Mrs Hinch #358 Stacy's mansion made her jel, clear the toys and get ready to sell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I took a step back from commenting on tattle for a few months. Not because of what people were saying here but because I was letting her get to me far too much, she was affecting my mental health. I’ve been reading occasionally though and nodding in agreement to you all or I’d see her post something and could feel myself starting to boil inside. I’d pop over to here and there you would all be, agreeing with everything I was thinking You’re my people, honest, truthful and yes sometimes brutal (in a funny way😂) I’m glad to be back.
Oh and Solomon’s house is bringing me joy 😂
Congratulations @HinchesSousChef on the AstroTurf, I was with you in spirit and I celebrated with a gin 😂 Maybe the fishes are buried under the Astro?
Cheers burrito. Muchos love ❤❤
Now working on my latest case. 😉😉

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The screenshots from tattle also have ‘today’ or ‘21 mins’ etc. on them, so they were taken on the day of posting, which proves she is never off here 🥴

• Wow
Reactions: 40
So last night another influencer posted visually upset that she was getting inbox tit about the way she looked and today about stories she’d posted quite obviously upset and sorry about mistakes in her story, next thing we know Hinch is posting a video of her crying please please get your own content and if you don’t like READING negative comments don’t come on here!

Reactions: 16
I’m due in September and I feel like I can’t even enjoy pregnancy because I’m so so frightened of giving birth. I feel like nobody understands either because I cannot believe the amount of women who have said ‘oh it’s awful but once you hold the baby you forget it all it’s amazing’ I just don’t believe that at all. And I’m trying to prepare to be traumatised by it. So her saying that is just giving so many new expecting mums an unrealistic expectation. It’s just not fair.
I've had 4 and that pain of labour goes as soon as the baby is out. It's such a relief to not have any more contractions. The recovery is sore but take lots of strong pain relief and after 2 weeks you really start feeling back to yourself again. I was so terrified of labour for my first but the fear was worse than the reality if that makes sense? Once you are in the middle of it you just get through it. I think the pregnancy is so much harder than the birth, once you get to the birth at least the end is in sight. The euphoria you feel when you are handed your baby is like nothing else in the world. I would do it all again just for that feeling, those first few moments are just incredible but that's not to dismiss your fears or worries, wishing you the best of luck with it all xx

Reactions: 5
Not sure if anyone else has mentioned this because there has been soooo many comments to read... I’ve just looked at the Tesco Hinch tit today while I was bored at work and how embarrassing that Tesco are selling a bedding set for £30 (King Size) which I bought the exact same style of two months ago on eBay for £19.99 🥴 so just because they’ve put Hinch on it it’s suddenly more valuable.

Reckon I could smear some fake tan and a ginger dog hair on mine and sell it as Hinch Memorabilia? Even if it goes for £30 I’m still winning 🤷🏻‍♀️ £10.01 profit and saves me washing it

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The screenshots from tattle also have ‘today’ or ‘21 mins’ etc. on them, so they were taken on the day of posting, which proves she is never off here 🥴
Didn’t think she’d been here since 2019 hun! ATB 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve had some right dickheads commenting on my comments on Facebook/Insta etc (back when I had social media like that) so I stopped posting, stopped commenting and now I just have an insta account where I follow meme pages to make me laugh and nothing else. Hinch you clearly can’t cope , I’d quit if I were you! Just stop torturing yourself

