Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsEvil

"A small part of your angel will live on in baby hinch because we found eachother through hinching" 🤢 that woman is vile.
This is so very sad. That’s just not something any woman who has ever felt the loss of a child, even one that was never born, could ever write. My daughter is a rainbow baby. This comment makes me feel physically sick. Nothing, not anything will make that pain go away and this actually triggers the feelings of loss I’d thought I’d long since buried. I’d never wish that on anyone, and I’d never expect anyone who has not gone through that to truly understand but that’s just the most wishy washy, unfeeling and selfish comment I’ve ever read.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

LauraDale

Just had someone I've known since infants delete me off Instagram because we've disagreed about Mrs hinch on an Instagram post. I genuinely find it quite sad that these women want to be someone they've never met so much that they can't tolerate anyone having a different opinion. Off to work in a bit I'll probably have been deleted off Facebook by the time I've finished too

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 28

Jyhy1110

VIP Member
@MapleSugar
Hi guys, I’ve been unable to catch up over last few days.... but can someone quickly fill me in on the Astonish thing? I love Astonish products so please don’t tell me I have to boycott them 😭

Nick from Astonish was creeping and defending MH on another Instagram account about hinch. I said he was naive and privately messaged him. We had a lovely chat and I've given him some proof of what shes like. Hes said hes now going to stay out of it all. He didnt seem to realise what was going on with her, but does now. He was really upset at some messages he'd been sent that weren't so friendly.
Personally I think boycotting a company just because their media bloke made an error is a bit much. He admitted his naivety and seemed genuine and I dont think we'll see Nick on her account anymore.
hopefully astonish might not send her anymore free stuff, i know they said she wasnt paid but wasnt sure if they sent her stuff, hopefully they wont now

Slightly off topic but watching Stacey Solomon’s story and noticed this pretty similar to the one Hinch has

Also Lou is now private does that mean you can’t report the fake followers
thats basically the same drawers, im guessing stacey paid for hers, and i like stacey she doesnt show off and shes a normal lovely person not fake or nasty like grinch

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Gillybean42

VIP Member
Dunno if anyone else feels the same but I’m really not interested in seeing the baby! I’ll be more interested to see if she shows all aspects of motherhood or only shows the good stuff. Personally I think we will only see the good side that makes her look like the perfect mother and him the perfect son. So other new mums feel inadequate and that they aren’t doing a good job. Not relatable at all!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Empen

VIP Member
This comment really shows the type of cretin that follows her.
“The kindest and sweetest people in the planet” PLANET.

So not people like David Attenborough, or Ghandi, or Martin Luther King, or Mother Teresa or more “modern” - Greta Thunberg. Or Leo DiCaprio or Ashton Kutcher who donates MILLIONS AND MILLIONS to charities every year
People who make a massive difference to this world.

But nope.
You crack on with Hinchy. Who pours SO many chemicals down her pisser or sinks she probably single handed kills off the fish in the rivers.
Or sprays so many chemicals she will have her own hole in the ozone over her house.
Or cons you into thinking you are her her mate, tell me, when did she invite you to hers to hang out? Or to her baby shower?
Do you pay all your “mates” money like you do her?

But no, you are right, she is super lovely. 🙄

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 26

MrsMe

Same here. I unknowingly carried my baby for 4 weeks after it had died, and a week of knowing before "the loss" began. The most heartbreaking feeling in the world, and I remember my pregnant friends at the time and feeling so upset and "why must this happen to me, what have I done wrong". To think she had the nerve to mention her healthy child in relation to a miscarriage is just sad isn't it. I wouldn't wish it on anybody but do wish people wouldn't comment if they have no idea what a loss feels like and are going to say shit like that.
I had two miscarriages about 6 months apart and I wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy. I’m a mentally strong person as a rule but this broke me and it took a long time to come to terms with it. I couldn’t bear to see a baby for many months afterwards and if someone had said this to me at the time it probably would have pushed me over the edge. If you’ve not experienced the same thing you really need to think very carefully before you make a blasé comment and something you know nothing about.

