Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Imaweeble

Hold up...sorry must of missed it but the shop she bought it in is owned by a midwife so now the barmy army claim that it’s “recommended by midwives” ? Hmm wonder why she recommends the £700 monstrosity 🤔

Also going off topic a bit but her “army” remind me a lot of the Charlie Gard and Alfie Evans Army. They just attacked anyone who didn’t have the same opinion as them and wouldn’t listen to reason from anyone. It makes me think that they are the same people who just jump on a bandwagon without learning all the facts.

Reactions: 24

Toppsie

Going for a hat trick...

"Ad declaring a sham, what other lies can she post to the 'gram?"

• Heart

Empen

VIP Member
I’m on page 44. I’m planting myself here as a reminder where I have gotten to if someone can “like” this so I have my place.
I’m in a forest with no reception now doing the “mum” thing 🙄🤢 haha.

Sent 6 emails this morning though before I had to adult. 🙌🏼

• Heart

Toppsie

I tried the Gretal filter after just doing my make up and it does have "eye bags" but nothing else. Nothing like the shit show Hinch has on her face sometimes.

Liz Earle hot cloth cleanser should sort that out... she should know 😂 if she used it that is!

Sadly this filter does nothing for eyebrows.. I know they're sisters not twins but Christ alive mine don't even look related today.

• Haha

MrsD33

VIP Member
"A small part of your angel will live on in baby hinch because we found eachother through hinching" 🤢 that woman is vile.
I dont even have the words to describe how disgusting this is! To even mention her baby, hinching and making it all about her....well

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 23

Giselle

Chatty Member
It’s interesting how “the filter” doesn’t always put big black smudges under her eyes 🤨. Manky bastard 😳

• Haha

whatsmynameagain

It's weird how one day you can tolerate someone and then suddenly, you notice everything. I never wholly bought into the Hinch thing. Didn't buy many of the products that I wouldn't have done already cause I couldn't afford the amount of stuff she suggested (almost bought a shark on credit but thankfully stepped back) but as someone who suffers from depression and isolates herself a bit, I kind of related to her in a small way, wanted the best for her (still wish no ill of course) . Felt genuinely pleased when things went well for her. I messaged her a couple of times too and of course, got no response back (didn't expect one).

I think it was the gretl thing that turned me off her. The fact that no filter can hide the spite.

If you've got nothing to hide Soph then why delete comments? Why not allow the debate to happen? Why not have that conversation? And if it means you lose some followers, you'd probably gain some more or at least some respect from people who are wavering for encouraging and not pretending that people don't have a right to concerns and to ask questions when you're making money off the back of your followers. It would probably eventually drip feed to those people who adore you, who may engage in healthy debate rather than throwing 'you're just jealous' and worse around. I'm not jealous of someone who appears terrified her little empire may crash around her very soon if she's not careful.

Not suggesting it gets personal ever, but if you've really nothing to hide then why keep on? Why keep going for the victim angle? And the timing of all this after the articles. Anyway, repeating what you all are saying and I'm sorry for doing that, just her stories tonight are just nauseating in throwing the blame back to others rather than any self-reflection. Its been a revelation finding this website, opened my eyes a lot and I'm grateful to you all and to Soph, the only reason I came here was when I did a little search of the back of your Gretl filter, and whining about those who have valid concerns but you dismiss as trolls, which says a lot more about you than you realise.

• Heart
I first followed Mrs Hinch when she had about 10k followers and I thought she was such a lovely person. Then I seen her beefing TOMM for calling her out on her unsafe methods, saying she was jealous etc (to be fair I don't like TOM either but anyway). Then I opened my eyes to how idiotic she was actually being I immediately unfollowed and was shocked to see she still hadn't ever put out warnings about safety, even now! People assume because she's a 'cleaning' account that she must know what she is doing. These things are so harmful. And don't get me started on her book 'hinch yourself happy' like the title is encouraging OCD and negativity to begin with. Sorry but no. I suffer with anxiety and she's started the narrative herself that she is out here fixing peoples anxiety. Why would you encourage people to swap their anxiety or soothe it with cleaning. Aren't there more important things to do. Bore off MH. I don't understand these influencers who complain so much about hate but then carry on putting their stuff out there? If the hate genuinely bothered me that much i'd delete my account and go back to my normal life.

