Mrs Hinch #36 Through the sunroof or out the flaps, don't fall into Mama Hinch's swipe up traps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what she'll do for babies christmas and birthdays when everyone buys him colourful toys & clothing? Surely she must realise that sticking with white and grey isn't practicle
We all know the answer, it’s starts with s and ends in hpock.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Still not buying she went with a friend, my hubby would 100% want to come with and I’d want him to, she doesn’t work so could easily wait for his day off 🤷🏼‍♀️
Probably thinks that she's too famous and wouldn't want be papped on a weekend.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I genuinely don't understand her much of the time with that filter, she sounds like a mosquito, so I always fast forward gretel.

The obnoxious photo she posted of her as gretel with the 'trolls be gone' # speaks volumes how immature she is and so not ready for fame on any kind of scale.
I don’t understand why, when discussing things like this why she hides behind a filter, why not take the this is me stance?

Reactions: 11
Ok so question about the extension plans......if she’s having the layout we’ve seen what’s going to happen to her downstairs loo and stairs? Surely she won’t want the ballache of having to walk through the dining room every time she wants to get to her lounge....if u get what I mean

Reactions: 2
Quick question if Mrs Hinch is using a product and showing people how to use then. If she is not using it properly how does that not fall under advertising. To me she's advertising it

Reactions: 7
@Empen youll repeat yourself a hundred times regarding the book and if it’s an ad

I’ll constantly repeat myself with the floor plans 😂
Ooo the floor plans - do u happen to kno
Fantastic tattle friends ...... I’m struggling to keep up but am reading threads slowly as I don’t want to miss a word. I think you are all marvellous and funny and clever .... I don’t comment often as I always just seem to agree with everything you write. I loathe what the woman is doing. Her and Jamie are a devious premeditated dishonest arrogant couple of arseholes with absolutely no regard for the human race. Keep going tattle army.
Your comment sounds like a new thread title 😂

devious premeditated dishonest arrogant couple of arseholes with absolutely no regard for the human race.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ok so question about the extension plans......if she’s having the layout we’ve seen what’s going to happen to her downstairs loo and stairs? Surely she won’t want the ballache of having to walk through the dining room every time she wants to get to her lounge....if u get what I mean
Oh @Jyhy1110 I believe that this is for you. You may get more likes for it!

• Haha
I've never got round to watching the first. I'm assuming it's worth it and I should?
I am not joking. I watched season one about ten times I loved it. I’ve actually already seen season two- I streamed it. But it’s that good I’m back on it. All on bbc iPlayer already for those to binge watch. Jodie Comer is just out of this world.

• Heart
Still not buying she went with a friend, my hubby would 100% want to come with and I’d want him to, she doesn’t work so could easily wait for his day off 🤷🏼‍♀️
To be fair, I picked out everything for our kids. I showed him and asked his opinion, and a few things he said he didn’t like, but he’s just not bothered about ‘stuff’. If it does it’s job he doesn’t care about what it looks like.

Reactions: 10
Quick question if Mrs Hinch is using a product and showing people how to use then. If she is not using it properly how does that not fall under advertising. To me she's advertising it
You are allowed to advertise and talk about whatever you want but when you're paid it can cause some kind of bias and that's why you have to disclose. Being paid thousands is probably going to influence someone to only say positive things. You're more likely to be honest if you're doing it off your own back.

Reactions: 6
You are allowed to advertise and talk about whatever you want but when you're paid it can cause some kind of bias and that's why you have to disclose. Being paid thousands is probably going to influence someone to only say positive things. You're more likely to be honest if you're doing it off your own back.
Oh and this obviously would apply to gifted or any sort of relationship with companies

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.