Mrs Hinch #36 Through the sunroof or out the flaps, don't fall into Mama Hinch's swipe up traps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stop the world I need to get off. These people. Her army? I mean, WTF????

These people shouldn’t be allowed the internet. It should be a LAW.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
On the grinches post earlier

View attachment 22887
I think what's most disgusting is that she slipped that in with another 4 subliminal Ads for her book. Never mind making the reply about her, shes used the poor girls pain in an effort for sales.
She could have highlighted kicks count, which I'm sure her giving it the large she supported, but noooo gotta make a sale Soph don't you

Reactions: 17
What I get from that communication, is that they haven’t actually conversed before. This has been a classic “Hincher” relationship up until Hinch wrote that comment/shared this for her own attention.
She has NOT for a second thought about Hendyhome and how she would feel having her story of her miscarriage potentially seen by 2.5 (supposed) followers). That’s again to feed her own ego and want adoration.
Then you have the weird fact she reassures not only Hendy but “everyone” they’re friends.
This post was surely meant to be only about this lady and her VERY private loss- not a popularity contest with your “friends” and reassuring the masses that you are their leader still.
Lastly, there is not, emotionally or biologically any part of this poor lady in baby Hinch, and to suggest there is is just a mental torture I cannot even begin to understand why you’d say that. For a start, you now claim your baby lives on in him- but you cannot ever touch him, smell him, feel him- play with him. Feed him nothing. Maybe not even see him.
There is NOTHING short of vulgar and down right cruel what she has just done.

EDIT- TAKEN TWO MONTHS FOR HINCH TO REPLY TO HER DARLING FRIEND HASNT IT. SUCH GREAT MATE. SO CARING.

Won’t be a single company not receiving email after email after email now. Good luck hinch. GAME ON.
👏🏻👏🏻

Reactions: 5
Kitchen seems very small for a house of that size post-extension. Does no favours to future re sale of that house because of poor layout decisions during this extension.
The kitchen is really only a prop for her job, she has no clue how to cook, as long as she has a microwave and a jug she's fine. Can't wait to see what crap she will feed that baby don't think he's going to be lucky enough to have nutritious home cooked food 😢
And fake flowers on a cooker, says it all really.

Reactions: 13
👏🏻👏🏻I know, we then went away over Christmas to be by ourselves she chose them to leave me a voicemail announcing Her pregnancy (they’d tried for a year compared to our 3 years) needless to say we haven’t spoke since
A friend of mines daughter passed away just as I was about to tell her I was expecting. I obviously didn’t because how can you do that to someone?

• Sad
Reactions: 12
For all those that think im MH spying, Harvey is my dogs name, you know there are more than one Harvey in the world!! Was actually quite pissed when they called the pigeon (which changed from a common pigeon to a wood pigeon overnight) harvey.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I really hope little Lord Chavlet of Maldon isn't born today. It’s my birthday today. I will forever be reminded of Hinch if he turns up today.
Although, as his birthday will almost certainly be made a public holiday in future, maybe it’d be a good thing, I’d always get my birthday off work!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Sneaky sneaky.

You cannot put AD where it is hidden behind the X on the stories. It has to be in clear view and should be the first thing you see.

Also- this IS a paid AD. NOTE - it does NOT state “ambassador of P&G” or “part of a wider partnership” or “not a paid ad”.
This is so sneaky and underhanded! If she took the time to put cap locks on and add a coloured background behind the AD caption, then it shows she strategically hid it (just behind the X) 🤦🏻‍♀️ And she wonders why we are here 🤔

For all those that think im MH spying, Harvey is my dogs name, you know there are more than one Harvey in the world!! Was actually quite pissed when they called the pigeon (which changed from a common pigeon to a wood pigeon overnight) harvey.
Oh Dear, we know you’re not Mrs Hinch, you know why? Your grammar is too good 🤭😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
And thanks to the extension they all know her address 😲😲
Yes, that was my first thought. I would be terrified tbh, she is so concerned about what's happening on Tattle, when her life is an open book and as we now know her address is also public knowledge!! 😲

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I really hope little Lord Chavlet of Maldon isn't born today. It’s my birthday today. I will forever be reminded of Hinch if he turns up today.
Although, as his birthday will almost certainly be made a public holiday in future, maybe it’d be a good thing, I’d always get my birthday off work!
Happy Birthday 🎂

Reactions: 8
😂 I was gonna do a story on this when I got home, I have been researching it for two weeks. I won’t now. 🙈 i am not Hinch, I don’t do things after it’s mentioned here. 😂
No please do! It’s scary cos even though most infamous cults did some sick stuff there are bog standard ones which I believe the hinch army is.

Reactions: 9
A friend of mines daughter passed away just as I was about to tell her I was expecting. I obviously didn’t because how can you do that to someone?
When I fell for my third a very close friend had been having IUI. I popped round hers for a coffee one day to tell her my news and she told me she had started her period and that her only chance of IUI had failed. It took me weeks to pluck the courage up to tell her I was pregnant, and when I did I was racked with guilt and cried.
She was so sweet, I could tell it hurt but she played the happy friend. She would ask how I was feeling during the pregnancy and about my appointments, but I would always answer very briefly.
I guess that's the difference between actual friends and caring and what MH does though

Reactions: 17
Happy Birthday 🎂

Reactions: 3
I think what's most disgusting is that she slipped that in with another 4 subliminal Ads for her book. Never mind making the reply about her, shes used the poor girls pain in an effort for sales.
She could have highlighted kicks count, which I'm sure her giving it the large she supported, but noooo gotta make a sale Soph don't you
Or Tommy’s or sands

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.