Tobermory

Chatty Member
Harvey the over fed pigeon has been taken to the *rescue centre.

*sold on Schpock for dollars

• Haha

Pollyponsonby

VIP Member
Dear Sophie,
Please please consider the long term dangers you are exposing your newborn son to when he is born.The risks are high with the potent mix of products you use. From researching scientific studies the most harmful items are air fresheners and plug ins,Tumble drier sheets and carpet/upholstery powdered cleaner. The list of toxins is extensive, but in a nutshell they can cause respiratory problems,asthma,endocrine abnormalities,carcinogenic, inhibit brain function,neurodevelopment issues such as A.D.H.D, Autism, behaviour issues, Cerebral palsy, dyslexia, reproductive problems in later life the list is very very long!
The most worrisome products that are used frequently in your home are Fabreeze and Tumble drier sheets in your pillows as obviously your baby will be in close contact inhaling the fumes,in Fabreeze alone there are 87 chemical compounds,I will post below the list of chemicals and their side effects .Please fo some reading yourself and think of the benefits of removing these hazardous chemicals. I know you will want what is best for your son and eliminating toxins is high on the list to protect his health.

Also having too clean a home can lead to allergies as the baby is not exposed to germs they can go on to over react to allergens .

I am not attacking or trolling you neither am I jealous or bitter. I am writing this from a place of concern not hate.

Regards

Polly

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 22

Gillybean42

VIP Member
Right I need something clearing up she goes on about so called trolls but what about the 'Hinch' army that jumps on anyone who doesn't agree with their leader doesnt kiss arse surely it should be one rule for all.
The Hinch army are the trolls and bullies. She doesn’t know what the meaning of those words are tho.... she thinks trolls are people who have a different opinion to her

Orange Creme

VIP Member
Autism on its own has such a wide spectrum they are yet to fully understand the many reasons and links to how it evolved and hows its "caused", and i use the quotes over the cause because i dont believe its a life long detrimental conditon, many many young people have gone on to have full and long living worthy lives on both sides of its spectrum. Thats just my input. I follow a few Autism mummys and for them t

o think they ever were the cause directly or indirectly to there childs Autism it would break them in to.x
Yep I am autistic, it runs in my family. I'm married with children and run my own business. I am a bit offended that another poster has suggested it could caused by tumble drier sheets.

I'm happy being autistic , I have my struggles and have sometimes fantasised about being normal but I love being me and wouldn't wanna be like everyone else

• Heart

KawaiiAF

VIP Member
So today she's posted the Hype Auditor results I posted here yesterday. Fascinating. At the moment I'm providing her with daily content. She's done this so many times before but it's bugging me now as she doesn't address the real issues!

Last night she posted in response to me mentioning about the book.

Think I'll take a break so she can find her own content for a change 😂 Or VIP :devilish:

• Haha
  • Sad

F the dust.

VIP Member
I also refute this. I have read that they are a contributing factor however I refuse to accept it. I also pity her if she has a child with an ASD or ADHD because she couldn’t cope. She’s so shallow it wouldn’t fit her ‘perfect lifestyle’ and it’s not an easy task. And that comes from someone who has seen their own mum have two children with it, one who also has aspergers and shes literally fought tooth and nail for support for one of them through school, college and even adulthood
THIS^ My beautiful son has autism, it's not easy and my heart has broke at times. ( Sorry as off topic) But he is worth every fight, we've fought, and will continue to. He is one of four. I did nothing different whilst pregnant with him.

• Heart