Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Strawberry13

Chatty Member
Someone’s got their knickers in a twist eh ?

You alright there Sophie pet

@Empen youll repeat yourself a hundred times regarding the book and if it’s an ad

I’ll constantly repeat myself with the floor plans 😂

Sorry floor plans ? Do you have a copy ?

*silently giggles to myself*

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She thinks her channel is popular as she's funny, I got that from the horse's mouth today on her channel. She said everyone laughs at her stories!

No, I find her humour mostly juvenile or fake. She's either putting someone down, laughing at nothing, laughing at her own idiocy or being massively insensitive.

She's not smart with her humour, I've had laughs here that I remember to this day, I can't remember one 'joke' herself has done! She IS the joke. If she thinks I'm going to laugh at her thinking Broccoli ends in an E... oh fuck off Sophie!
She's like that girl in school who always pretended she was thick because she thought it was cute. THAT AINT IT SIS.

Pinchme

VIP Member
I just can't believe what I'm seeing, what is wrong with people £100 worth of Zoflora WTF!

• Wow
  • Angry

Handfood

I'm going to join you in doing this. Little by little we can chip away xx

I’ve decided to stop cleaning her spam/ bots accounts.
1. Her account is so massive even if we cleaned deleted 200,000k business etc would still want to work with her.
2. Periodically Instagram runs their own program to clean bots/spam accounts.
3. I think I prefer the bots to her real followers as they are at least not nasty 🤷‍♀️😂

• Haha

CrapEars

VIP Member
I really hope little Lord Chavlet of Maldon isn't born today. It’s my birthday today. I will forever be reminded of Hinch if he turns up today.
Although, as his birthday will almost certainly be made a public holiday in future, maybe it’d be a good thing, I’d always get my birthday off work!

• Haha

Handfood

She said she doesn’t out people, yet before Easter she outed someone & purposely left their Instagram handle for everyone too see.... 🙄
To be honest if genuine trolls are sending her messages telling her she does not deserve to be alive then I would be ok with her outing them. On ya go Gretel name & shame. Or is it people just sending messages of criticism and she is trying to make more if it. Honestly at this point I don’t trust her with anything. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

GroundedAngel

Chatty Member
I wonder what she'll do for babies christmas and birthdays when everyone buys him colourful toys & clothing? Surely she must realise that sticking with white and grey isn't practicle
We all know the answer, it’s starts with s and ends in hpock.

• Haha

GrabThePopcorn

I feel like I've just got to VIP. In actual fact I've just gone from new member to member but I'm sure it's a similar feeling? Gonna have me some sweet and salty as a celebration 🍿🍿🍿

• Heart
  • Haha

MrsD33

VIP Member
Dunno if anyone else feels the same but I’m really not interested in seeing the baby! I’ll be more interested to see if she shows all aspects of motherhood or only shows the good stuff. Personally I think we will only see the good side that makes her look like the perfect mother and him the perfect son. So other new mums feel inadequate and that they aren’t doing a good job. Not relatable at all!

I just want to see if he’s born with butterflies or if he gets gifted them on his first birthday 😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

bexgreen1983

VIP Member
Right I need something clearing up she goes on about so called trolls but what about the 'Hinch' army that jumps on anyone who doesn't agree with their leader doesnt kiss arse surely it should be one rule for all.

• Heart

Gillybean42

VIP Member
It’s taken me 2 hours to catch up! I didn’t think she could disgust me any more but deleting comments of people questioning the safety of the Moses basket is the lowest of the low!! She really doesn’t give a shit does she?

SunshineRae

VIP Member
@Empen
When she does this, should it be declared as advertising?
It really annoys me when she always says "I remember this day, so well guys"...it was a few months ago and in some cases, weeks ago. Not years and years ago, to the point it was almost a distant memory until it suddenly came back to you. 🙄

pjmac

Chatty Member
funny its pissing down cloudy most of the UK today yet in Kingdom of maldon sun is shining on her videos hmm

GroundedAngel

Chatty Member
Just had someone I've known since infants delete me off Instagram because we've disagreed about Mrs hinch on an Instagram post. I genuinely find it quite sad that these women want to be someone they've never met so much that they can't tolerate anyone having a different opinion. Off to work in a bit I'll probably have been deleted off Facebook by the time I've finished too
Pretty scary that people would dump real life friends and acquaintances for an instabestie.

• Sad