Reactions: 15
The more I think about it, the more I think she is doing a Clemmie. Maybe not to that degree but we know she reads here and must have an account.
It does make me think that some of the content she puts on is set up to see what the reaction on here will be. And as someone else said, she’s obsessed with tattle. She’s a narcissist so has to see what is being said about her, good or bad. She needs to step away before things get worse.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I know online hate and bullying is a thing and a lot of things said can be unkind. But the issue with these influencers is that their behaviour can be harmful towards others, and it needs addressing. We do live in a society where people spend a lot of time on social media and it’s impossible to protect everyone. But influencers should be responsible for making sure what they post isn’t offensive towards other people and their content is genuine. Lying and manipulating millions of people is wrong. She posts insensitive things. They’re getting payed a lot of money, and given a lot of free stuff, the least they can do is be honest. Moaning about someone having a different opinion or not liking you is ridiculous. Lots of people have negative aspects of their job. Most of us face struggles daily. Bullying in workplaces, unkind managers, customer abuse, abuse from patients for those working in healthcare, long hours. Most of these roles pay minimum wage, come without the free stuff, or staff are overworked and under payed. I get comments can be hateful but influencers have an unrealistic expectation of real life. They act like they should be treated like royalty but they are no different from anyone else working to earn a living. If one of my patients decides to call me names and say that the NHS is shameful and we didn’t care if they lived or died, something I was told often at the beginning of the pandemic, do I film myself crying saying that it wasn’t fair and that these people need arresting? Do I call the police because they’ve hurt my feelings?
I completely agree. I have my fair share of people abusing me through my job in a call centre. Believe me I’ve had some horrific things said to me as I’m sure you have. I hope you are ok ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So the question asks if shes being threatened etc, which she uploads photos where no ones threatening her, we are just realky done with her bullshit, pre records and fake version of life as a mum. Im sorry but when she took that 2 days break there were loads of people on here who dont agree woth her sales tactic life yet were genuinely concearned for her and her babys health.
399C488D-5B8B-4FFF-AF7A-F5416297164C.png

Reactions: 9
Sometimes I do genuinely feel for her, it must be hard being in the public eye and having your every move critiqued. Then I remember that she really does bring it all on herself through all of her manipulation and lies. Not to mention that she put HERSELF in the public eye. I couldn’t do it myself as I know that not everyone would like me and I know that I couldn’t not look at the comments. But, if you’re willing to do that, especially being so anxious (as she says she is) then that’s her own fault 🤷🏻‍♀️ If she really was as honest as she makes out she is there wouldn’t be 300 odd threads about her.
nobody is forcing her to carry on, if it's too much just take your millions and remove your Instagram. She really is ridiculous.

Reactions: 21
I’ve had some right dickheads commenting on my comments on Facebook/Insta etc (back when I had social media like that) so I stopped posting, stopped commenting and now I just have an insta account where I follow meme pages to make me laugh and nothing else. Hinch you clearly can’t cope , I’d quit if I were you! Just stop torturing yourself
Yep!! Deleted my Facebook months ago and its the best thing I've ever done.

Reactions: 12
I know what you’re saying but I have 2 kids, eldest started speaking at 18 months, and youngest is Ronnies age and hardly says anything. I’ve not parented any different with him, just some kids talk later than others
It's not just the speech, my son didn't speak until he was near 3, loads of kids have speech delays.
It's different with Ron im sure of it.
[/QUOTE]
Its not even about that it's the fact that despite his delays which may be normal or abnormal in some parts hinch is deliberately fabricating his development to make him seem more developed than he is, the standing, the set ups, the reverse videos all of it. Nobody cares if he has development issues the problem is that hole is trying to maintain her relatable image while simultaneously bleeping up everything and lying about her son's development. So therefore people yet again will aspire to have her picture perfect life and perfect son and some young hincher mums questioning their abilities because sopha here is living a lie. It's clear his is developmental and abnormal because 1. she talks at him like a 6 month old 2. He has a tit diet and still eats like a weaning 8 month old 3. she spends her time buying tit and in the midst of her sons key development stage she was too busy cleaning her house for fame and getting book deals that her son is delayed because of that not because he's a 'normal little boy just normally a little behind" it's clear it's tit parenting that is causing his delays, she knows it we know it and her lying about it on social media proves it. If she truly done all she could for him and raised him right and people saw that (like SS, love her or dislike her character and presence she's a bleeping wonderful mother and you can't fault her for that and it shows in her children) so if hinch did it right like SS and Ronnie still had delays she would not be ashamed to say he's delayed and would infact use it for sympathy, but the fact she has doctored basic things right down to his motor skills in putting on a pair of bunny ears, PROVES she fucked up and she knows it's her fault hence she's having to lie, and her son's development is slow and is abnormal. Tattle are not judging Ronnie and would respect her more if she were honest, but using her son as a Fame token which caused his evident issues is the problem so sopha need not think if she was to be honest people would judge her son, infact people are judging her because of the opposite.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Yep!! Deleted my Facebook months ago and its the best thing I've ever done.
Being online amongst a million people there’s gonna be dicks on there and people who you don’t like or don’t like you. Best thing I did too ✌🏻

Reactions: 7
nobody is forcing her to carry on, if it's too much just take your millions and remove your Instagram. She really is ridiculous.
She obviously likes the attention too much to do that. The paychecks probably help aswell!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.