Mrs Hinch #36 Through the sunroof or out the flaps, don't fall into Mama Hinch's swipe up traps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This comment really shows the type of cretin that follows her.
“The kindest and sweetest people in the planet” PLANET.

So not people like David Attenborough, or Ghandi, or Martin Luther King, or Mother Teresa or more “modern” - Greta Thunberg. Or Leo DiCaprio or Ashton Kutcher who donates MILLIONS AND MILLIONS to charities every year
People who make a massive difference to this world.

But nope.
You crack on with Hinchy. Who pours SO many chemicals down her pisser or sinks she probably single handed kills off the fish in the rivers.
Or sprays so many chemicals she will have her own hole in the ozone over her house.
Or cons you into thinking you are her her mate, tell me, when did she invite you to hers to hang out? Or to her baby shower?
Do you pay all your “mates” money like you do her?

But no, you are right, she is super lovely. 🙄
This 🙌🏻

Hinch is captain bleep and her army are a bunch of cunts too

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Is there anyway we can request / report about the Moses basket? It’s good and well saying it’s fine but is it actually or are they assuming they know best. I see product re calls all the time on the WHICH Facebook page for unsafe baby items. Babies are so precious and need to be say and looked after not surrounded by crap and accessories,
On it already. 🙌🏼 I personally do not believe it is safe. I would NEVER deliberately try to sabotage someone’s business just because Hinch has purchased sorry “purchased” something from them, but I do not for one second believe these are actually certified safe.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Hold up...sorry must of missed it but the shop she bought it in is owned by a midwife so now the barmy army claim that it’s “recommended by midwives” ? Hmm wonder why she recommends the £700 monstrosity 🤔
Yeah so now this becomes recommended by midwives instead of the shop owner who happens to be a midwife says it’s ok 🤦🏾‍♀️

This is so dangerous

Reactions: 12
@MapleSugar
Hi guys, I’ve been unable to catch up over last few days.... but can someone quickly fill me in on the Astonish thing? I love Astonish products so please don’t tell me I have to boycott them 😭

Nick from Astonish was creeping and defending MH on another Instagram account about hinch. I said he was naive and privately messaged him. We had a lovely chat and I've given him some proof of what shes like. Hes said hes now going to stay out of it all. He didnt seem to realise what was going on with her, but does now. He was really upset at some messages he'd been sent that weren't so friendly.
Personally I think boycotting a company just because their media bloke made an error is a bit much. He admitted his naivety and seemed genuine and I dont think we'll see Nick on her account anymore.
You neglected to point out the part that rankled people the most there.

The part where he was dismissive of two other influencers who were also sharing Astonish and when pointed out said something like 'oh yeah, them too'. Like he only cared about the big influencer lol.

I don't care about your lovely chat, that part was the most important and yes people (inc me) are gonna boycott the products as he showed his true colours (and the companies) Extremely unprofessional. He also, when pointed out about the Hinch, defended her further saying she is hated. It was all very eye opening. Best thing for people to do is to go back and read the actual chat that Nick did. It's all on the last thread. It's pretty bad.

I for one, am Astonished (n)

Start here :

https://tattle.life/threads/mrs-hin...-about-to-be-evicted.1879/page-11#post-276388

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Yeah so now this becomes recommended by midwives instead of the shop owner who happens to be a midwife says it’s ok 🤦🏾‍♀️

This is so dangerous
The complete disregard of the safety of a newborn baby because raising it involves questioning their leader is disgusting.
Someone is going to get seriously hurt before this stops

• Sad
I agree with @Empen. The company might have posted to say they are run by a midwife or whatnot, but that doesn't cut it. Unless that monstrosity is CE certified as being safe by UK standards (which that haven't said) then their words mean nothing. The 'midwife' is going to say it's bloody safe as the huge sales this could generate is going to line her pockets.

So today she's posted the Hype Auditor results I posted here yesterday. Fascinating. At the moment I'm providing her with daily content. She's done this so many times before but it's bugging me now as she doesn't address the real issues!

Last night she posted in response to me mentioning about the book.

Think I'll take a break so she can find her own content for a change 😂 Or VIP :devilish:

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
You neglected to point out the part that rankled people the most there.

