No defects at all. so why so many scans??
I lost my first born at 37 weeks because they refused to give me a growth scan when I told them I thought something was wrong. But old princess seems to get them Willy nilly. Wonder if they are NHS or private?

I also have them every 4 weeks from 28 weeks now but that’s because I’m classed as obese. Not because my son died.
that’s so sad to hear 😔I’m so sorry for your loss xx

• Heart
The back end of last year. The lady sadly passed away, it was quiet a big thing in the media. Hinch, of course, ignored it completely. Then proceeded to upload a bathroom cleaning story using loads of different chemicals with the song over it about not being able to breathe/no air. Vile
She should be shamed publicly for this, if it one of my family go to the papers,, shows what a greedy uncaring reptile she is

Also, on ‘our’ way home? Are you allowed partners at all scans in Essex now? She can drive can’t she?

Reactions: 6
I feel like her life is a never ending game of Would I lie to You?
Is it the truth or is it a lie?.....

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Sophie, I've just saved you £130. Here's a giraffe for your new womb fruit. It actually even looks like a giraffe and not one thats its been blasted with a flame thrower

Barg! All the Vest
My son has this one. When me and OH were decorating his room safari theme we just couldn’t not have this. 😂 Shockingly it actually looks like a giraffe should.

Low risk pregnancy you'd only have scans at 12 and 20 weeks.
I had growth scans with my eldest and wasn't offered a pic

Regular growth scans with my second and the sonographer was lovely and gave me several photos each time (she admitted she wasn't supposed to and that I also should have paid but never insisted I hand over money). So I guess it comes down to hospital policy and sonographer discretion
I had regular growth scans because I was on a certain medication (for anxiety) it could be something as simple as that. Or she's private and paying for it.

I wonder if they all went to the hospital or Ronz was left with big FredaYahoo? Cos you know she didn't go out alone 🤣

I’m a bit late to the game with the nursery stories but would you really want them two big hot air balloons hanging above the crib? They are only held up by a screw in hook 😳😳 also the nursery just gives me cold porridge vibes... very bland 😑 an awful lot of money spent and just a bit meh really

Reactions: 31
I think she is going to do the same! Imagine the media coverage 'Shock as Hinch gives birth to the unexpected!' .... Everyone flocking to her account to check it all out. Could put SS in the shade somewhat (albeit temporarily). This could run and run
Definitely. There are babies born every single day, she needs something to bring her back into the limelight. And she can just blame that scans aren't 100% accurate.

Contrary to what these z-listers claim, photographers don’t have an inbuilt intuition, and they’re not camped outside their houses 365 days a year, the majority of paparazzi pics are set up. Either tipped off by the z-listers themselves, by their management agency or pics taken by the agency and sold to media in exchange for a contribution, it’s rare these pics are taken by coincidence. In fact, a lot of the z-listers get a cut of the profits.

I don’t read newspapers or magazines but I’m yet to see any pap style pics of Hinch anyway, so the claims after the last birth that she had to hide away never sat right with me.
Absolutely - as a former reporter for a very well-known tabloid newspaper I can confirm that the majority of paparazzi pics are organised by the management companies. Hence the reason Meghan Markle used to call the paps to tell them where she’d be. As far as I am aware there has never ever been any paparazzi shots of Zoph because she shares her whole life on Instagram anyway so no decent newspaper would ever waste their money buying pics of her going to B&M!! She is so up herself that it makes me sick!

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Normal people would do a more grown up room for Ron. Move him in there and then use an already done up nursery for the baby..... not have a bleeping identical room to Ron's only in a different colour.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.