Mrs Hinch #36 Through the sunroof or out the flaps, don't fall into Mama Hinch's swipe up traps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so far behind and dont think I will ever catch up now[emoji1787] seen chl stories about her outing someones insta message and the person getting death threats etc, why do people think this is ok its absolute sickening.
The original message sent to Hunch called her a bleep though. Death threats are unacceptable, but there's also no need to call someone a bleep. Behaviour like that only reinforces the idea that we are 'trolls'. Trying to be the bigger person shouldn't involve sending personal abuse.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She earns enough from insta that she doesn’t need to 🤷🏻‍♀️
I already no that, that's obvious a blind man would no that. She claims to be so down to earth but can't be honest about the simplest things. Like making ppl believe she so my trying out the iron etc for our benefit, it's fuked up

Reactions: 4
She defo uses the gretal filter as her witch persona. She’s such a twit to Jamie when she’s using it. If she’s so belittling on camera, I feel sorry for the bloke when the camera is off. She’s defo the type to say “oh it’s cos I’m pregnant. My hormones” etc. No there’s no excusing being an absolute C 😠
If he was like that with her there'd be a major uproar from her family and friends, but I bet they say sod all to her for doing it to him. Poor bloke!
She reminds me of them girls that have a man that just drives them everywhere & buys them everything but they don’t really like him.
Very belittling towards him. I feel like she doesn’t even realise it.
Like even that post this morning with him filling the bird house up, hi hooo.. I see that as a piss take
I don’t get Jamie? It’s like he likes it the weirdo

• Haha
Reactions: 11
On the video of Jamie feeding the birds as she pans round you can see the orange plastic fencing sectioning off the extension bit. Why does everything have to be a big reveal why not take her “hinchers” on progress of it? All in this together. ATB x
Well spotted 👏🏽👏🏽

I didnt even see that!

She said about the pram ‘till it gets put away well not for long’ or somthing like that.
Think she fucked up a bit?

Reactions: 10
Nothing she does is genuine, it's all either to make money or damage limitation. Bad press.. give away a pram, reply to hinchers posts blah,blah. She's in a position now where she could really help people. She only does so with a hidden agenda. She'll be basking in the adoration of her " mates" today for sure.

Reactions: 9
Yippeeeee win a matching grey pram 😴

I highly doubt she will re use the pram if she has more kids 🙄 so how is it a piece to pass down through generations 😂

Also, I believe the Moses basket post should also say AD and not just this one.

Reactions: 9

They can see through your lies ev
en as far away as New York, the Daily Fail comment section

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Really winds me up that she has the nerve to say she won’t sell her baby to social media yet I can’t think of anything she’s bought fully for him it’s all gifted and paid ads 😡😡 so many of her follows will be pregnant or new mums and maternity pay is no joke yet here she is with a 1k pram, 1k change unit, £700 for wbatevervthat vein thing was. The list goes on!!

Ugh rant over 😤

Reactions: 17
Hendy is a nasty bullying witch who was called out along with serene home life for sending bullying messages to someone who suffered with severe Mental Health Issues, throwing the MH issues in her face all because she dares not like the leader.
TRHOH had stories and ss posted on her insta a few days ago, and then low and behold MH comments on this post of Hendys after months. Timing is perfect
Wow, thank you for this info. Nothing is at it seems with the Hinch!

I wondered why she shared that, her usual stance is to block anyone that mentions that topic from what I've seen :(

I wondered what was so special about Hendy. Being a Hinch fan isn't enough to stop Sophie clicking that Block button!!

Reactions: 5
Really winds me up that she has the nerve to say she won’t sell her baby to social media yet I can’t think of anything she’s bought fully for him it’s all gifted and paid ads 😡😡 so many of her follows will be pregnant or new mums and maternity pay is no joke yet here she is with a 1k pram, 1k change unit, £700 for wbatevervthat vein thing was. The list goes on!!

Ugh rant over 😤
Not forgetting the mysterious 'Press Discount'!
Thought I'd point that out to aid you getting your rant out fully. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I feel like I've just got to VIP. In actual fact I've just gone from new member to member but I'm sure it's a similar feeling? Gonna have me some sweet and salty as a celebration 🍿🍿🍿

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I have to say Henry look very cute, but even in this picture you can see how normal her chin and nose looks. Not like the pointy, elfin features that stupid butterfly filter gives her.

And on the subject of filters, her Gretel stories earlier today, filled me with such a rage! Totally irrational I know, but it irritates me so much, I think the laugh makes it worse - the way the mouth moves...and juts the voice/sound in general 😡😤🤮
That bloody laugh she keeps doing, it’s so obviously fake, even behind the filter! Why?? 😩😩

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Haha yes the infamous discount 🤔

Georgie again, interesting seen as his bio says cruelty free yet likes all Hinch’s pics

There’s also a clean home challenge like pretty much all the comments 🤔💭
Also, what the hell does he want a pram for? To store his make up in??

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I find the Hinch's channel quite disturbing. It's like I've got my eye on a key hole.

Her obsession with fabricated lists & then highlighting them, only to put them in the bin, while filming them for 2.5 million people is bizarre.

Most people don't put that kind of effort to their jobs! If one of my friends behaved like this, I'd be worried. I'd give her fun things to do, take her out etc

When she said we get a laugh on her account, she's right, but I laugh at her (because she's a horrible person)

I'm just grateful I'm able to do tasks around the home then sit and watch my favourite comedy instead of finding a pen, note pad, writing it out, ticking it off, signing it off, hitting a plant, then highlighting the lot until it looks like a rainbow, I mean each to their own but ffs. lol

Does she think she'll be able to do that with a baby? lol

I'm disappointed with the pram, I think she saw our posts and sent her mega frilly, my big fat gypsy wedding pram back to the store and asked for one that matches her egg chair instead.

Damn you Sophie, always reading our posts and doing ur best to prove us wrong. That is your real job!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Just been watching Lynsey Q of Clean. She does clean sheet Sundays and showing all her washing outside blowing about. MH has a large garden yet does not put her washing out to blow dry. Does anyone else think this is weird. I don’t have a garden but I would love to be able to put my washing out to get fresh air. She is a weirdo 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 13
That laughing was so fake!!
I know!!! How is that not putting the hinchers off?? Even if you love someone to bits you can still see when they’re fake laughing!
Baffles me

Also I’ve just seen someone posting their bloody hinch list all highlighted & proudly admitting they’re inspired by hinch
duck. Off.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
It grinds my gears when people comment ‘couple goals’ that’s not a couple goal for me at all. If anyone spoke to me the way she speaks to Jamie, I’d tell them to duck off. I’d also give them a piece of my mind how it’s emotional abuse. If you love someone, you don’t belittle them for the humour of other people and if her ‘hinchers’ find that funny, they really need to evaluate their opinion of acceptable human behaviour because that, is not it.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.