• Sad

Zoflora_It_All

She said she doesn’t out people, yet before Easter she outed someone & purposely left their Instagram handle for everyone too see.... 🙄

• Angry
  • Heart

MrsD33

VIP Member
Anybody else a little bit jealous of all the fun her and Jamie have together ??

Couple goals right there......watching your fella marie kondo his wabs on a sunny sunday morning 👌🏽

If Carlsberg did sundays............

• Haha
  • Sick

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
Alright, own up.

Which one of you buggers have reported my account as spam 😂
I had to set that up after blocking the queen of tat the other day and it was what I was using to message the princes chav chariot supplier.
Some fake accounts are trying to do some investigations and good you know 👼

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
This is so very sad. That’s just not something any woman who has ever felt the loss of a child, even one that was never born, could ever write. My daughter is a rainbow baby. This comment makes me feel physically sick. Nothing, not anything will make that pain go away and this actually triggers the feelings of loss I’d thought I’d long since buried. I’d never wish that on anyone, and I’d never expect anyone who has not gone through that to truly understand but that’s just the most wishy washy, unfeeling and selfish comment I’ve ever read.
Same here. I unknowingly carried my baby for 4 weeks after it had died, and a week of knowing before "the loss" began. The most heartbreaking feeling in the world, and I remember my pregnant friends at the time and feeling so upset and "why must this happen to me, what have I done wrong". To think she had the nerve to mention her healthy child in relation to a miscarriage is just sad isn't it. I wouldn't wish it on anybody but do wish people wouldn't comment if they have no idea what a loss feels like and are going to say shit like that.

• Sad

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
Is setting up fake accounts to stalk someone not a bit obsessive? I know she’s not perfect, far from it, and needs to work on her #Ad stating.. but still....?!?
Hey Soph/relative/'friend' of Soph 👋🏻
Who said it was to stalk?
It's a public page, I can look regardless. I blocked you/your leader before you/your leader could block my arse.
While you're stalking Tattle, have a look through and see the other eleventy million reasons other than her needing work on her Ads and why people need a fake account.

Oh, and a rave thread was set up. Go see.. and join the tumbleweeds that blow though there

• Haha
  • Heart

Jyhy1110

VIP Member
So Iv just fine a quick test with the filter on, I live in Lowestoft (uk’s most easterly point) and we have rain and wind, Iv took a pic of my wallpaper (didn’t wanna pic of myself) so took a pic of my wallpaper normal light and then a pic with the gretal filter on (filter still comes on even if there’s no face to detect) and my room looks much sunnier and brighter, so I don’t think she’s had the baby yet as she seems to constantly be on tattle

Ps my wallpaper isn’t everyone’s taste 😂 but I love it and saved up for it because it’s from Laura Ashley 😂

Without

With filter

• Heart
  • Wow

MrsD33

VIP Member
So Iv just fine a quick test with the filter on, I live in Lowestoft (uk’s most easterly point) and we have rain and wind, Iv took a pic of my wallpaper (didn’t wanna pic of myself) so took a pic of my wallpaper normal light and then a pic with the gretal filter on (filter still comes on even if there’s no face to detect) and my room looks much sunnier and brighter, so I don’t think she’s had the baby yet as she seems to constantly be on tattle

Ps my wallpaper isn’t everyone’s taste 😂 but I love it and saved up for it because it’s from Laura Ashley 😂

View attachment 22606Without

View attachment 22607
With filter
Off topic but this is how your home should be 😊 decorated how you want it and in the style you love! Its your home not anyone elses!
I bet you smile everytime you walk in that room because it makes you happy 😍

• Heart

Omgwelljell

----------------------------

☝ that is the line.
Do not go passed that line until i catch up. Im on page 15/20
I will be five minutes. Im missing all sorts here 😂

• Haha
  • Heart