The part where he was dismissive of two other influencers who were also sharing Astonish and when pointed out said something like 'oh yeah, them too'. Like he only cared about the big influencer lol.

I don't care about your lovely chat, that part was the most important and yes people (inc me) are gonna boycott the products as he showed his true colours (and the companies) Extremely unprofessional. He also, when pointed out about the Hinch, defended her further saying she is hated. It was all very eye opening. Best thing for people to do is to go back and read the actual chat that Nick did. It's all on the last thread. It's pretty bad.

I for one, am Astonished (n)

Start here :

https://tattle.life/threads/mrs-hin...-about-to-be-evicted.1879/page-11#post-276388
Nick has proven himself to be a twit. I have unfollowed Astonish's Insta as he will just annoy me even more. The way he dismissed anyone legitimately questioning MH's dangerous concoctions and the way she is encouraging millions of followers to destroy the planet as simple hatred and bullying was the final straw for me.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
She’s gonna go for that thought. If she’s putting chloroform in her babies bed he’ll sleep for longer so she won’t be interrupted while she’s flogging tit. She’ll think it’s genius
Chronic (long-term) exposure to chloroform by inhalation in humans has resulted in effects on the liver, including hepatitis and jaundice, and central nervous system effects, such as depression and irritability.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Yeah thats true to tbf lol. But i mean id never go as far as to call someone the nicest person on the planet having never met them. But ur right also i cant really say she isnt having not met her either hahaha
The problem is MH believes it, she is so up her own arse, unless you are able to big her up and agree with everything she says and does and love every bit of crap she is #gifted then you are not worthy!!!

• Angry
Aww, the queen has read out the new years honours list...no mention of the A list saint that is MH! After all her hard work being an inspiration aswell.
Did you see that Mrs Hinch was nominated for Cosmo influencers award... she didn’t win that either 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I probably live in lala land, but I do hope that at least a few devoted follwers of hers now think twice before buying anything she advertises. I know, it's up there with unicorns and the Loch Ness monster

Did you see that Mrs Hinch was nominated for Cosmo influencers award... she didn’t win that either 😂
Ha good, she needs a few reality checks.

Reactions: 4
Soooo....I’ve been following for a while but never posted! There are 2 things that have been bugging me and sorry if they’ve been mentioned! When she got to 1 & 2 million followers how did she know to get the balloons for the ‘great garden pictures’ & her baby shower, nobody knew the date yet she got gifted a lot of things with the date on so has ‘our trace’ took time to message all of these people asking for freebies 🧐

Reactions: 18
She’s gonna go for that thought. If she’s putting chloroform in her babies bed he’ll sleep for longer so she won’t be interrupted while she’s flogging tit. She’ll think it’s genius
Hinch will be the type of twit to give her baby ‘extra hungry’ milk because some idiot rumoured online it makes babies sleep longer as their tummies are full, this has proven to be absolute tit and the nhs guidelines state there’s no proof, hinch should be following nhs guidelines which gives information about everything regarding babies such as feeding and safe sleeping

Can’t she just do proper research like the rest of us do 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 14
So Iv just fine a quick test with the filter on, I live in Lowestoft (uk’s most easterly point) and we have rain and wind, Iv took a pic of my wallpaper (didn’t wanna pic of myself) so took a pic of my wallpaper normal light and then a pic with the gretal filter on (filter still comes on even if there’s no face to detect) and my room looks much sunnier and brighter, so I don’t think she’s had the baby yet as she seems to constantly be on tattle

Ps my wallpaper isn’t everyone’s taste 😂 but I love it and saved up for it because it’s from Laura Ashley 😂

View attachment 22606Without

View attachment 22607
With filter
I love that you have done this experiment you little smasher ❤ Tattlers are the modern day Sherlock Holmes 🕵️‍♀️

• Haha
I probably live in lala land, but I do hope that at least a few devoted follwers of hers now think twice before buying anything she advertises. I know, it's up there with unicorns and the Loch Ness monster

Ha good, she needs a few reality checks.
She was flogging unicorns yesterday!
🧚‍♀️🦄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.