Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pollyponsonby

VIP Member
I left a comment on MH page regarding the dangers of having tumble drier sheets in the bed with a newborn baby ( fuck me have you ever heard of anything so batshit crazy?) it was deleted in about 30 seconds!
According to the health and wellness website Sixwise.com, some of the most harmful ingredients in dryer sheets and liquid fabric softener alike include benzyl acetate (linked to pancreatic cancer), benzyl alcohol (an upper respiratory tract irritant), ethanol (linked to central nervous system disorders), limonene (a known carcinogen) and chloroform (a neurotoxin and carcinogen), among others.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 18

Danni_louu

VIP Member
"A small part of your angel will live on in baby hinch because we found eachother through hinching" 🤢 that woman is vile.
What the actual fuck is this? Oh I’m fewmin (if your scouse then you’ll no )

How on Earth can she say that???

Absolute disgusting comment.

• Sad
  • Angry

pjmac

Chatty Member
omg latest video " u know u have laughed at my stories" NO love we laughed at u airhead😂😂😂

• Haha

Wh0regasm

Its slightly weirding me out shes got people thinking like that. I mean i love watching oprah an dr phil. Id never think to go onto there facebook page and message them lets be friends can i call round for a cuppa. And even when i was a big hinch believer and watcher and nearly did swipe up and purchase (thank god i didnt) i didnt pass the line to this obsessional level. How has she done this. Its so random.
Might DM Beyonce and see if she fancies lunch next week.

• Haha
  • Heart

KawaiiAF

VIP Member
She sat there basically taking the piss out of him for it.
She thinks her channel is popular as she's funny, I got that from the horse's mouth today on her channel. She said everyone laughs at her stories!

No, I find her humour mostly juvenile or fake. She's either putting someone down, laughing at nothing, laughing at her own idiocy or being massively insensitive.

She's not smart with her humour, I've had laughs here that I remember to this day, I can't remember one 'joke' herself has done! She IS the joke.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Instagrammer007

Embarrassed to write this but... when I was a ‘hincher’ I diluted lenor in a bottle with water and sprayed my sofas, after a while my dog started scratching (taking his fur off because he was doing it so much and yelping!) after a visit and a lot of money spent at the vets for treatment he came to the conclusion that it was the Lenor/water mix!!! So if that happened to my dog I feel sorry for Henry and that poor baby being around all the chemicals😩 I wonder if she knows it’s recommended to use non bio washing powder/liquid on newborns clothes 🤔

• Sad

Instagrammer007

Soooo....I’ve been following for a while but never posted! There are 2 things that have been bugging me and sorry if they’ve been mentioned! When she got to 1 & 2 million followers how did she know to get the balloons for the ‘great garden pictures’ & her baby shower, nobody knew the date yet she got gifted a lot of things with the date on so has ‘our trace’ took time to message all of these people asking for freebies 🧐

Jyhy1110

VIP Member
It really annoys me when she always says "I remember this day, so well guys"...it was a few months ago and in some cases, weeks ago. Not years and years ago, to the point it was almost a distant memory until it suddenly came back to you. 🙄
Maybe all the toxic fumes give her amnesia hence why she goes on about she’s pregnant all the time 😂 like 50 first dates and Jamie has to play her stories to her every morning -hence the lay in

Or she’s just a cunt and a lazy bitch who doesn’t work 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha

Gillybean42

VIP Member
I was just looking at her highlights and clicked on the Mr Hinch one... he even says at the start of one of them good evening shoppers. I know he’s kinda said it in the background before but I didn’t realise he actually started a video like that!! Why didn’t more people wake up then?? They should have!! Lol

• Angry

Imaweeble

Hey all 👋🏻

I can’t actually keep up with the threads now so sorry if this has been mentioned before but in the post about her overpriced gaudy Moses basket she claims her and her “friend” visited her local baby shop in Loughton.....Loughton is about 90 minutes away from Maldon so how exactly is that “local” clearly she’s had a 100% discount on that crib!! Oof she makes me so angry 😡😤 I’m sure there are plenty of more local baby shops to her but obviously they aren’t suitable for the “prince of Maldon”

MrsMe

Why is everything done to such excess? You don’t need that many highlighters do you?

• Haha
  • Sad
She defo uses the gretal filter as her bitch persona. She’s such a twat to Jamie when she’s using it. If she’s so belittling on camera, I feel sorry for the bloke when the camera is off. She’s defo the type to say “oh it’s cos I’m pregnant. My hormones” etc. No there’s no excusing being an absolute C 😠
If he was like that with her there'd be a major uproar from her family and friends, but I bet they say sod all to her for doing it to him. Poor bloke!

Reactions: 17

Amez-louise56

With the highlighters shes confirmed it for me she must have an addictive personality, it’s so so silly needing all those pens

Also the ‘ showing everyone his bloody Calvin’s ‘

You could not film it Sophie ...you know ..put your phone down for 5 minutes

*i say this while I’m also on my phone 😂*

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17